Cell C / cell c makes fraudulent charges on contract accounts
Customers must become aware about cell c 's fraudulent billing system. Cell c continues to bill clients even though contracts are cancelled. I cancelled my contract afer twenty four months. I was billed for the twenty fifth month. The staff are also trained to defraud their clients. Integrity and fair business practices are not part of thier customer policy. Plainly cell c is in business through fraudulent ways and not because they are competive. They do not understand the meaning of fair. They make every effort to defraud their clients. I have never had any joy with them since having two contracts with them. My other contract which was insured by them was repudiated, when I had a claim. There is every evidence that cell c has no integrity.
It is frustrating dealing with the customer service as there is no service. Why is a company like cell c still on the market. How does one report this unfair business practice to ensure that other unsuspecting clients are not taken for a ride by this company. They seem to be thriving in the market only because they are defrauding client. They will never stand a chance with their competitors as they lack professionalism and honesty. They will never be able to maintain high standards like vodacom and mtm. They thrive on the unsuspecting.
More Cell C Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Cell C - legal department 
- Cell C - contract cancellation 
- [Resolved] Cell C - disgusting customer service 
- Cell C - sim card still not working 
- Cell C - unauthorised charges 
- Cell C - fibre
- Cell C - over charged monthly billing for 11 months and charging me over r5000
- Cell C - paid up contract
- Cell C - cell phone upgrade - wrong cell phone delivered
- [Resolved] Cell C - failure to honour advertised "black friday" cell phone deal