Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL] Logo

Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL]

Having problems with Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL]?

1800 345 1503 (Mobile)
1800 345 1500 (Landline)
1800 345 1504 (Broadband)
1800 425 1957 (MPLS VPN)
Harish Chandra Mathur Lane, Janpath
New Delhi
India - 110001

Complaints & Reviews

Internet connection not working

My internet connection conneted to my telephone No.[protected] is not working for the last 15 days. The same may...

Blocking of prepaid SIM

I lost my phone which had a BSNL prepaid connection. I called up customer care to find out the procedure for cancellation and subsequent replacement of SIM card. They told me that I would have to get a police complaint and a fax to a particular number stating my connection details for cancellation. I went and got the complaint and faxed the details to BSNL. I subsequently called up customer care who stated that their system was non-functional at the time and to call later. The next day when I called again, they stated that they had not received the fax (though I had got the fax tone before sending and had a transmission verification report). I resent the details only to hear again from them that they had not received the fax. During this time, my phone was still active and someone was utilizing whatever talktime I had.

Other providers would let you block the SIM over the phone and have a simple procedure (without Police complaint) to get a replacement.

Regards
Koshy

• As
    Ashish D. Thool Jul 10, 2008

I am from bellary, lost my mobile in Bangalore therefore I could not make compaint in Bellary. I want to block my sim

• Aa
    aalen Aug 08, 2008

I lost mine too, someone stold my sim and he's been using it since the day i lost my sim.I call up the customer care service and they tolod me that last recharge date is required to deactivate or block the sim but i had forgotten the date and now...

Internet connection is not working properly

In my house, we are having BSNL broadband connection for past 2 years.
It was working fine. For past 2 to 3 weeks, it is not working half of the day. It is working only during the day hours. The net is not connecting after 5:00pm.

Kindly look into it ASAP

My Landline no. is [protected].

Telephone Exchange: Velachery.

Contact Mobile: [protected]

RAJENDRA PATEL Jul 03, 2008

I AM USING YOUR BRODBAND SERVICE STIIL LAST 2 MONTHS BUT LAST ONE WEEK THIS SERVICE DID NOT WORK PROPARLY. ITS SPPED BECAME VERY SLOW. I AM STUDENT OF M.B.A. SO I USE INTERNET REGULARLY FOR MY PROJECT WORK. I REQEST YOU TO SOLVE MY PROBLEM AS EARLY AS POSSIBLE.

• Na
    nandy nandy Jan 04, 2016

I had the same issue as the above. For me it did not work for months. They would always promise to restore it soon but failed to do it every time.
    I was an MBA student too and internet was a necessity for my project work. I had to keep the connection with the hope it would get restored soon and i could work on my project. The reason for which i kept paying in spite of the failed connection. Was a waste of money. My complaint letters and request for refunds got no response. Neither did my frequent visits to the office requesting the needful helped.

dead landlin

my land line no [protected] is dead since 15/03/2008.we have complaint several time, but till date my phone...

BSNL Prepaid Cell Service & very Weak Netrwoking

Two month before I purchased the BSNL Anant Prepaid Sim card to avail the facility - 40 paisa per call...

caller tune purchased but not activated, repeated complaints at helpline does not help

i successfully purchased caller tune code 600110 on 21.02.2008 but not activated till date although charged. i am complaining daily to helpline [protected] without any result so far. according to their advice, i tried to purchase the same tune through sms at 56700 on 05.03.2008 and got a reply that it can not be reallotted since it has already boeen subscribed on 21.02.2008! according to the advice of helpline, i purchased another caller tune code 600113 on 05.03.2008. an sms congratulated me for purchase of the tune but surprisingly again it has not been activated!I want my caller tune activated or the whole amount of money charged against purchase of the tunes may please be refunded.

Ramandeep Mar 12, 2008

Problem arise regarding deactivation of caller tune. Please deactivate the caller tune.

