Having problems with Embassy Suites?

Embassy Suites reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Jan 29, 2007. The latest review Bed bugs was posted on Sep 16, 2021. The latest complaint horrible service was resolved on Apr 12, 2013. Embassy Suites has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 66 reviews. Embassy Suites has resolved 7 complaints.

Embassy Suites Customer Service Contacts

+1 800 362 2779 (Customer Service)
+1 800 445 8667 (USA and Canada)
+1 800 560 7782 (International)
Memphis, Colorado

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Embassy Suites Customer Service. Initial Embassy Suites complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Embassy Suites above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Embassy Suites. Discuss the issues you have had with Embassy Suites and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Embassy Suites Complaints & Reviews

Sep 16, 2021

Embassy Suites — Bed bugs

I booked two rooms with points for My 42 Wedding Anniversary on September 3. My daughter was visiting with my...

Embassy SuitesEmployment

I was hurt by this and I'm still ticked off about this!
I told the manager and every single employee that I deal with seizures, memory loss, and hearing loss. I also spoke of it during my interview. Almost all of the staff seemed respectful of what I deal with, but some just didn't understand, which is fine. One day, things were going good until I was in the laundry room and I had a seizure. The kind women working in there were nice and helped me to break room. Once I was in there, the manager walked over and he looked at me like I was crazy. Someone had called my mother to tell her what the situation was and asked her to pick me up. Once she arrived, she and the laundry girls helped me to her car and we had went to her house. As we were sitting and talking, we heard the phone ring, she answered it, had a quick conversation and she hung up (not rudely).
Waddaya know... That phone call was saying that I was banned from the property and I was fired. 🤷🏻‍♀️😡
If they had told ME, I would not be as mad. I do find it very heartless to fire me over what I cannot control.

Embassy SuitesService

I stayed at the embassy suite downtown Charlotte for 3 nights. There was no information about being forced to pay vallet parking. The person who took my car said he wouldn't charge me because the website doesn't have anything about paying for parking. The front desk lady explained it would be a $150 hold til my stay was over. I look at my bank I go and I've been charged an additional $121 for the parking after being lead to believe that I wouldn't get charged. I don't appreciate the horrible customer service and lack of information online when booking the stay. All 3 nights I called the vallet 152 and each time I called no one answered. Called the front desk they say come down and talk to the vallet. The service was horrible and not once did I call and actually have my car ready when I get downstairs. I'd like a full refund of my money and I'll continue to call and contact customer service until I get it. I do not appreciate being mislead and lied to and I will never stay at this embassy location in Charlotte ever again.

Service

Jan 21, 2021

Embassy Suites — Damage to my car on hotel private property

I left my car at Embassy suites hotel Miami-Airport at a secured parking lot. When I came to pick up my car I...

Apr 28, 2020

Embassy Suites — Insect infested hotel rooms

Embassy, husband and I had reservations at the Embassy Suites by Hilton Dallas DFW Airport South. We...

Embassy SuitesIndoor pool /room

The pool are had appox 30 kids in it and none looked over 14 with no adult super vision.they need phone and cameras in pool house.and make sure people are following the rules.and a max amount of people in the pool and time limit so others can enjoy the pool as well.
      We couldn't enjoy ourselves because was too worried of those other children.we left and went to our room and called the front desk.they where not aware of what was going on and was gonna go check.
      I also shed the sheets, etc off our beds b4 checking out.aslo being courtesy to the housekeeper.
      On the bed my grandsons ages 3 and 8 were sleeping on there was no mattress protector and they were itching.I letted the desk person know.
      Have stayed at a few other Embassy suites before, no problem.
      We might consider this one again, if they fix these .
      The price we pay, we should have better.
      Not a 1 star hotel.

Embassy Suitescustomer discrimination

We traveled from Louisville, KY. to Raleigh NC and we had a taste for our favorite Cola only to discover the Hotel only served Coca Cola products. How dare you Discriminate against one set of customers, we had to leave the Hotel and find a place that sold Pepsi Cola. Don't you realize people are different, or is it that you don't care. We definitely won't stay at that dammed Hotel again because out of 125 people on the trip the majority wanted Pepsi Cola and not that nasty Coca Cola!!!

