BSNL / Landline not transferred to new address not completed

1 India Review updated:

This concerns the BSNL Kalyan Circle, Vasai Division. I have been running from pillar to post for the past more than 2 months trying to get my BSNL landline in the area of Barampur, Vasai West, Maharashtra transferred to a new address in Vasai West that is Chulne_Bhabola Road. I am surprised by the total lack of concern shown by the officers towards my application which was a (laughable) almost 3 months ago. They have made me look like a a stupid idiot who is worth nothing. I keep getting thrown around from one office building to the next (I went all the way to the Manickpur telephone exchange to which both my old and new addresses belong, but the concerned Divisional Engineer there, Mr Bagde, simply deflected me to to another office building (Renuks Niwas) in some other part of Vasai. The person is charge of handing out the form did that and I duly submitted all the dcumentary requirements along with the suitably completed application form. Many follow ups later at Renuka Niwas with some officer whose name I don't remember, on April 11 I was handed out two numbers 295 & 296 which I was told are numbers pertaining to the transfer order given to the Manickpur telephone exchange on 20th March 2007 (what it means is that now it's the turn of this exchange to sleep over it). They told me to, now if I have any more questions, to please direct those towards the Manickpur telephone exchange which was supposed to execute the order.

So I was sent packing again to a different building, different office again, back to the same building that houses the Divisional Engineer of Manickpur telephone, the same Mr. Bagde. He sees the numbers but doesn't jot those down even after me telling him to do so, and tells me I have to call him up after a few days to check out if he has traced the status (he couldn't do the tracing immediately because that is not the process). So, okay, I call up after a few days, but Mr. Bagde is not on the phone. I never ever find him on the phone, and evevn don't find him in the office as he is on leave (it seems almost every junior and senior officer in the Manickpur telephone exchange was on leave when I last visited them three days ago). So I still have no phone, but is just left clutching that horrible copy of the application.

I thought it was like telling me, you are a customer so you are worthless, your time is worthless, you are despicable. So, yes, I the customer was abused, humiliated, robbed of my personal value as an individual and and robbed of all my time and money, because I have a BSNL landline.

So what? So, I am asking for justice, first of all, immediate end to this agony by way of immediate transfer of landline. Second how are they going to pay up for all the losses accruing out of this painful approach of theirs.

But the all important thing right now is what do I do to get this justice. Where to go and Who to take this up with? Any advice?

Comments

Vi
  5th of May, 2008

my consumer no. is 2100231607, i have booked landline telephone on 20.09.2007, the demand 381330 was already paid on 20.09.2007 However, the telephone connection has not been allotted so for.
It is therefore requested to kindly look into matter and allot me a landline connection.
early action in this matter will be appreciable.

Am
  6th of May, 2008

This is with reference to shifting of our telephone line (Tel No. 0251 - 2311977 ) (Consumer No. 2109300149). I have shifted our residence to 14/604 Vidhi Complex, Near Yogi Dham, Kalyan (W). I had intimated BSNL office, Kala Talao Branch about the same on 29 MAY 2007 & put forward request for shifting of my telephone line. I was directed to contact BSNL Khadak Pada office for further enquiries. I was told that I need to give willingness for WLL connection due to non availability of DP at sight. Accordingly, I have tendered my willingness for WLL connection on 04 JAN 2008 but I have not received neither the WLL phone nor any feedback. Everytime I visit this office, I get same reply that is Instruments nahin hain...

It is really surprising to know the fact that it's taking almost 5 month for making availability of telephone instruments. I hereby request you to kindly look into the matter & do the needful at the earliest.

Amol

Di
  25th of Aug, 2008

Dear Sir
Sub: Not Transfered the My Tel. No. 2210137

I am apply the the transfered the my Tel No. 2210137 from Old Address 601, Amrut Park, Bldg. No. 02 Khadak Pada, Kalyan to New Adress B/1001 Amrut Park, Bldg. No.07 Khadak pada kalyan,

But I am surprises Your Pepole not done my work till date .

Please look in to matter and reply as soon .

Dinesh R Tripathi
9820608965

As
  13th of Oct, 2008

Commercial office Shifting fm Kashimira, Thane.Hve MTNL Landlines.We require BSNL connection for landline, net facilities .Can we transfer fm MTNL to BSL.Is it possible.
Or what is the procedure for new connection in Vasai east.
Pl. send us the details.

Is
  7th of Jul, 2011

Dear Sir
Sub: Not Transfered my Tel. No. 2435343

I have applied to transfered my Tel No. 2435343 from Old Address Pritisugandh apartment, flat no.02, Dasak, Behind Rajrajeshwari Mangal Karalaya, Jailroad, Nashikroad to New Adress Misbah residency, flat no.-4, plot no.-12, Wadala pathardi road, Sainath nagar, Indiranagar, Nashik
But I am surprises Your Pepole not done my work till date .

Please look in to matter and reply as soon .

ismail Shaikh