• Na
    narendra singh Mar 29, 2008

Please deactivate the callertunes for BSNL network

• Ta
    Tarak Jul 15, 2008

please deactivate my caller tune from the number 9434476916

• Pa
    pavitra Jul 17, 2008

i successfully purchased caller tuneon 15.07.2008 but not activated the correct tone i have asked for kabhi kabhi aditi zindigi tune but they activate something else which i have asked that they have not activate till date although charged. i am complaining daily to helpline 9400024365 but that number i dail it say it was not in use how is that according to their advice, i tried to purchase the same tune through that number sms at 56700 on 15.07.2008 and got a reply that it an sms congratulated me for purchase of the tune but surprisingly again it has not been correct tune activated!I want my caller tune activated or the whole amount of money charged against purchase of the tunes may please be refunded. my number is 9421155045

sachin nandedkar Aug 12, 2008

my caller tune is not activated on my mobile 9425336125

• Yo
    yogi970 Dec 29, 2009

plz send ULSUBSCRIBE to 56700 for deactivating of caller tune ...
    thanxs
    this will shorly sucess...

NEGLIGENCY OF THE LADY STAFF OF BALARAMAPURAM DIVISION,BALARAMAPURAM

TRIVANDRUM.

TO
THE COCERNED AUTHORITY
BSNL INDIA

SUB: DUE TO THE NEGLIGENCY & THE IRRESPONSIBILITY OF THE HEAD LADY STAFF(NAME UNKNOWN)OF BALARAMAPURAM DIVISION OFFICE.(DISCONECTION OF LAND LINE CONECTION)

REF: CONSUMER:NO: 1837586 (Tel:No:[protected])

DearSir,
I am shifting the land line conection from poojappura to punnamoodu.In poojappura the rent is 360/- month,but in punnamoodu the rent is 220/-month.But the next moth of the shifting period the bill shows the rent is 360/-month,but ponnamoodu is in panchayathu.I go several times in Balaramapuram to diduct the amout from 360/- to 220/-.I am sending one written letter to the above office. Two times the foolish lady said that the complaint is given to Pattom office.I go there then the concerned person of the Pattom office said that the complaint is given to the Balaramapuram office itself.
Iagain come to Balaramapuram office then she said that with in one weak the problem solved.But my recent bill again showes 360/- rent.I again paid the bill amt on 26/02/2008.(Bill no:[protected]) amt of the bill is 449/-. On 29/02/2008, I again go to Balaramapuram section,she scroled me & shouted me ,she did not know nothing about the problem & you do any thing what ever you can.
This time I bring one cancellation form from there . I mail to you because of the lender of the last resort . So kindly do the needful at the earlist. Pls mail that what action of your esteemed firm has taken in this mail.My Mobile no is
[protected].If you want any thing in this subject you pls contact me at any time.The most pointed thing is that you never loose any costomer like me in the future due to the negligence of the ### word spoken lady.

your"s faithfully

SREEDHARAN NAIR.K.

• Si
    sijomon Jun 28, 2009

BSNL is going to doom. CID Escapeeee...

• Ta
    tazz1675 Dec 03, 2009

the complaint is like true because even we faced a same thing here in bangalore kamaraja road office, a few months back my land line was disconnected due to the payment
    then after 3 months i cleared the 3 months bill then the head lady staff told us that
    our telephone will be activited with in 48 hours then after 4 days also it was dead
    then again we went to kamaraja road bangalore office then the lady said i ill send some body to solve your problem then till 5 days no 1 has came here then again we went
    to kamaraja road bangalore office one of staff was talking like hell with us
    (go we will do we know our work ) then again we requested to head staff lady
    with in 3 or 4 working days we will solve your problem then after 8 days also
    nobody has come here then again we went there & hanged there till some body should come with us on that time no body was there then again the head lady requested us
    today i ill follow your complaint then we went off after 2 days the repair man came here
    he done the problem solved after that stupid is asking tips money we screwed him
    sended back . 1 month later again im facing a same problem my land line is notworking
    i think again i have to rub my slipers with them please try to improve the customers
    service like private companies like airtel or other with in 12 hours the ill be on customers service if not they will credit the amount of Rs .100.00 for any further infor mation like any complaints regarding bsnl telephone service mail me at ([email protected])the most pointed thing is that you never loose any costomer like me in the future due to the negligence of the ### word spoken lady.

ussage information not available.

unable to open usage data even after correctly entering profile id and password.even from helpdesk at kakinada the concerned je says that the page is not opening. please look in the matter. phone number [protected]( kakinada rural)

• Ru
    ruhee Feb 27, 2008

I am not able to view my portal broad band usage plz send me the site for it on my id.

