CVS / photo
I would like to start off by saying, I am a weekly customer to Cvs/pharmacy in Fort Salonga. Recently I have had my doubts about shopping there due to changes that i have noticed. I am a regular customer in the photo department, ever since Jennifer the photo supervisor left i have not been recieving the same care that i would have gotten if she were still there. The photo department is now run by a teenage boy, my photos had been lost and i have had to come in and re print them, which was at the time a major inconvienence to me. Also i have dropped off a roll of film to the photo department and requested singles and all of the other basics, i requested for the photos to be done within 3 hours and when i went to come back to pick them up they had not been printed yet. [can someone please tell me why you advertise 1 hour photo] The supervisor could not have the decency to call my house and tell me that the photos would need more time to be printed. Meanwhile before i came to the photo counter to pick them up i saw the photo supervisor on the floor chatting with other co-workers. Jennifer not only was a funny girl I enjoyed talking to when shopping, but she made sure my photos were here first prioriy, and not once have i had to come back a second time to pick up my photos because they could not print them in time when Jennifer was there. If this happens again i honestly will drive the extra 3 miles into kings park to go to the filthy rite aid for my picture developing.
CHANGES MUST BE MADE IN THE PHOTO DEPARTMENT.
More CVS Complaints & Reviews
- CVS Pharmacy - missing 90 oxycodone from 150 pill prescription. 
- CVS / Pharmacy - being falsely accused by loss prevention!! 
- CVS - customer service 
- CVS / Pharmacy - mistreatment by manager 
- CVS Pharmacy - not responsiveness 
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - Prescription medication
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - pharmacy never having my presciption and being rude about it
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - store manager very rude
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - pharmacy
- CVS Pharmacy - 12 pack of diet coke