[Resolved] Cell C / sales department pathetic service
I talked to a consultant today and she helped me do an application. After she had taken all my details and was about to read terms and conditions she dropped the call on me and never called back. After an hour I talked to Vusi who was also rude hence I asked for a ref no. [protected] and hus email is VusiMasia@cellc.co.za As a potential cellc customer I was disgusted by the service and do not wish to be a cell c customer.
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
Cell C Customer Care's Response, Feb 13, 2018
Dear Mr. Simiso
Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention. We would like to apologize for the unpleasant experience as this is not the kind of service we provide to our existing and potential customers. Please rest assured that we will be listening to the call recording and taking the necessary measures to make sure that this does not happen again or to other customers.
Kindly provide us with a number we can reach you or email your details to email@example.com as we would like to provide you with feedback and assist you with the application, if you are still interested, of course.
Cell C Customer Care's Response, Feb 16, 2018
Dear Mr. Simiso
We are still waiting for your details. We are not able to pick up the reference number provided on our systems.
Please email us your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.
More Cell C Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Cell C - legal department 
- Cell C - contract cancellation 
- [Resolved] Cell C - disgusting customer service 
- Cell C - sim card still not working 
- Cell C - unauthorised charges 
- Cell C - mobile wifi router
- Cell C - subscription charges, for an account I did not open at cell c.
- Cell C - incorrect information given
- [Resolved] Cell C - unethical behaviour
- Cell C - opted for a cell-c wi-fi router offer of r299 for 20 g and debited r817.68 for 10 g instead.