• Go
    goyalrakeshkumar Apr 22, 2008

Sir,
    Till date we have not received Telephone Bill for the Month of March 08

• Go
    goyalrakeshkumar Apr 22, 2008

Sir,

Till date the BILL for the month of MAR 08 not received.

• Kv
    k.v.v.s.prasad Jun 01, 2008

sir,
    as my landline bearing no:2350922 as it has long back (5 - 6years)v had this connection and the phone piece has been very old so can i know the process to change our phone piece .
    thanku

• Mo
    monica Aug 27, 2008

whenever a phone call comes in my landline, my broadband does not work i mean the data lite swithces off..

Unwanted Caller Tune

On 11 Feb 08I suddenly found that there was an obnoxious caller tune on my phone. On checking with the customer service, I was told that it was free and so I should be happy about it. After finally losing my temper, I was asked to send an sms and that it would be removed in 24 hours. I send the sms, and got a reply saying " Your request has been received. The BSNL tunes will be deactivated on your phone within 24 hours. This was received at 03:32:12 on 12 Feb 08. But the tune continued to be there. I rang up the customer service again and they insisted that it was free so I should not complain. after repeated calls, they gave me a complaint number [protected]. I subsequently got an sms saying that my complaint has been cleared at 09:49:35 on 16/02/2008. The caller tune continued to be there and I continued to call. Again on 20 Feb, at 17:39:31, i get another sms saying that my subsequent complaint no. [protected] has been cleared at 12:13:47 on 20/02/2008. The unfortunate part is that I am still saddled with the obnoxious tune on my phone.

NONWORKING SINCE LAST ONE WEEK

MY BSNL BROAD BAND IS NOT WORKING FOR THE PAST ONE WEEK. i WANT THIS TO BE REPAIRED AND CONNECTION RESTORED...

Scam and cheating!

I am not able to know data usage of BSNL broadband because when i log on to www.data.bsnl.in it shows a blank page.

Dead Telephone

Dear sir,
We would like to bring it to your kind notice that since July 22, 2017 our telephone bearing no: [protected], installed at our residence (Address given below) is lying dead. We have already many times registered complaint and burble/Telecom discussed with Incharge Khandouli Telecom office, SDO-Khandouli for the same, however it is still not working.

We would also like to bring to your kind notice that for long time we are facing following problems
1. Distance Between pole and telephone set: This is more than approximately 200 meter, drop wire cross three high tension electric lines. This is dangerous at any instance. So please approve 5 pairs cable for the same distance.
2. Incoming Line Showing Busy Tone: Whenever caller makes a call at our no., he gets a busy tone, even when the phone is free and is not in use.
3. Disturbance in Outgoing line: Outgoing line, whenever used, is having disturbance and the voice of the person on the other side of the line is not clear.

You are requested to look into the matter and arrange for rectification of the same and cancel the rent charges during period July to as rectify the problem.

Please confirm by your valuable comments, on my e-mail id (given below)

Hope to receive an early and favorable decision.

Truly Yours’
Hari Kant Sharma S/o Mr. G.Prasad
Village – Bagal Ghunsa (Ajeet Garh)
Post – Tarrakpur
District – Agra, Pin – 282006
Tel. No. – [protected], Exchange : Khandouli
E-mail – [protected]@rediffmail.com

• Ne
    Nepalbhai .k. Mondal Aug 12, 2008

Dear sir,
    We would like to bring it to your kind notice that since July 2017 our telephone bearing no: 07925321760, installed at our office is lying dead. We have already many times registered complaint and burble/Telecom discussed with Incharge maninagar & jamalpur Telecom office, however it is still not working.

please give the result as soon as possible in given email address ([email protected]) or at this phone no (9427027694)

Yours Faithfully
    Nepalbhai.k.Mondal

• Cv
    C VENKATA RAMA KRISHNA Sep 15, 2009

MY PHONE NO. BSNL LAND LINE 040 27071285 HYDERABAD (ATTACHED TO OU EXCHANGE)

MY LAND LINE BSNL LAND LINE IS IN DEAD CONDITION SINCE 04.09.09
    INSPITE OF COMPLAINTS

COMPLAINT NO. 1832512362 D/05.09.09
    (WITH OUT ANY REPAIR IT IS WIPRED IN THEIR RECORDS)

COMPLAINT NO. 1869364292 D/ 09.09.09
    STILL UN ATTENED

I REQUEST THE RELATIVE OFFICIALS TO TAKE QUICK ACTION.

