Cell C / cell c got a shocking service!
I moved to an Active Chat 220 in February this year. Cell C politely forgot to bill me in Feb and double billed me in March. Now for a conservative cell user (Average bill of R600 per month), a R1000 bill nearly made me faint. Well I first lodged my complaint on the 08th March 07 and to date (27.03.07), nothing has been done. I have even gone as far as emailing the CEO. Not ONE person at Cell C understands that I want a credit and I want to pay off that subscription bill not invoiced in Feb, over three months - NOT ONE PERSON! I have been told that they don't do credits, that I have to manually pay them back the payment arrangement as there system doesn't allow for highly complicated things like what I asked for, AFTER signing an acknowledgment of debt! I have never signed one of those before - the irritation is that they are making THEIR mistake MY problem! I have now had it and have quoted the CEO's office with Cell C's Code of Conduct with no response yet... They do say you can complain to Icasa or take legal action... I think Ill try Icasa first. This has now gone from a simple query to me fuming over the worst service I have ever received from any company... Ill be canceling my contract as soon as I can...
More Cell C Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Cell C - legal department 
- Cell C - contract cancellation 
- [Resolved] Cell C - disgusting customer service 
- Cell C - sim card still not working 
- Cell C - unauthorised charges 
- Cell C - Bad customer service
- Cell C - data connection speed via 4glte is less than 30 kb / ping over 1000 for past month which does not even allow loading of webpage
- Cell C - refund!
- Cell C - wi-fi
- Cell C Store - mobile