Having problems with Koodo Mobile?

Koodo Mobile reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Sep 20, 2009. The latest review I want to cancel my service was posted on Mar 5, 2021. The latest complaint billing was resolved on Jan 18, 2013. Koodo Mobile has an average consumer rating of 2 stars from 32 reviews. Koodo Mobile has resolved 8 complaints.

Koodo Mobile Customer Service Contacts

+1 866 995 6636 (Customer Service)
+1 844 566 3697 (Webstore)
200 Consilium Place, Suite 1600
Fri9:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Sat9:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Sun9:00 AM - 7:00 PM

Koodo Mobile Complaints & Reviews

Koodo MobileI want to cancel my service

I want to cancel my service but all the time there is a nice digital rep and this rep moves me here and there to many options but unfortunately it has no option of service cancellation. I am outside of country now since 28th Dec 2020, but the beauty of Koodo is that they are billing me and I am paying it. Is there someone in Koodo who will cancel my service. I also want a refund of my money back.
Thanks

Mar 01, 2021

Koodo Mobile — Unwanted air time billed

Hi, I am a Koodo customer with three lines in my account for years. The pans were serviced by one of the...

Markham
    Jul 23, 2020

Koodo Mobile — Unethical Behavior. Perfect suggestion. ???

Ok here it is. I get calls on my phone but let my answering machine do it business. But when i check there...

Koodo MobileSamsung s9

My phone won't stay connected for more than a few minutes, it keeps dropping calls and not loading anything. The battery dies in just a few hours (maybe 4) and everything it does it does extremely SLOWLY. Mind you, I've had this phone for only just over 4 months. Their "insurance" is nothing but a scam and doesn't cover anything outside of the regular manufacturer's warranty. I am so upset that I can't return this phone without either A) paying 200$ to get it "fixed" through your "insurance" even though I've been paying monthly into it or B) to pay outright for the useless brick that never worked. I can't even afford to cancel my plan until the stupid thing is paid off.

Jan 30, 2020

Koodo Mobile — roaming charges by koodo mobile

This is in regards to my cell phone bill [protected]). During the last five months I have been charge...

Koodo Mobilebill

Hi,

When I applied to get a plan I started to work with PC Mobile my Monthly Base Rate Plan Charge was CAD 29. After you bought PC Mobile my monthly bill has been CAD73.45

With my phone plan and internet package it is a very high amount. I want to cancel my agreement with you. Can you please give me information how can I cancel my agreemnt with you?

Pinar

E-mail: [protected]@gmail.com
      Cell : [protected]

Dec 20, 2019

Koodo Mobile — koodo kiosk employees

I am a long time koodo customer... 10+ years. I am a 20 year veteran of the Canadian armed forces and I have...

Koodo Mobileagent wasnt satisfied with the identity answers I gave.

Today, September 28, 2019, I waited for and received a call back from an agent, for a question I had. I realize that Koodo has to ask many questions for security reasons she went beyond what was expected. Ive been with Koodo for about three or more years and I changed phones form an android to an iPhone and I wanted to know why I could not text when away from home. I would get a message that " I had no internet service". I did not get a chance to ask this question because she transferred me to someone else, so she said. But after a minute or so she came back and started asking me more questions. The whole conversation became ridiculous to me and I disconnected. I cringe when I need a question answered. This isn't the first time I've had this experience. I would appreciate an answer to my question before I have to change my service.

Jul 21, 2019

Koodoo — Customer/sale service

Jacky Xing at Koodoo booth of Markville Mall (near Hudson Bay) is extremely rude. He would not answer any...

Markham

Koodo Mobileunethical behaviour

Date of incident: 31-05-2019
          Client Number : +[protected]
          Client name: Mr Michel quhab
          Full description of the incident:
          Sir, i have order Iphone 7 plus through your sale manager of company.i have received invoice of your company where everything is in details. On behalf of company invoice slip where each and everything is in details discuss then I have paid amount of 10 thousand through online payment into given account which is shared to me. After confirm my payment your sale manger he is not shipping my product. And doing irrelevant argument your shipment is confirmed when you will give more amount of 15000 into my account deposit then shipment process will start proceed otherwise i am not doing your shipment. That time i am very confused and nervous because i have trust on your company employee.i have all proof of document and conversation and attach with complaint below as you can see. So please solve my issue as soon as. I hope you will considered my request and respond back to me as soon as.

• Oo
              OofOuch Jul 11, 2019

You got scammed man, koodo doesn't have a store outside of Canada and I can assure you that koodo don't use gmail to send e-mails nor do they sale anything OTHER than cellphones and plans. Plus we cannot take anything OTHER than canadian money and you would need canadian ID + credit card to open an account with us.

• Oo
              OofOuch Jul 11, 2019

@OofOuch Btw, you couldn't take a couple of seconds to [censored]ing google about koodo? Someone by text message tells you to send them money and you trust them? Come on haha

Koodo Mobilemobile plan

I got new only talk and text plan from Koodo last month and few days later, changed my plan to 4GB for $55/mo. Since then I have to call them everyday because I am getting messages that I have 100 MB data and I used 100% of it but, I have 4 GB plan. Whenever I call them they say oh its a error but i do have 4gb plan and I used just 3% of it. Today my data plan is paused again. I don't not how this company works. It was my worst decision to get plan from Koodo.

