Complaints & Reviews

worst customer service I ever experienced

The worst customer service I have EVER experienced. I went to Milan in July and stayed at one of the AccorHotels where I discovered bedbugs. As soon as I told the staff they weren't even surprised. After complaining and a discussion we got moved to another room on our LAST day. The damage was already done as bedbugs will spread very quickly in your luggage and clothes. I decided to file a complaint immediately at the customer service. I didn't get any reply, so after a few weeks I mailed again and again. Again no reply, so I decided to contact them through social media. I received a standard reply in which the customer service agent told me that they passed it onto the headquarters. I indeed received an e-mail a few days later that they were going to ‘investigate the situation'. So I figured I'd give them some time. After a month I hadn't heard anything so I decided to mail again and simply got ignored. I decided to try it again through social media and AGAIN they would pass it onto the headquarters. I think I've sent about 20 e-mails by now and 10 Facebook messages and they just decide to ignore me. It's been nearly half a year since the whole thing happened and there's no willingness to compensate or even give me a reply. It's shameful how an organization this size has such amateurs working on their customer service department. I'd recommend anyone to skip AccorHotels and go for a better, more kind and customer friendly organization. Skip AccorHotels, that's my advice!

shared christmas, party event no alternative to alcohol

Our team Christmas party is a set price £39 which includes 1/2 bottle of wine. The meal option recognised...

refuse to add points to my platinum card

I am Mr.Vasileios Vanos, Platinum card no: [protected] 5. E-mail:[protected]@gmail.com. I stayed the whole month...

false advertising

Hello, we booked Novotel in Buenos aires for 10 days for the main reason because a swimming pool ans turkish sauna was advertised on the website. When we arrived, we discovered the the swim pool is seasonal and the sauna does not exist anymore. I think it s a serious issue, you misguided us for 10 days of our holidays. What should we do now? That situation is really upsetting.

refund on credit card

Good day I stayed at the Ibis Phuket Hotel, Thailand during 3-9 October 2018. This was booked by Flight...

leclub accor

I stayed (2 rooms) at Mercure Minsk Old town and did not have points credited.
The hotel shut down the last day I was staying there and was removed from Accor website (and the online claim form). For this reason it's impossible to make points claim online.

I wrote 4 messages to the customer service team and received confirmations of email receipt, but no replies. It's embarassing for you to not reply a customer in close to 6 weeks and multiple messages.

Solve this please and credit the points which you owe.
Additionally I request compensation for missed Gold status with LeClub for the past few stays which means I didn't receive the status bonuses.

Br,
Christian F.

hotel ayr mercure

Stayed at ayr mercure in Ayr for my birthday with my hubby for a much needed break. Booked because it had a...

treatment as staff member (and no obvious complaint chain)

To whom it may concern (as it is incredibly hard to find out who I should actually contact) My name is M...

mercure paris le bourget paris, france

Kindly note that our VVIP guest Mr. Bo Lundburg & Mr. Mohammed Ali Dakkak are staying at your property Mercure Le Bourget
From 19th - 23rd Oct 2018 with the confirmation numbers HB15070TB1KA || [protected] - HB1007EHGU5G - [protected]

We introduced ourselves that our company National Biscuits and Confectionery Co Ltd Jeddah one of the leading company in GCC countries.

We booked your property through our travel partner DADABHAI Travels Jeddah:

We are the key account customer to Mercure AlHamra Jeddah Hotel and providing more than 1500 nights per year
Based on this we booked the hotel in Paris Mercure Paris Le Bourget for out General Manager and Export Manager who are attending the SIAL exhibition.
Our Managers were very much upset about the hotel once they checked in
Dear Mr. Dzaito. (GM of Mercure Le Bourget Hotel).

Greetings from Dadabhai Travel - Saudi Arabia.

The guests are not at all happy with the hotel facilities, rooms & the service offered by your staff.

Could you kindly look into the issue and appreciate if you could kindly meet him personally and solve the issue.

