Damage Recovery Unit For Enterprise Rental Car / Billing for damage that is not responsibility
I received yet another bill for $985.03 from the Enterprise Damage Review Unit (DRU) when it should have billed to the person that hit me when I was parked. My rental car was hit in a parking lot in Wheaton, IL on 12/24/11. I tried 3 times to communicate the details to Enterprise including the associated police report with the insurance information of the person who hit me. I called the appropriate number just after the accident and give the information to their claims division. I left a copy of the police report with the Midway airport office. After this they lost this information twice I gave it to a manager in the Chicago office who assured me he would take care of it. However, they are still sending me bills for claim. They seem to lose all the information I send them. Rest assured Enterprise has now lost me as a customer forever.
Enterprise Holdings Customer Care's Response, Aug 13, 2019
Ellen Lorraine, thank you for your review. If you can provide a few more details, we would be happy to look into this further for you. Please email [protected]@enterprise.com with your contact information, your reservation or rental agreement number, claims number, and the details of your experience stated above. - Carol H.
Enterprise Holdings Customer Care's Response, Sep 06, 2019
Ellen Lorraine, we appreciate it when customers tell us about their experiences and we recognize how disappointing this must have been for you. We would like to speak with you further. Please email [protected]@Enterprise.com with your contact information, exact rental office location, rental contract information and the details above so we can address this situation. Thank you. – Carol H.
More Damage Recovery Unit For Enterprise Rental Car Complaints & Reviews
- Enterprise Rent A Car - deposit refund 
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car - toll violation and $15 admin fee b/c no one returns phone call 
- Enterprise Rent A Car - misleading, smoking policy, pick up,& drop off time 
- Enterprise Rent A Car - we'll pick you up-not drop you off 
- [Resolved] Enterprise Rent A Car - false damage claim 
- Enterprise Car Rental - damage claim
- Enterprise Car Rental - odor in car 
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car - fraudulent damage claim 
- [Resolved] Enterprise Holdings - rental/discrimination
- [Resolved] Enterprise Holdings - outrageous billing, false damage claims