Having problems with JustFly?

JustFly Customer Service Contacts

250 Water St., Suite 303
Summerside, Prince Edward Island
Canada - C1N1B6

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with JustFly Customer Service. Initial JustFly complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for JustFly above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about JustFly. Discuss the issues you have had with JustFly and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

JustFlyReturn leg of overseas flight cancelled due to COVID 19, almost a year ago and no answers about any refunds.

I booked a round trip flight on Air Canada online with the agency JustFly.com. JustFly booking # [protected], Air Canada Confirmations # SIOQ5A, Departing Minneapolis January 26, 2020, returning from Buenos Aires April 25, 2020. The return flight of my round trip Minneapolis to Buenos Aires was cancelled due to Covid-19. I called both Air Canada and JustFly in anticipation of my return flight date to secure a return but got no replies whatsoever. I was able to purchase a one way ticket with another airline for an additional $1, 507 (Eastern, Confirmation # JCFOTZ, delayed for April 2 to April 3rd, 2020) to Miami, thanks to a tip from the American Embassy in Buenos Aires, and buy another ticket for $121 from Delta Air from Miami to Minneapolis (Conf # GFVE4Y, April 4th, 2020). Air Canada abandoned me stranded in Buenos Aires and said to address any complaints with the selling agency: JustFly.com. But JustFly.com does not field any claims either online or on the phone. Since my return I have been trying to get some compensation for the unused portion of my Air Canada return flights ticket, and not even mentioning the additional $1, 628 I paid to return home to Minneapolis.

JustFlyRefund... Case [protected]

My name is Sally Jane Giangrasso. This complaint is in regard to a refund in full which is due to me according to 3 members of high standing who work for Quantas airlines.

Booking number is [protected]
    I have been given the run around and lied to by justfly.com staff for 7 months.
    I want a full refund NOW.
    I have reported you to several agencies for fraud because you have, in essence, withheld my money illegally. I will take serious legal action.

JustFlyJustfly refuses to rebook a SAS flight using my voucher credit according to SAS policy.

I booked a SAS flight with Justfly for round trip travel to and from EWR and HAM for May, 2020. SAS canceled the flight due to covid and issued a voucher credit which expires Jan. 7, 2021. SAS policy is that I need to rebook by Jan. 7, 2021 for travel any time 12 months from Jan. 7, 2021.
      Beginning Jan. 5 for 3 days, I tried to rebook a SAS flight to HAM with Justfly using my voucher credit. Justfly refused to rebook a SAS flight for Sept., 2021, claiming I needed to travel by Jan. 7, 2021 in order to use my voucher credit. Justfly insisted that SAS send Justfly a waiver to use voucher credit for travel past Jan. 7, 2021. SAS informed me that Justfly needs to contact SAS for the correct policy on voucher expiry. I am unable to book a flight with Justfly using my voucher credit due to Justfly's misunderstanding of SAS policy on the correct usage of voucher credit.
      As a result, I will lose my voucher credit because of Justfly's refusal to use my credit to rebook a flight according to SAS regulation policy.

JustFlyJustFly- Did not pass on refund from Air Carrier

We used JustFly to book a European vacation which happened to be around March 2020. As you know the Covid emergency was just hitting but were assured from the airlines and the health notices that we would be able to fly. Long story short, we were caught in Finland and found that Iceland Air had canceled our flights with no rebooking. Since we booked through JustFly we were treated like dirt and had to attempt to rebook through JustFly. All Customer service numbers were busy, no answers. We had to scramble and rebook flights back to the states. Once back in the states we attempted to use the flight insurance we paid for to get a refund and was told that Covid emergency wasnt covered. We then followed their arbitration process to attempt to get a refund for the portion of the trip that was cancelled and not rebooked and in 9 months have been unable to get a response from JustFly. To make matters worse, we called Iceland Air and they showed us evidence that they REFUNDED the cancelled trip to JustFly who have kept the refund without passing it back to their customer.
        These are the types of situations where consumers get to see the companies that are customer centric vs. the ones that are sleaze balls who hide behind a disaster. JustFly is a dishonest company and are thieves.

JustFlyCancellation fee

Hi Complaints Board,

I purchased cancellation insurance for 30.00 in early December for an anticipated flight on 27Dec20 to Phoenix, Az. I called Justfly Christmas evening to cancel.
          They told me I would not get a refund, but a 'hold' of my funds to use from when I purchased the insurance to Dec 2021. To 'hold' my money would be 75.00.
          Most companies like just fly are waiving the fee or the fee is much smaller than 75.00. This is way, way too much money.
          I will fight this to the AT of California (companies US headquarters) BBB, and FTC.

Dec 22, 2020

Just Fly — No refund received for for flight that was canceled by airline (may 2020)

Dear Customer Service Team Thank you kindly for getting back to me. I have been trying to reach someone for...

JustFlyCovid refund

I booked a flight with PAL for April 2020 via Justfly but I had to cancel because of COVID. I went through the process of cancellation on their website. I kept checking the status of my refund and it kept saying processed but it has been more than 6 months. I have not received my refund yet. I try to call customer service but every time I couldn't get a hold of someone. I just need my refund. Anyone who knows how to get ahold of anyone from Justfly? Thanks!

