[Resolved] Enterprise Rent A Car — false damage claim
I had a rental car from Enterprise while my car was in the shop. Enterprise had a satillete desk in the auto body shop, and I was able to get my rental car there! However, when my vehicle was ready at the auto body shop, there was no one to check in my rental at the enterprise desk. I was instructed to leave my keys with the front desk at the auto body shop. I inspected the car, and there was no damage done. I was called 2 hrs later from someone at the main branch stating that significant damage was done to the car, and that I was responsible for it until it was checked in (2 hrs later!!). I took Enterprise to small claims court, and won. I'm interested connecting with other folks who had similar issues to talk about legal rights. If you'd like to learn more about taking some legal action, please contact me at [protected]@hotmail.com (not associated with Enterprise, just don't want to give out my personal e-mail). Hope to hear from anyone soon.
The complaint has been investigated and resolved to the customer's satisfaction.
More Enterprise Rent A Car Complaints & Reviews
- Enterprise Rent A Car - deposit refund
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car - toll violation and $15 admin fee b/c no one returns phone call
- Enterprise Rent A Car - misleading, smoking policy, pick up,& drop off time
- Damage Recovery Unit For Enterprise Rental Car - Billing for damage that is not responsibility
- Enterprise Rent A Car - we'll pick you up-not drop you off
- Enterprise Car Rental - damage claim
- Enterprise Car Rental - odor in car
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car - fraudulent damage claim
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car - rental/discrimination
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car - outrageous billing, false damage claims