CVS / sold fake giftcard
For Christmas I bought an AMC dinner & movie giftcard ($50) for a coworker and his wife. When he received it and called to find a theater it turns out there aren't any in our area. The closest one is in another state! I understand the no refund policy but CVS has not be willing to help me at all. I called AMC numbers I found and could not find a live person on the phone. I finally filed an incident with CVS and was told its up the district manager, if he chooses not to help me - I'm out $50.00. I find it rediculous that CVS and AMC filled their pockets at my expense and I'm left hanging as a consumer.
More CVS Complaints & Reviews
- CVS Pharmacy - missing 90 oxycodone from 150 pill prescription. 
- CVS / Pharmacy - being falsely accused by loss prevention!! 
- CVS - customer service 
- CVS / Pharmacy - mistreatment by manager 
- CVS Pharmacy - not responsiveness 
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - use of plastic bags at cvs stores
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - charged me full price and did not use my insurance provided.
- CVS / Pharmacy - manager hires four of supervisor's close friends 
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - pharmacy never having my prescription and being rude about it
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - pharmacist filling a prescription incorrectly