[Resolved] Cell Ccell c taking money when I don't have a contract with them

i found out November 2016 that cell c has been deducting from my account, i immediately reversed it and called them they asked me to make an affidavit and email to [protected]@celc.co.za and i did they emailed back and said they would call after two day they didn't and just continued taking money from me i have been paying R30 every time i reversed the money from my account. first week of January i sent another email and i have not heard from them. today the 17th January i called the fraud department the women just put me on hold. they do that when they don't want to deal with your problem especial the black agents in the call centers. i am black and this is just what i have experienced.

• Resolution statement

• Cell C Customer Care's Response, Jan 17, 2017

Hi Rwaai, thank you for posting to us. If you could kindly forward your email sent to [protected]@cellc.co.za to [protected]@cellc.co.za
    Kindly include your contact number, and we will be in touch to assist. ^BM

Rw