Having problems with BookIt.com?

BookIt.com reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Apr 14, 2007. The latest review Non receipt of services was posted on May 20, 2021. The latest complaint change of flight was resolved on Nov 06, 2014. BookIt.com has an average consumer rating of 2 stars from 188 reviews. BookIt.com has resolved 49 complaints.

BookIt.com Customer Service Contacts

Thu9:00 AM - 3:00 AM
Fri9:00 AM - 3:00 AM
Sat9:00 AM - 3:00 AM
Sun9:00 AM - 3:00 AM

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with BookIt.com Customer Service. Initial BookIt.com complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for BookIt.com above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about BookIt.com. Discuss the issues you have had with BookIt.com and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

BookIt.com Complaints & Reviews, Page 2

Mar 19, 2020

Bookit.com — They are scammers

I booked with bookit.com called to confirm my stay and they have not paid the hotel but have taken all of my...

Bookit.comDidn’t pay our resort in Mexico

Booked through bookit.com for occidental xcaret for march [protected] back in dec. Have papers/email stating we paid in full. Resort wouldn't let us leave without paying again. Shame on bookit!!!. And was not impressed with hotel - informing me of all of this as we were checking out and shuttle was due to arrive in 15mins. Anybody have a similar situation???... Or any advice on how to navigate this??

Bookit.comFraud

I booked a trip through them back in December for this upcoming April 4, 2020. I have paid to date $3, 396.11. I still have a payment of $1, 100 however I have been trying to contact them for 4 days now to inquire about travelling to Jamaica due to COVID-19 and the airlines but I can not reach them. I tried to reach them online but I am reading news articles that they have closed their doors which makes sense in why the 3 different phone numbers I have called over the past 4 days are out of service. The numbers I have called are as follows: [protected], [protected], [protected].

Please help.

• Ba
        Bailee Stanley Mar 21, 2020

We paid for the full amount and idk how to get that money back? Do we need to contact our bank. We did not use a credit card. We used debit. I’m worried we won’t get our money back. Have you heard anything else on the situation?

Jason Hodge Mar 23, 2020

@Bailee Stanley Contact your bank, I did today for my vacation.

• Ba
        Bailee Stanley Mar 21, 2020

Same for me what do we do?

Bookit.comUpon Arrival - BookIt Never Paid for Services or Hotel

We booked a vacation to the Excellence El Carmen through BookIt.com. Total of $4483.10 paid on 1/20/2020. Upon arrival we received notificatio that BookIt never paid for the services. We are now being held responsible for these charges again. BookIt.com has some explaining and where is Bud Finlaw (CEO) in this matter. He should be in prison the thief!

Upon Arrival - BookIt Never Paid for Services or Hotel

Bookit.comI paid in full via bank transfer for a flight from Cardiff to Abuja- Nigeria.

I paid in full for a flight ticket from Cardiff to Abuja-Nigeria, which is scheduled for the 23rd of March 2020. The flight agent kept complaining that they have not gotten the payment, but my bank confirmed it has reached their account and my account has been debited. I have been trying to reach them via the phone but it keeps going to voice mail. They have stopped responding to my messages. Please I need an urgent intervention I do not want to be stranded.

Bookit.comairfare credit

Had to cancel trip to Playa Del Carmen in 2019 due to illness, and not being able to travel alone. Was given a travel credit that was doubled along with airline penalties when trying to use. Making it unaffordable for me to use, due to living on fixed income. No attempt to accommodate whatsoever, or refund!!! This company should be resolved, due to lies and greed

Bookit.comservice

On February 5th, I attempted twice to purchase a vacation through Bookit, which would be my 6 or 7th vacation. No complaints up until last night. When I made my initial purchase the plane tickets did not attach and the second time again the plane tickets did not attach. Each time the option was to purchase separately or to cancel and repurchase. I spent $400 which would hold up my funds for up to days but it will be returned. I am disappointed in this process and I wish there was another option. Or to not offer a combination that can not be purchased together. This is disheartening.

Jan 12, 2020

Bookit.com — airline booking

on our recent Titeinerary #[protected] Gooking lists 3 Adults and 1 Child. Booking was a package deal...

Bookit.combookit provide inaccurate information and did not help with getting refund

A couple of things:
              - Services were charged and not provided ( hotel to airport shuttle never showed up)
              - Hotel booking was misleading ( construction ) and then it refused to refund.
              - You need to wait for over an hour to get customer service and if you are overseas there is no number to call unless you are willing to pay extra charges for an international call with excurbitant amounts.

Overall this is not a website which you would want to use for your bookings

Bookit.comtimeshare

My first day at this place we did the 90 min. meeting wiich turned into a 4 hour headache, we lost a half day of our paid vacation to a bunch of money grabbing jerks.

Then diner, well the waiter comes around and asked if we wanted the special and I asked what it was, surf and turf sounded good until i was advised it would cost 34 dollars, what the hell did I pay for an all inclusive for...

While I was checking out The desk clerk stated the I owned 4 more dollars on a massage that I already paid infull .scam #2

This was my first vacation in 8 years and if your company sends me to money grabbing places, I will never use Bookit again. My friends will also find out also.

Also, getting the run around when you need something done, stand in line and wait.

