Having problems with Melaleuca?

Melaleuca Customer Service Contacts

4609 West 65th South
Idaho Falls, Idaho

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Melaleuca Customer Service. Initial Melaleuca complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Melaleuca above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Melaleuca. Discuss the issues you have had with Melaleuca and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Melaleuca Complaints & Reviews

Melaleucasacaron dinero de mi cuenta

Problema facturacion y cobro
Yo Arlene Herrera quiero presentar una queja por que yo con la mejor intención de ganar un cliente para Melaleuca registre a la señora Miosotis Garcia torque Ella quería probar el producto de ustedes con el nombre Estraval pero Ella no quería poner su información de su tarjeta por lo tango para beneficial de la compañía y de mi cliente yo puse la información de mi tarjeta de débito, pero después ustedes hicieron un back order a nombre de mi Miosoti Garcia con el número de teléfono [protected] con mi tarjeta de debito y no estoy de acuerdo con eso porque ustedes deben ver visto que el nombre de la tarjeta tiene mi nombre Arlene Herrera, so yo devolvi el paquete a la dirección siguiente: MELALEUCA 5361 N NATIONAL DR KNOXVILLE TN [protected] BUSSINESS tracking number 1Z9R4A600304875704 y no me han devuelto el dinero porque se excusan que si la politica de la compania
Contact me [protected]

Melaleuca — being treated unfair and like /i'm thief

I was treated by the company like I'm the thief. Not only me but also to my members. When I go to buy...

Melaleuca — not environment friendly at all as what said by company

I had been in melaleuca for few years but had been stop for purchasing last 2 years due to some personal...

Melaleuca — rip offs

I'm a young single mum, my son and I have been sleeping on my mum's sofa and living out of my car, the...

Melaleuca — not impressed

Very quick to charge your credit card. Very slow to do anything for you, beginning with orders packaging...

Melaleuca — unethical behaviour

mr mike Holmgren signed me on april 18 2017, with melaleuca, he side should be getting residual checks from...

Melaleuca — hold commission & commission rate without reasonable reason

I would like to complaint the Malaysia Melaleuca company to hold my commission rate as a Director 3 on July...

Melaleuca — taking money from my account without permission

For the past 2 months, this company has been debiting my account $127.71 (June 3rd and August 3rd). I have...

Melaleucacard extortion and bank fraud!

These [censor] seem to think they are above the law!

Well, they have crossed the wrong line here. It has come to my attention that what they are doing is colluding with canadian banks (Or others too) to obtain banking information on your accounts attached to your ccard.

The proof is simple and it works likes this:

We signed up for a trial and did not realize that our one dollar trial for 30 days was over in two days because of the time of month it was!

The other thing is it asked us to choose package and we thought that would start at the end of the trial!

Oh how sneaky they are and they have been bilking people in this fashion for millions of dollars!

We demanded not to ship the order and demanded our ccard be removed form our account but they have refused.

This is called 'hostage' taking of ones property and subsequent extortion, offence if convicted upon, results of years in jail.

They tried to call me and demand payment and I said I didnt want the product and they basically said too bad it was on the way.

Just a couple days ago they managed to extract somehow the banking account inforamtion attached to the cancelled ccard and took the 106.00 out of my wifes account.

A ccard that was blocked as dormant and destroyed by the bank just to thwart any fraud or theft!

Maleluka, somehow.. Obtained the actual banking information or manipulated the cancelled ccard and withdrew the money after being told not to attempt any payments from this card!

This is not a misunderstanding, this is a million dollar lawsuit coming up against them, I am in canada and they somehow got into my wifes bank account and found the new ccard info!

Anyone else get scammed like this from them?

Please email me here: [protected]@gmail.com with details, lets file a class action suit against them.

They need to step back and allow people to remove payment options!

Melaleuca — unfair suspend of my account more than 3 months

Dear Melaleuca Compliance department, I'm writing to express my dissatisfaction regarding your act to...

Johor Bahru

Melaleucaharassment

One of your representatives named Victoria sawransky.keeps hounding me Non-Stop and when I asked her to please stop bothering me. that I did not want to buy her products that she is selling she started bashing me over social media. Calling me names. Im sure you don't want someone like that representing your company. This has been going on for a month now. I surely hope you all will take care of this matter as soon possible. Thank you for your time and I hope you can get this representative under control.

Melaleuca — cleaning and health products

I wasnt informed that melaluca keep your credit on file when placing your first order, then so call back...

Melaleuca — scam?

I was recently out of work looking to work from home, and I came across an ad in the paper to work from home...

Melaleucaservice

12/2/2016
        Phone # [protected]

I received the most horrible service that I have ever received as a member of a company. I cancelled my membership for financial reasons on 12/1/2016. Yet, $64.97 was taken out of my account anyways on 12/2/2016.

I contacted the customer service representative and asked for a refund since I had cancelled. Ryan stated that he could not issue a refund until the products were returned to the company. Although the products have NOT shipped out yet, the company still refused to cancel the shipment and refund me the money. I have never joined an organization with such disrespect for their members.

I had planned on becoming a member again within a few months, but after speaking with Ryan, I will NOT be a member ever again. I will not recommend this company to anyone ever again.

Joecool1111 Apr 29, 2017

Did you swear at them or something? Even hospitals wont tolerate that now.

Joecool1111 Mar 21, 2017

Many members of our family have used these products for years and are very happy with them. One of our freinds wanted to cancel his account and sent a fax and was done the same day. I find the comments made by some here very unusual. They have always treated us well.

• Ro
            rodney tames Mar 18, 2017

Come on here folks, these outfits are big time MLM/Pyramid schemes designed to separate you from your cash.

AVOID! Scammy MLM.

• Za
            Zanie Ghadban Feb 07, 2017

This company is a marketing scam! They did the same thing to me. I had requested 2 months ago to cancel my account they never sent me anything until I called there customer service and blasted them. By Consumer Laws when a website is built to sell products they must have a return policy but they don't ! They don't allow anyone to return products or cancel orders they used a loop hole with there forced 35 points to reach every month. This is not right and he the owner has now made over a billion dollars in this Marketing Scam. I will never forget this and will never ever in my life recommend anyone to join this type of MLM marketing scheme! They are no different than joining a fake prism scam. The online world wide fraud police should investigate these type of scams. They tried to take money from my credit card but I fixed them by going in my account and changing my credit card to a fake credit card number and put in a fake expiry date. This way they cannot get any money from my credit card again. I have learned a big lesson and I will never ever anything like this again!

Melaleucaunacceptable customer service

Date : 19 July 2016
          Customer service : Mr Leon Lim
          Description :
          I call this morning at 11.10am to customer service to check on my order dated 1 July 2016 because I yet to received.
          I spoken to Mr Leon Lim and ask why I did not received my order, please check for me. He keep saying that I did NOT ORDER.
          I told him I order on 1 July 2016 around evening time. I told him I cant order online that time and I call and order.
          Mr Leon Lim still repeat that I did not order, after a few check he say that my order did not go through because can't charge my credit card.
          And I ask if MELALEUCA cant charge my credit card. Why I not being informed via phone or email, so I can take necessary action. I ask is this how you provide CUSTOMER SERVICE?
          The answer I have is YES THIS IS MELALECA CUSTOMER SERVICE.
          I am speechless, is this how you handle guest ??????

Melaleuca — unauthorized credit card charges

The company continued to charge my credit card each month, $74.04, even though we sent the useless product...

Melaleucaworkers

I had the worst experience ever, I had met these two workers because I thought I went to go get an eczema cream .. From then we got ambushed into a whole sales pitch about melaleuca .. I've personally never heard of this company before so I had told the two ladies I wanted to look up the reviews on this company before doing anything ... The lady got angry because I was concerned & that i didn't want to sign up with them .. Next day I had message Betina Piribauer, telling her that I didn't accept her boss getting angry & I didn't want to go on it since you had to spend $80-90 dollars per month or it doesn't work ! From there she was still pushy, telling me her boss said she was surprised that I didn't want to help my partner, so yes I did swear for her to "Go away" when she told me that ! Then she attacks me with the "go get a job" This lady doesn't even know me ?! I've never ever withness such a poor sales reps in my life ! Stay clear of these sales reps unless you are into it cause these people are one of the pushiest people to get you to sign up !

Melaleuca — violation of owners

I donated their products to a student who sold it on eBay. The kid received an email implying to take it off...

Melaleucaunauthorized charges from my account

I was looking for work from home opportunity and it sound nice because I am about health. That is what caught my eye. Eco friendly. I tried to get people involved but that's when the night mare began. Once they heard the name they never responded. They the company teaches you to lie and be evasive. we called ourselves Women's Dream Team. You couldn't publicize Melaluca. Then, during conference they told us it was not a Pyramid Scheme. It was just that. I am presently angry because when withdrawing from my account after I notified them I no longer wanted to be involved, they saw the money was not there they went back in and withdrew, by any means necessary, again causing me to be in the negative. Never again. If you want eco- friendly products then do your homework. Most of them are in your local markets. They charge so much like $20 to ship to my house, not worth it. Their products weren't all that great either. Ridiculous.

Melaleuca — breach of contract, false areting

MELALEUCA / ALAN PARISER Breach Of Contract February 4, 2015 KEN KLOCKE Leave a comment Originally posted on...