Dec 01, 2020

JustFly — Cancelling the booking

I booked a ticket for India for 14th of Dec coming back on 7th of Jan to see my ailing father, he have been...

JustFlyBooking agent

JustFly cheated us. My husband is sick and they won't refund us flight to Phoenix and charge fees for travel insurance and did not pay for the travel insurance. WE WANT A REFUND. This place should not be in business.
              We need to cancel and not reschedule due to my husband is sick and is a transplant patient and has no immune system. COVID is really bad and his heart doctor said he cannot fly.

Flight # [protected]
              Robert L. and Bonnie S. Powell

JustFlyRefund

Went to the air port for my fly on the date and time I have on my ticket and no one there, and no fly to any where in that date I have my ticket for,
                I had a ticket back on sep, 05, 2020 and they changed to sep, 03, 2020
                Without notified me and only for one fly not for all connections, and till now did not get my refund yet. And its so hard to get an touch with some one to help you or any customer service whats ever.
                Ticket # [protected]

JustFlyBooking ref no. [protected]

I booked a flight with Air France through justly.com, paid and received confirmation.

Air France unilaterally cancelled my flight due to COVID-19 restrictions. Air France asked that I get my refund or travel voucher through justfly. Justfly said I was not qualified for a refund

The flight was cancelled by Air France and not by me. I paid to justfly, and I hereby demand a refund to the credit card that I used to pay or the flight or a travel voucher for future travels without any prejudice.

Nov 07, 2020

JustFly — Letter

#220-[protected] hello my name is kobla E agbeyome, I am so mad at just fly site because I bought a ticket...

JustFlyUSA

If there is a 0 star, I would give justfly a zero star. This company is scam. My flight was cancelled due to COVID 19 from IST to IAD by turkish airlines and I was charged $400.00 fee for two tickets by JUSTFLY when I asked them to cancelled since the flight was already cancelled by TK. After reviewing the website what I understood so far this company make more money in scam than selling tickets. Never ever buy ticket from justfly. You have to pay a heavy price. Just filed complaints against JUSTFLY with US Department of Transportation and Federal Trade Commission with the evidences.

JustFlyAirline tickets cancel because of covid

We booked 10 one way tickets with Justfly for the 4th of July holiday. All flights were cancelled because of covid flying into Canada. We were told we would get some money back plus travel miles to use. NEVER have heard back.
                      You can't get ahold of them.
                      Spend $2500. never got a penny back or miles.

ticket numbers: [protected], [protected], [protected], [protected], [protected], [protected], [protected], [protected], [protected].
                      Kathryn Bodine, Kara Bruce, Kevin Bruce, Caden Bruce, Kristi Bruce.

This company JUSTFLY needs to set up phone line so we can call & get results.

Sep 01, 2020

JustFly — No refund when flight cancelled and unethical behavior

I booked four adult tickets for a flight from Seattle, Washington USA to Cairns, QLD Australia on 12/29/2019...

Aug 13, 2020

JustFly — Refund not received

I booked a trip on 02/28/20 with justfly for my wife and I and our three children. The trip was from...

JustFlyNo refund for cancelled booking

On June 23, 2019, I booked a flight (U8MOGV)
                        from Houston, Texas (IAH) to London (LGW) in the amount of $1016.18. On 4/18/2020, I was given the option of a full refund & completed the form. With no response from JustFly, I sent an email on 22 July 2020 and received a reply stating the refund was being processed. As of today (1 August 2020), there is no response from the company which has had my money for 13 months.

Just FlyRefund of paid seat assignment

I booked a flight from Washington DC to Zurich, Switzerland. it was cancelled by Swiss Air. I got a refund of everythign EXCEPT the $180.00 for seat assignment. Swiss Air states they have refunded that to Just Fly but I cannot seem to get it out of them! They have me $31.70 (?).

Please help and thank you in advance.

Leslie Nessly
                          [protected]@comcast.net
                          [protected]

JustFlyCancellation/exchange

Due to having the symptoms of Covid19, I called the justfly agency to cancel my trip and get credit for future flights. I was told by Justfly customer service that I have to pay $75 cancelation fee as it is their policy. So, for getting credit on me and my husband ticket, we had to pay $150.
                            They should be able to wave it during covid 19 epidemic. Unfortunately, I was told they can't.
                            Never will deal with Justfly again.

JustFlyFailed to notify us of cancelled flight - no refund

We booked a flight with JustFly for our family to fly home from Key West on Wednesday, July 24th, but the carrier, Silver Airways, cancelled the flight early in the month. JustFly never notified us, and in fact was sending us updates to check in and confirming our flight home the day before. Our family, along with 5 other people were standing in the airport trying to check in when we found out we had no flight. Had to pay for an additional nights stay, over $3000 in new plane tickets, a cancelled 2nd flight, lost days of work, and food and drinks for another 24 hours. They still will not refund our money and keep saying it is Silver Airways that has to approve it, but JustFly failed and never told us. We have contacted them now over 10 times and I have the email from Silver Airways stating they are not paid if they do not fly, so there is nothing to approve.