May 01, 2019

Koodo Mobile — cellular service

When I cancelled my account with Koodo, I was told that the outstanding balance was going to show up on my...

Koodo Mobilesamsung galaxy a5 (2017)

I have just purchased this device and through my searches, I know that it has a built-in FM radio receiver.
              HOWEVER, it seems that this part of my new device is not accessible to me. I have downloaded an FM radio app and plugged in earbuds but the app tells me that I cannot access the FM tuner because my carrier has turned it off on the device. Either in the OS kernel or somewhere else.
              Since the device in MINE, I would like to be able to use the FM tuner as well.

Koodo Mobile — I am complaining about representative urlesef (payment department)

Hi there calling to make a complaint regarding an employee urlesef ( payment department ) i called in today...

Vancouver

Koodo Mobilecell phone billing

Koodo sent a bill of 200.00 to collections even though the service was never activated, never registered and cancelled. There was no account number until now. They even assigned a phone number that I would never select... Lol so, now I am stuck paying for a service that I cancelled and never registered. Right... Not nice... Glad I decided to not use their service. So now what... If I donèt pay they screw my credit. This is something that I did contact koodos about. I was told it was handled and not to worry about it. But...

Christopher Borger Sep 18, 2019

I am planning on suing Koodoo and its parent company Telus. I f you wish to join me email me at [email protected]
                    Regards
                    Chris Borger

Christopher Borger Sep 18, 2019

I am planning on suing Koidoo and its parent company Telus. I f you wish to join me email me at [email protected]
                    Regards
                    Chris Borger

Koodo Webstore — customer service is unreachable. does not ship the product I paid for.

I placed an order online with KOODO a week ago. They said I would receive an email saying the order wa...

Kelowna

Koodo — over billing for extra minutes

Over 60 hours in the phone with Koodo El Salvador regarding a mistake they made : my plan was changed over a...

Koodoid refused

Well I was told to go to store with my ID so I did Best Buy took all then I went to PC Mobile they refused a few ID and when I went to the Koodo store in Peterborough ONT Lansdowne Place Mall they said I have to have drivers lic as well as Birth certificate and sin and what ever else I told them the Provincial card can be used if People dont drive. Anyhow Koodo been calling me for a while saying how did U make out? I told them no luck so I faxed Transunion asked why they are stopping koodo from getting me line as well as Equifax they both said we dont make the choice its the provider them self. Anyhow all my ID I got is not fake so stop dooshing my id and start taking it thanks Also my local NDP office has been in formed of this matter of koodo as well. I have also sent a copy of the link to Koodo on face book.

• Co
                      compler juice Jan 23, 2012

my phone has been sent away for to long and i can not find a site to find out were my phone is and if it could be fixs or not

Koodobilling and collection practice

I had a Koodo account for a couple years, enjoyed them totally, until...my sons phone needed to be cancelled, I called them to cancel it and they proceeded to convince me to take a 4 month voluntary suspension decide later to fully cancel or not. Even waived the $10 a month fee to do so! Seemed like a great idea, gave me time to catch up his bill, roughly 250 bux, less tab. Maybe could even give it back after the 4 months was up, so I made payments Jan, Feb, March actually twice in March. Almost caught up, less than 100 bux to go. Beginning of April, received a letter from a collection agency, Koodo sent my file to. They never called, emailed, snail mail, nothing not a word they were doing that. Not a word there was a problem, I thought everything was going along just fine..boy was I shocked!! Called Koodo asked them why? they said they didn't have my file anymore cant' help me. Called the collection agency, they just kind of chuckled and said yeah Koodo does this all the time! I called Koodo back and got someone that said well you missed a payment in December that's why you went to collections! Thought they didn't have my file anymore?!?!? and so what if i missed a payment in December? I called in December to find out what was going on and initiated the suspension!! They got money every month (twice a month sometimes) and most of the amount owing over that 3 month period, I was on a 4 month voluntary suspension! They didn't even let me finish that, off to collections I went. I disputed it of course fought with them for a month, finally gave in and paid the dam thing off in June. Now fast forward to November, pulled my credit report to check things out and there's Koodo on top reporting I've been delinquent since December of last year and have stayed delinquent right thru till now! I was paid off and closed in June!! I called them again and asked why are you still reporting me? Pretty much got told after going thru three levels of management that it was all my fault I never called them back in January, February or March, when I was MAKING my payments! I said how was I supposed to know there was a problem? I paid my bills and you still sent me to collections and now your reporting on an account that was paid off and closed. It doesnt exist anymore, why are you reporting delinquent every month? I got very frustrated with the manager, he was rude, degrading and very argumentative! Theres no way in his eyes that koodo could ever be wrong. I have since filed a complaint with the BBB (139 complaints and counting on their site about Koodo) and I have also filed a complaint with the CCTS. I'm encouraging everyone and anyone that has had a problem with Koodo to do the same. These cell phone companies are bullies and have the power to do real damage to peoples credit ratings. Good credit is hard to get and even harder to maintain. Companies like Koodo will never report good standings, (I was, admitted by them, an R1 before they screwed me over) but have no problem reporting one missed payment and sending good people to collections unjustified! Without warning, without notice. And then refuse to clean up their mess!

Koodo Mobile — billing

We had Koodo, no contract plan. We decided to end our services with them and go to rogers mobile. They told...

Hamilton