C. VENKATA RAMA KRISHNA
    CELL 9440095007
    A/201 MARKAZ MARYADA APARTMENTS
    ADIKMET HYDERABAD 500044
    ANDHRA PRADESH

• Sk
    sKudrethaya Nov 15, 2010

The land line with number 08272-230722 is dead most of the time. Whenever I try to call this number there is no response or hear some other phone conversations or some times simply ringing. This phone belongs to my father K.S. Anantharamaiah at Sannapulicote/Ayengeri village in Kodagu District (Karnataka state). The above said service provider collects the bill regularly without proper service. My father says complaining has no use and the officials do not bother about setting it right. It is happening for the last 3-4 years. Further, he gets bills for calls which he did not make. He is aged (above 90) and finds it very difficult to manage without this service. Ironically, the phones in nearby homes work properly. I do not know whether it is because the operator is doing this intentionally for some favors.

Broadband

I had got my broadband connection on 07/12/2007 but since then only i m unable to see my account usage on...

centrax

sir

I have a land line connection in ujjain (m.p.). [Name ruchi gandhi, No. [protected] & one India Plan), 2580877 (One India Plan)].
Before this I coustomer of bharti airtel in centrax facility. But attract of your scheme & disconnect the airtel connection & take your conection.
Now problem this I apply for centrax facility in Maheshwari samaj ujjain group. But your officer does not accept my application & say 149 plan is going on so we do not accept this application. But you do not close centrax facility so this is very wrong activity of bsnl.
Clear my points & status of scheme at my mobile
[protected] (shailendra gandhi husband of ruchi gandhi)
thanks

• Is
    ISRAR AHMAD NAGORI Sep 01, 2008

Dear Sir,
    I am your consumer at MEHIDPUR. My land line phone No. is 07365-233314. I have internet broad band connection on my phone. I have submitted my application to cut the internet broad band connection to your bsnl office Mehidpur on 30th Sep. 2008. But to day I saw the connection did not cut by your office. If your office will send me the bill for the month of September 2008, I shall not pay it. If you will cut the connection of my phone I will be free to go to consumer court.
    Please immediately cut the my internet broad band connection. Thanking in anticipation. I shall not responsible for internet broad band connection. ISRAR AHMAD NAGORI 187, NAGORI COLONY MEHIDPUR DISTT. UJJAIN M.P. PIN 456443

BSNL BROAD BAND SERVICES

I am KAMARAJU,M.V.V ,applied for shifting of BSNL land line phone :040-[protected] along with broad band INTERNET Connection from JR Nagar,Teachers colony, Kalyanpuri , uppal , Hyderabad-39 to my present (Own) House No: [protected]/15, PLot#15,NRSA Colony, Hydernagar, Kukatpally, Hyderaba-72.I was also allotted a new land line No:[protected] and the nearest Tel No: is [protected].
Neither I have been given the telephone connection nor information from BSNL in this regard.
Hence I request the concerned BSNL authorities to take up immediate action so that I can avail BSNL land line with BROAD BAND INTERNET at the earliest.
Thanking you,
(Kamaraju,M.V.V.)

• Am
    Amit Shah Jan 17, 2008

To Date 17/01/2008
    Bsnl
    Pune

Sub:- Broadband not working on phone no 26347070 from 7th on January 2008

This is to inform you that the broadband was installed on 5th January 2008.
    After logging complain to the costumer call center till now one have attended the call yet.
    Kindly note that I will be not doing the payment from 7th Jan’08 till 17th Jan 2008 as there is
    no usage for 10 days.

And you will be bill me for from day one the date of installation. Who is responsible to for the
    non-usage for 10 days.

