Cell C / insurance claim!
My cell ([protected]) was stolen on the 31.03.2008 I've been calling cell C everyday as I followed procedure to make a claim I received a fax today stating that my Cell C sim was not in the phone @ the time it was stolen which is not true. I've appealed against their decision not to replace as I use this phone for business (receive calls) this no. appears on my business cards + pamphlets and I would have never falsely reported it and lost already 9 days of business (calls) if that sim was not stolen. I am very disappointed in the accusation. Their efficient service starts when they convince us to use them as a service provider and ends when we experience a problem!
More Cell C Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Cell C - legal department 
- Cell C - contract cancellation 
- [Resolved] Cell C - disgusting customer service 
- Cell C - sim card still not working 
- Cell C - unauthorised charges 
- Cell C - service complaint
- Cell C - upgrade
- Cell C - poor service received from management
- Cell C - a phone that needs to be repaired that was not done
- Cell C - sim card cancellation