Having problems with BookIt.com?

BookIt.com reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Apr 14, 2007. The latest review Non receipt of services was posted on May 20, 2021. The latest complaint change of flight was resolved on Nov 06, 2014. BookIt.com has an average consumer rating of 2 stars from 188 reviews. BookIt.com has resolved 49 complaints.

BookIt.com Customer Service Contacts

Thu9:00 AM - 3:00 AM
Fri9:00 AM - 3:00 AM
Sat9:00 AM - 3:00 AM
Sun9:00 AM - 3:00 AM

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with BookIt.com Customer Service. Initial BookIt.com complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for BookIt.com above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about BookIt.com. Discuss the issues you have had with BookIt.com and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

BookIt.com Complaints & Reviews

Bookit.comNon receipt of services

Trip booked to sandals halcyon beach st. Lucia throuch bookit.Com
departure was supposed to be on june 15. 2020
the trip was for my son's honeymoon
i received an email on march 21, 2020 stating that trip was cancelled due to covid and to contact my credit card company for a refund. No refund was received.
I paid $3870.29 in installed payments. I tried contacting bookit.Com but they cannot be reached. I have read of this same thing happening to many other people.

Bookit.comCancun Mexico all inclusive grid paid on full! Requesting refund

Look me up:
    Brenda Browning
    329 Turtle Creek Dr.
    McKinney, TX. 75070

[protected]@yahoo.com
    And
    [protected]@gmail.com

Purchased two all inclusive packages to Cancun Mexico to be used within 14 months, extended these when Covid hit.
    One set of two under [protected]@yahoo.com
    Under name Brenda Browning
    And
    One set of two under [protected]@gmail.com under name Shelby Savoy

Bookit.comTrip cancelled by bookit.

Booking #[protected] : bookit cancelled our trip, never refunded the cost back to us. 02/07/2020 received cancellation notice. Trip was for 3 adults total cost $ 3881.09. Called our credit card company and the issuing bank of our credit card... Bookit. Did not refund our money back.

Bookit.comRefund on my flight

I booked my air for 2 Feb, my flight is not until April 16th, 2021
        I was told there was nothing I could do when I called back March 1 to cancel the flights. I was able to cancel my hotel, but we are not able to go now in April to the Keys. I called back a couple days later and someone told me I can change my flight but it has been to be changed prior to the the day I was leaving. So I have times that work for us to leave in Sept, I called Bookit.com and they do not have all the flights available for us to choose, only 2 different times.
        This is so ridiculous!!! Especially since this is Covid season, everyone is so flexible at this time except for BOOKIT.

I just want my money back!! I pretty much cancelled the trip like 2 days later...
        If I so not hear back, I will file another complaint regarding my refund.

Bookit.comCharged me for a trip last April

On March 21, 2020 BookIt.com sent an email stating that they were canceling a trip that I had paid for due to COVID-19! I have been unable to reach them and the insurance company told me that I was unable to get it paid for because BookIt stated that it was a refundable expense. I paid for it with my debit card so they cannot help me get my money back! I am at a loss and unsure of where to turn.

Jul 12, 2020

Bookit.com — Bookit travel agency

We booked an all inclusive family vacation for 5/21-5/26 to Cancun Mecico (Ocean Riviera Paradise) with...

Jul 03, 2020

Bookit.com — Services not rendered

I booked a trip for 4 going to Aruba scheduled for May [protected]. I used the pay delay making 6 payments and...

Jun 02, 2020

Bookit.com — Services not rendered

Paid Bookit for a trip with flights to Aruba, scheduled to leave on May 11 and return on May 15, 2020. I used...

Bookit.comVacation package

I have a reservation for 2 at dreams villamagna, nuevo vallarta (Puerto Vallarta). This was canceled due to the coronavirus. The airline (United) can't seem to find my reservation. I can't get a hold of the resort, or bookit to find out what's going on with my reservation for the resort. I know it was on may28th, and I believe it was until June 4th. The reservation is for myself, Jeri Tiley, and my friend Liz Mendez.
            I have not received one penny back, and in fact was charged by bookit, a 50 dollar cancellation fee.
            I have emailed the resort directly twice now, and have received no response. I don't know where the money went, if I still have a reservation that I can possibly postpone, what happened to my airline reservation or the money. I have no reservation numbers, flight numbers etc. because it was all on the bookit dashboard that has been closed down now for months.
            I have no idea what to do next. Any advice, or response would be appreciated.