Not providing the 4 star facilitity
Rooms rates are vary (4 months before booking price are higher than the current date price)
Rooms service are not available
Taxi Service are worst
Not happy with Reception
Early Check in charged

inimaginable chez novotel saigon

Monsieur, Ayant une réunion importante le matin du 6 octobre au centre ville, nous avons réservé une...

Ho Chi Minh City Hotels

activation of membership

Sir,
I applied for AccorHotels membership during my stay at Novotel Pune in the month of July 2018. I again booked Novotel for next year in month of July. Now i am to book my next stay at IBiS Coimbatore in the month of July. But still i havent got any membership number/ID. While booking i have to face difficulties. Can it be sorted out as early as possible.
Dr Anil Kumar Verma
anil_[protected]@rediffmail.co.in
Ph. [protected]

air conditioner in novotel cairo airport

I booked a room today 15/7, and they gave me room number 374.
The air condition was not working. I asked 3 times to change the room but they refused.
They sent me a service man to fix the air condition. He failed and called another one. I spent a very long time waiting for them.
It is a real mass and this is not novotel image. I need to get some sleep before my overnight flight.
Temperature in Cairo is 45 degree
I will attach some pictures

Service and membership

Accor lies, cheats, sells what it does not provide. Arabs, gym members, some internet users received free...

Death case & Ticket refund

Dear sir/madam Greetings from the holy city of Makkah. Kindly be advised that one of our culinary team i...

Access to Lounge denied

Today I intended to make a booking for a 5 nights stay at the Sofitel Berlin Kurfürstendamm for coming...

Entering into my room without any prior intemetation of the guest.

Myself piyush jaiswal from india staying at your property since yesterday, my reservation is made for 3 nights in your paris pullman montparnasse hotel.

I had gone through one incident just now with respect to your property.

Me and my wife both were sleeping in the room, we were at the property by 8:30 PM, & just now around 11:30 pm housekeeping lady entered into the room without any prior intimation to us i.e. without our call.

In the mean while with some noise when i waked up then she suddenly shocked and saying sorry sorry your bath-gown are here sir.
But we didn't make any call for such kind of bathing material you can cheek it through your system also.

When i have make a complaint regards to this at hotel reception desk then they were saying that its just a mistake from our housekeeper.

If with any kind of reason its being mistake also then with whose permission she had a right to come into the guest room with a master key access without the guest permission.

And also let me know with such kind of happened event at your property, is it safe to be at your property. Now i am really scared about such happening.

Kindly look into the matter at the early.

Awaiting for your response.

Stay away

Last year I bought an Accor Favorite Guest card (now A Club)because we were travelling not only in France but also Australia/New Zealand & Dubai. The idea was to not only get a bit of a discount on all the hotels but also to receive a welcome drink (gift) & more importantly points redemable into to vouchers to reduce hotel costs this year.

We duly presented the card at all the hotels we stayed at & this was swiped. However it was only in France that we got points & a welcome gift. I have since emailed/phoned/corresponded with the office in Paris but all I get back is "send us the original receipts & we shall put points on your account". I sent the receipts & they never turned up & as I foolishly sent the originals had no recourse & was told to contact all the hotels & get copy receipts. I sent my credit card statements with all the hotels/costs highlighted, even the booking references but still not acceptable.

So what is the point in paying out (in my case 120 euros) when I get little 'reward'? It's their system that failed to register the points but it is me that has to do all the chasing around to recover the points- which I am not prepared to do. They will not even entertain making a settlement based on what information they have received. For the 7 emails/3 letters/2 phone calls I've got 3 'standard' replies, the rest have been ignored! Why should a big corporation get away with such poor 'after sales service' with no complaints procedure?

Abysmal customer service

Visited the Suite Hotel in Rouen in March 2007 with my 83 yo grandparents. When we arrived the hotel wasn't finished there was no parking, even though the website boasted secure on site parking. The best that accor could offer was another of their chain of hotels for £300 extra!

Complaint sent in after visit and all we got was an email saying that they were pleased that we were satisfied with the way that their staff handled the situation and that we were offered alternative accommodation which we where happy with!! - No offer of compensation for the money which we lost, the hassle or the ruined holiday. No I was left with no hotel and disabled elderly guests.

I would never use an Accor hotel again.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices