CVS Pharmacy / pharmacist incompetence & careless
The pharmacist assistant took my daughters medical card to verify information, then as I watched the Pharmacist (Mark) took the 2 prescriptions and the medical card to complete the transaction. Although I waited in the store for the prescription, upon taking the closed (stapled) bag ...I have learned not to assume they have placed your card in the bag. In this case, my daughter did not open the bag until the following morning...finding the medical card missing. After calling the CVS, the staff insisted they never take county issued cards for verification...which is a total lie! The pharmacist sis not accept nor acknowledge the fact of losing our card or maybe even just tossing it. A card just won't disappear. I recognize Mark's actions as being incompetent and careless. The staff was very non-nonchalant with poor customer service. I will never go to another CVS again! Thanks Mark, the Pharmacist that tossed or lost our medical card!!!
More CVS Pharmacy Complaints & Reviews
- CVS Pharmacy - missing 90 oxycodone from 150 pill prescription. 
- CVS / Pharmacy - being falsely accused by loss prevention!! 
- CVS - customer service 
- CVS / Pharmacy - mistreatment by manager 
- CVS Pharmacy - not responsiveness 
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - use of plastic bags at cvs stores
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - charged me full price and did not use my insurance provided.
- CVS / Pharmacy - manager hires four of supervisor's close friends 
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - pharmacy never having my prescription and being rude about it
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - pharmacist filling a prescription incorrectly