Sincerely,
            Jeri M. Tiley
            jeri.[protected]@gmail.com

Bookit.comNo refund

bookit cancelled our trip without any notification to us. They stated the resort is now closed. We originally booked on Dec 5, 2019. Trip was cancelled (unbeknownst to us) in March. I just discovered it yesterday (May 14, 2020.) Called the airline, which stated they issued a refund to bookit for our plane tickets. We have not received one penny back on this vacation, and now bookit says they are out of business (and pretty much "tough [censored]") Bookit states they are unable to refund the money. Not sure why they can't refund us the money we paid, when they have been refunded by the resort and the airlines. Also filed a dispute with my bank. Will be calling an attorney

Bookit.comCancellation and no refund

I booked my hotel/couples negril with you and never received confirmation. I screen shotted my payment to you using my credit card. Mytrip was from april 12 through april 18 for $2, 693.47. Paid in full.

Now, I would like to receive my amount that I paid in full and no services rendered because you closed up before you could confirm my Hotel. I paid in full on Feb 28, 2020.

Lori Beck
                11680 W Catalpa
                Odessa, Texas 79763
                [protected]@msn.com

Cancellation and no refund

May 05, 2020

Bookit.com — Cancelled vacation but no refund

Paid $4347.85 for a vacation, which they cancelled due to covid19 and now no refund, information of any...

Bookit.comAll inclusive trip cancelled by bookit /no refund

Paid for an all-inclusive resort trip including airfare in February for April travel. Bookit cancelled the trip on us (and everyone else) in March and we did not receive our money back, no-one. Come to find out, Bookit did not pay the resort even though we had pre-paid the resort through Bookit. Bookit took our money and ran. We have a statement from them saying they credited our card and they have note (it's been 6 weeks). Thousands of individuals are going through this right now in Spring 2020. Having to dispute charges with our bank.

Bookit.comFraud

In Feburary I booked a trip to Cancun, Mexico for Aug 29, 2020 I paid in full.
                    On March18, 2020 I recieved an email telling me they cancelled my trip. I called Hardrock resort and they said they refunded the money to Bookit.com. I've tried every phone number and email with no results.
                    They owe me 3, 244.50. I want the money they stole from me.

Bookit.comTrip cancelled. No refund!

How can you cancel trips and not issue refunds??? We are out of over $4000.00. There was no issue deducting the money every month so put it back! I understand why it was cancelled. We are all suffering, but this is just wrong! Taking our hard earned money because you were not equipped to handle the crisis is inexcusable. Now I am having trouble getting my bank to retrieve the funds. This is more stress that we already don't need with everything that is happening! You should be ashamed!

Bookit.comCancelled trip

I have used bookit multiple times and never had an issue so of course used them to book my méxico trip. I understand the whole covid 19 thing but you are an online company. Our questions should be answered. All your emails are great but give us no help recouping our money. Now i'm in limbo while my credit card disputes the charges on your behalf. Thanks bookit

Bookit.comYou people stole from me!!!

We booked a trip with you people back in August of 2019 pay payments on it each and every month till January of 2020 which was paid off our trip was March 19th we never went due to this virus is going on we could not get a hold of anyone we demand our money back or I will be getting a lawyer we were totally in the dark you did not answer your phones we did not know what was going on. Even now still cannot get our $2, 500 back because we cannot seem to get ahold of anyone I demand my money back we do not want to schedule another trip with you whatsoever our booking ID number was [protected]

Apr 01, 2020

Bookit.com — Trip to Jamaica with flight and hotel

I booked a trip August of 2019 through my bank account which they took $400 a month out of paid off January...

Mar 31, 2020

Bookit.com — Cancelled trip without refund

Bookit.com is using the Covid 19 situation as a cover up for filing bankruptcy. They have cancelled my trip...

Bookit.comFraud and stealing money

My son's October 2020 honey moon Vacation was cancelled by Bookit 3/21/20 and they have not given me a refund. I have filled a claim with my credit card. This is not acceptable and I think the CEO should be charged with stealing and fraud. I have had to book this same trip with a reputable agency, I have learned my lesson.