CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health / pharmacy
I wanted to make you aware of the issues im having with this CVS Pharmacy. I am about a year into using this CVS. This is because my insurence company makes me fill there. The closest one is an hour drive so I have to plan well for my trip. Since I have switched these are the problems I have had.
*Shorted 10 antibotics
*Wrong dosing on my bottle of thyroid medication
*Ran out of medication for my thyroid although I refilled online. I got it 3 weeks after I ordered it (ordered early as possible so this wouldnt happen)
*Ran out of my anxity medication although I refilled online. They told me that my doctor gave them the wrong fax # altough hes been there for years and I had been filling my scripts there for over a year with the same doctor. My doctor faxed in the refill and also left a verbal message that they didnt find until I called and continued to tell me the fax # was wrong. (got this a week and a half after I ordered online)
This pharmacy is constantly understaffed. They put signs on the drive thru window that says (Only two on staff be patient) and it takes forever. This is NOT the customers problem.
I am also a insulin dependant diabetic with ptsd. When are they going to run me out of the two different insulins I use or my medication for PTSD? Someone needs to look into this pharmacy before they screw up and someone gets seriously messed up.
I dont want to leave CVS because I like the prices and honestly dont have the time to switch. I cant be left with an incompetent pharmacy that could get me seriously sick. Please look into this and see what changes can be made.
Thanks Laura Johnson
More CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health Complaints & Reviews
- CVS Pharmacy - missing 90 oxycodone from 150 pill prescription. 
- CVS / Pharmacy - being falsely accused by loss prevention!! 
- CVS - customer service 
- CVS / Pharmacy - mistreatment by manager 
- CVS Pharmacy - not responsiveness 
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - customer service, quality of service, etc..
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - staff was rude. pharmacist was rude/unprofessional
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - pharmacy/staff
- CVS Pharmacy #05543 - I was on hold for over an hour
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - pharmacy