Room 24001

Bookit ID [protected]

Please contact me

Bookit.comflight cancel didn't get notice

we had book a return flight from PVR on Oct-19-2019 to DFW flight number was 1215 American Airline. The flight got cancel because the PVR flight was in the air when the DFW flight took off to Minneapolis MN were we were to land. We check our flight info two days before heading to the airport to take our trip to PVR. WE notice the flight info that was clear on our paper work that know way we could have taking the flight into Minneapolis while we were stay in the air from PVR. We call the American Airline they said they call you guys Bookit so you could let us know about the change. We didn't hear anything from you . American Airline said the only thing they could do was rebook us on a earlier flight which was on the 10-18-2019, everything else coming back into the states were booked. We had to take that flight.
                  we paid you guys for a 7 day vacation but since we had to leave out a whole day and a half we lost out on $210. We did call you guys (bookit) about this issues you Guys put the blame on the Airline saying they should have call us. The American Airline was correct Bookit should have call or text or mail or something about a change since we prepaid everything with Bookit. we both would like a free room or our money back for the room for that day an half. Carol Olson Darlene Williams # [protected] [protected]@comcast.net. Again we a requesting a refund or room comp our choice to resolve this issue.

Jul 22, 2019

Bookit.com — package vacation flight and hotel

My flight information shows different than my travel dates. The incorrect dates show that i would have flown...

Bookit.commy refund that was sent over by united 45 days ago

United refunded my flight and sent a check to bookit corporate office already it's been over 45 days and I haven't heard from anybody about my money my ticket number was [protected] my name is Keisha Barber. I waited patiently to have someone call me or email me I received nothing. I sent in the proper documents and my flights were canceled and refunded by United why are y'all holding my money. Please contact me at Sahara.[protected]@gmail.com

• Ni
                        Nicholemarie6780 Jul 22, 2019

They will NOT call you back, I have been promised (by several people) a call back from them for a month and a half! Even made 2 appts and yep they missed those too! But now because they waited this long what would of cost me $120 to Change my flight is going to cost over $1000 because THEY couldn't keep a promise. And they pretty much said yeah we know we lied but that's your problem. Will never use them again!

Bookit.comflight and resort requests

Just returned back from Barbados, and will NEVER use BOOKIit.com again. To start a few months prior our return flight was changed. We had to spend the night in Charlotte, arrived around 9pm, got to the hotel and had to return back to the airport by 5am, no VOUCHER!!! We purchased the taxi service for pick-up and drop-off to and from the airport in Barbados. It took us over 30 minutes to find someone to help us when we arrived. They made a call and within minutes a dingy taxi without air condition picked us up. We arrived to Sugar Bay, NOTHING was noted, as requested in my original request, about my husband having a hip replacement and requesting the 1st floor. Our room was assigned for the 3rd floor. On 6/3 I sent a request to make note about our birthday and anniversaries to celebrate, AGAIN, NOTHING was noted for the resort. The resort mentioned that someone from St James (for BOOKIT) should have followed up with us within 2 days of our stay, AGAIN, NOTHING. Luckily we did get a notice 2 days before hand with instructions for pick-up. BookIt, seems to be VERY unorganized and CLEARLY doesn't care about customer service. Rachel Barnes

Feb 08, 2019

Bookit.com — flights

Booked a trip on line - made a mistake and added my last name as my fiancé's itinerary . Called and asked if...

Bookit.combookit website

Do not book on this site. If at all you need to book with them, call and speak to an agent. We booked a trip in December for February. The website quoted one price and halfway through booking, I received a message stating that the airfare price had changed adding $200 to the price and to confirm if I still wanted to book. After some back and forth we decided to book for the following week, which saved us a significant amount of money. I proceeded to cancel the reservation in progress and book for the following week. Shortly after booking the new trip, I received not 1 but 2 confirmations for both trips! I immediately called bookit and explained to them what happened. The agent I spoke to canceled my flight (since we were still in the 24 hour window) and told me she was going to email the hotel about the situation. The hotel has a non refundable cancellation policy but she assured me we would get this straightened out since this technically was not my fault. Well guess what, 4 calls later and I still can't get my money back because they are stating the hotel has the money. Bookit is refusing to give me a refund for a mistake their website made. I understand the hotel has policies but this isn't my fault nor the fault of the hotel. This has left an extremely bad taste in my mouth. Due to this experience with them the other 2 couples we are going with that were going to book on their website went ahead and booked on another site. That is 6 customers lost.

Bookit.com — sheraton providence airport rhode island

May be one of the worst hotels as far as room cleanliness I have ever stayed in 1. Blood on bedspread and...

Bookit.com — prepaid excursion was never registered with bd travel and we could not go

MY daughter and I were in Punta Cana on a vacation package that I had prepaid on line including our...

Bookit.com — complaint on service of booki.com

Do not use!! I booked full all inclusive package with flight to Costa Rica July 2018 come to find out the...

Bookit.comcustomer service

Bookit has by far the worst customer service I have experienced, long hold times, clueless staff, provided me with the wrong information, will hang up on you and I have been waiting for a supervisor to call me back for over a week.

Me and some friends booked through them to go to puerta varata and I was unable to go and had to cancel my trip, I was within the time frame and should have only had to pay a 25$ fee. I expected the price would change and I was willing to pay the difference for my friends but they said if they took me off they would lose the room, which makes no sense as the room is already in my friends name. They told me to wait until after my friends leave the hotel to call and they will then reach out to the hotel dor a refund (again made no sense to but I did as they said) of course the hotel said I waited to long and therefore they would not provide me with a refund.

I made a complaint and was assured they would review the call and if the agent told me to wait they would refund my money, this never happened. Nobody will get back to me to resolve the issue, every rime I call I have to explain everything from the start, they are rude, keep me on long holds and never provide a resolution.