Dec 28, 2019

Embassy Suite La Jolla California — cancellation

I had planned a trip for my family on December 11th and 12th. And I had made the reservation on my phone...

Embassy Suitesrestaurant practice of refusing paying convention guest to take their food with them as they are leaving the hotel and airport area

Saturday, November 2, 2019 we had held a convention starting that Friday evening and ending Saturday afternoon after we ate. We had to leave, but we had not eaten all of our desert, only a bite or two so we asked to take it to our transportation. We wanted to eat it later and we had to leave immediately from the restaurant because our limosine had arrived. We were refused stating "no food could be removed from the restaurant!"
          We have travelled all over the world and never for fifty years have we ever been told the food you have paid for must be eaten here. WE PAID for the food it should be our decision as to what is to be done with it.

Embassy Suiteshousekeeping

We recently stayed at the Embassy suites in Brunswick, Ga. on Oct the 27th. Checkout is at 12 noon but for some reason the housekeeper started knocking on our door at 10:18 Monday morning. When I opened the door she stated that she was just checking to see if we were still there. Totally uncalled for. At checkout we notified Miss Rose who was at the front desk. She sincerely apologized and stated that she has told them before not to do that. She stated that she would notify the housekeeper supervisor about the issue. Seems to me that it is time for a new supervisor or housekeepers since they refuse to stop because they want to hurry up and get done. People pay too much money to stay there to have to deal with this. Thank you with your assistance with this matter.

Vincent Purnell Sr.

Tiffani Hopkins

Sep 13, 2019

Embassy Suites — ada compliance, dirty room, poor customer service, and the air conditioning system was not working properly.

Hello guest services, my name is Joseph powell, I have planned a special three days for my wife for our...

Aug 02, 2019

Embassy Suites — embassy suites - internal integrity. human resources. recruiting practices

Hello, Please enjoy my thoughts. I come from a strong hospitality and resort background and applied for...

Jul 21, 2019

Embassy Suites — guest services

My son and I spent last night in suite 702. I was picking him up from a speech & debate conference at Bradley...

Embassy Suitessales manager

I am trying to book a room for my daugthers honeymoon night. I want to prepay for the room. I have been calling and leaving message with a the sales lady and she will not return my calls or messages. When I finally did get a hold of her she put me on hold for a long while and then told me she would have to call me back. Never heard from her. It has been over a week and I still have heard nothing from this hotel or her to help me with my request. Becoming very frustrated. No way to run a company!!!

Feb 04, 2019

Embassy Suites — hotel security

This complaint goes out to the hotel sercurity officer (white male) on or about 02/03/2019 at about 10:50am I...

Embassy Suites — just horrible

i called to confirm my reservation and was placed on hold 20 minutes by a female employee then a man gets on...

Embassy Suites — hotel reservations

I made a booking on line for October 13th at Embassy Suites Kansas City. I never received a confirmation...

Embassy Suites — interview with laundry supervisor

Hello, To whom this may concern, I am writing concerning the way your staff conducts their interviews. I...

Embassy Suites — promotion not being honoured-50 dollars casino voucher

The resident manager named Nauman (he didn't want to give his last name) did not want to grant us the 50...

Niagara Falls

Embassy Suitesreservation made for high school reunion

On September 22, 2018, I made a reservation to stay at your hotel for my 40 year high school reunion for Mater Dei High School. I live about 30 minutes away but since I had a friend traveling from the UK, I thought it would nice to be at the same hotel where she and her husband would be staying. In addition, Vince Brown our class president and coordinator had reserved a group of hotel rooms for the occasion at the Embassy Suites in Santa Ana, CA. When I arrived about 4pm, I was informed that I had been booked for the night prior to the event and that not only was I being charged for that night, I did not have a room available for me to stay in. I was also told that if a room did become available, I would be charged for the additional night. I was shocked by the obvious mishap and lack of responsibility that the hotel took in fixing it.

Fortunately, I was able to change in my friends room before the event. When I told everyone what had occurred, they were equally offended about the stance that the hotel took in correcting the inaccurate scheduling. This has never occurred to me or anyone that I am associated with that have heard about this mishap. Had I not knew others that were there, my 40 year reunion would have had a disastrous result. I hope this policy will be reviewed and upgraded so that others don't have similar experiences in the future.