Thanks & Regards

Amit Shah
    533 Centre Stret
    1st Floor
    Pune 411001
    mobile 9881152542

Shifting of BSNL land line with broadband internet

Delay in new land line connection

I, Rathindra Nath Bhattacharjee appled for a new telephone land line connection on 1-Nov-07 in my house at Bangalore as per the following details.

consumer no: [protected]

At that time (1-Nov-07), I submitted my installation charge, it was assured to me that in a maximum 10 days my phone would be installed.
But almost 1.5 month is over now, no connection is made. And no feedback also given to me.

• Dh
    DHARMVEER PRAJAPATI Jun 15, 2008

sir,
    I had applied for the new connection in 25/2/07 but till today i not get the connection. I had paid the full amount of new connection than also department is replying that it is TNA.
    Many times calling to the related person than also no positive response from them. I had also applied for the number that is 22701546 which is in my name but no conection has been provided from bsnl side to me since last one and half year.

So please go through it and make me new connection available as soon as possible

my address
    dharmveer prajapati
    nr patel saw mill
    kevadajis chawl
    thakkkar nagar
    N.H. 8
    Ahmedabad

Unable to connect to Internet.

I am a customer of BSNL and I have got a Landline Connection for past 10 days and they have informed us that i can use internet directly from this landline.However,I have completed the procedures as per your officials advise but still i am unable to connect to the internet through this landline number.The problem is I am always getting engaged tone while dialing to 172224 and becomes dead like after a few seconds and unable to utilise the internet.My Phone Number is :- 040 - [protected].This landline has been bought by my parents whose name is Krishnamurthy Kamala and I am Parameshwaran who is submitting this complaint.Kindly resolve this immediately so that i along with my parents will have tasks to be completed using this Internet options.

wrong information by the custumer care

sir, i am from kotapa, dist koraput ,orissa i have a retail counter of recharge voucher of bsnl and other company. today a custumer comes to my shop and ask me for the bsnl offer , so i called to the custumercare of bsnl and ask the offer the given me the wrong information and becose of this wrong information the customer and my self got loose,now i wants to take some action against this type of pepole who giving us a wrong information.

• Bi
    bighnaraj pal Feb 15, 2009

sir, i am from puri, i am having "BROAD BAND CONNECTION", but current month bill (JANUARY) is incorrect, my plan is HOME500, 2.5 gb space...i am using only 2.4 gb.. but in my bill it shows i am using 157mb extra...then give me a suggesion how i rectify it...customer center executives, they told we dont know any thing...they told go to the office...

• Su
    supriya Apr 18, 2009

This is 100% right.I got some times the customer cares are angry.And they dont say information.

• Su
    Sudha Kar Rao Dec 31, 2009

Sir, I am from Paralakhemundi, I have the complaint for the customer care is that I am trying to contact from at-least 20 days but it is busy. If the customer care attender is all busy why don't u get some more attender to satisfy other customers. To make your service better, whats the need of the customer care when we can't get any information or what ever else in time. To compare with the other network the Bsnl is the worst in the point of view of the customers satisfaction in view of customer care.
    Sir, you should take any action against that.
    If any message or any contact me this is my id: [email protected]

• Am
    Amitava Nov 16, 2012

Dear sirs'
    Im from Balasore Orissa, BSNL GPRS didnt work properly though it has been to bsnl customer care but till job yet to be completed.TOWER IS BAMPADA BALASORE TOWER its regular problem.3g signal is very poor.so please rectify as soon as posible
    Thanks. Amitava

BSNL Landline not working properly

our BSNL landline phone is not working properly (right now our phone is dead).

our phone no: is [protected].

our address is -- D-19, Rajul Residency, Near Sai Baba Mandir, 1213 Narbada Road, Jabalpur (M.P).

kindly check our phone as soon as possible.

rajendra Mar 01, 2008

in my telehone no. 0771-2233057 coller id show so many telphone no. & mobile no. those who not related to us. so many other person dial to different other no. and that no. show on my telephone. i have comlaint so many time but i have no result of this problem. so please do needful and remove this problem earliest. . . rajendr bagri

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices