Bookit.com / bookit.com ruined my trip
My boyfriend and I had decided to plan a trip to Mexico over spring break in March of 2010. We searched for hours for the best deal and finally decided on Bookit.com, which had far and away the best deal. We booked for March 14th-19th of 2010, airline, hotel and transfers. When we went to print our confimation email about two weeks before we were scheduled to leave, we discovered that the booking was made for FEBRUARY 14th-19th.
Reasonably you could imagine that it is possible we made the mistake and we had chosen the incorrect month when we booked, if we hadn't double, triple and quadruple checked the dates, as well as read them off to a family member whilst booking.
So, thanks to a glitch in their computer system, my boyfriend and I have had to spend 1, 000 more than we originally booked for (each) and have spent over 4 hours calling bookit and being placed on hold for an hour or more being transferred around to representatives which are rude and unhelpful and unwilling to admit that there could have possibly been a glitch in their system.
DO NOT USE BOOKIT.
More Bookit.com Complaints & Reviews
- Bookit.com - stay away from bookit.com! 
- Bookit.com - you get what you pay for! 
- Bookit.com - don't use bookit.com 
- Bookit.com - billing issues 
- Bookit.com - didn't get reservations I booked 
- Bookit.com - sheraton providence airport rhode island
- Bookit.com - prepaid excursion was never registered with bd travel and we could not go
- Bookit.com - complaint on service of booki.com
- Bookit.com - customer service
- Bookit.com - customer service false advertising