Caribbean Airlines / flight 603,438 aug 04 2018, flight 441, 600 aug 18 2018 from canada to grenada return

Oakville, ON, Canada

I am filing a complaint about my flight with my husband, daughter and myself from Toronto Canada which stopped at Port Spain, Trinidad, and the final destination was Grenada. The e-ticket numbers are 106-[protected], 106-[protected], and 106-[protected]. The reason I am complaining about the flight is because there was a 3 hour delay in Toronto when heading to Trinidad. After we arrived in Trinidad, we delayed another 2 hours to get to our destination to Grenada because our plane to Grenada had to go to Tobago first to drop of passengers. We also weren't allowed to leave the Trinidad airport. We then arrived in Grenada after eleven instead of 9 p.m. Coming back from Grenada, we delayed two hours and when we arrived in Trinidad we delayed another two hours. The trip overall had too many delays. I am not happy with the service for my family of three. My email address is [protected]@cogeco.ca. My phone number is [protected]. Thank You.

Db