BookIt / set up for royal holiday scam
We booked a trip with BookIt to Cozumel Mexico. The have been given exclusive prices and have representatives at the Park Royal Hotel who help get you into a scam situation. Antonio, their representative told us to stay there and go to thier presentation. The hotel had Royal Holiday people all over you. It also had cruise ships parked in front blocking the ocean view and blasting horns at 5 and 6 in the morning. Of course, they don't tell you that when you book with them.
Anyway, I thought they were a reputable company, but when I wrote BookIt asking for help with dealing with Royal Holiday to get released from the sales contract they have ignored me. I am sure they are getting a kickback. I am contacting the Mexican government's tourist agencies to let them know that Americans are going to quit visiting Mexico if they are constantly being scammed by this practice. All you have to do is put Royal Holiday complaints in a search engine and you can read hundreds of complaints. BookIt hides behind this, though they are a partner in setting up clients.
More BookIt Complaints & Reviews
- Bookit.com - stay away from bookit.com! 
- Bookit.com - you get what you pay for! 
- Bookit.com - don't use bookit.com 
- Bookit.com - billing issues 
- Bookit.com - didn't get reservations I booked 
- Bookit.com - complaint on service of booki.com
- Bookit.com - customer service
- Bookit.com - customer service false advertising
- Bookit.com - poor customer service - no transportation to and from hotel
- Bookit.com - refund flights due to travel advisory for cancun.