CVS Pharmacy / put take 1 capsule twice daily on bottle instead of 1 daily
For almost 3 weeks, I took 2 capsules of KAPIDEX 60 mg. daily as directed on the bottle Rx238219. I ran out and called my doctor, Dr. Eric Steinberg, and asked him for some more samples until I could get my prescription filled as when I had tried to get it refilled, CIGNA said that they would only pay for 1 a day. Dr. Steinberg said that I should ONLY be taking 1 a day! I went back to the pharmacy and asked the pharmacist on duty to check my prescription. After looking it up, she consulted a pharmacist, Rekha Harie, and she came up to me saying that she was sorry that she had made a mistake on my prescription and that she would call my doctor which she did. When she spoke with him, I feel as though she had made it sound like I had CHOSEN to take 2 capsules a day, as she said that I could continue taking 2 a day if I felt better, and the Dr. seemed surprised! I am very upset that I overdosed on this drug and worry if any liver or kidney damage has occurred or any long term effects on my health. If any health problems occur because of this, I consider CVS liable.
More CVS Pharmacy Complaints & Reviews
- CVS Pharmacy - missing 90 oxycodone from 150 pill prescription. 
- CVS / Pharmacy - being falsely accused by loss prevention!! 
- CVS - customer service 
- CVS / Pharmacy - mistreatment by manager 
- CVS Pharmacy - not responsiveness 
- CVS Pharmaecy - victoza
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - on-going problem with the pharmacy
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - cvs in carson, ca they are incompentent!
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - pharmacy lady named lauren
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - store location # 3157, 2390 e. bay dr, largo fl