CVS Health / mistreated by cashier pharmacist "sam"

21939 89 avenue queens village ny 11427, Queens Village New York 144 CVS pharmacy, United States Review updated:

my wjfe when to the store a week earlier to drop a prescription and pharmacist explain to her that he will not do it because she have a refill to finish it so, she come back this weekend 01/03/2016 to drop the prescription and pick up the refill, while she was on line one the cashier Aysha she not was doing nothing my wife ask her y she will like to do the prescription while she will wait for the refill up suddenly the pharmacist Sam ask my wife when she will like to pick up the prescription my wife explain to him that she have a refill to pick up and he talk herthat she don't have no refill for her when my wife try explain to him about what happen his start screaming and yelling on her that hi will not de do her prscription and no even her refill that if she can go to any other pharmacy oh even to wellness oh Walgreen, Aysha then said that my wife just drop the prescription over the counter and said do it ( CVS # 144)

Jo
Jan 03, 2016

Comments

Aug 30, 2016

If your wife speaks anything like you write, she most likely couldn't understand her babbling!