CVS Pharmacy / wrong medication
The doctor prescribed Promethazine-Codeine Syrup. I was given simple Promethazine Syrup.
I couldn't understand why the cough syrup was not effective until I looked at the label and realized it did not read "Codeine". When I called they were very apologetic and asked me to bring in the bottle so they could correct the mistake.
My question is "What if they had given me something I was allergic to?" I'd sure like to see some sort of double- or triple- check done on these medications.
More CVS Pharmacy Complaints & Reviews
- CVS Pharmacy - missing 90 oxycodone from 150 pill prescription. 
- CVS / Pharmacy - being falsely accused by loss prevention!! 
- CVS - customer service 
- CVS / Pharmacy - mistreatment by manager 
- CVS Pharmacy - not responsiveness 
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - pharmacist
- [Resolved] CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - pharmacy 
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - mistreatment by pharmacist
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - customer service
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - denying use of bathroom to customer.