Bloomex - Flowers & Gift Baskets / This company is a scam!!

Ontario, Canada

This company is a total scam. My mother in law used this company twice. The first time She sent us flowers and a chocolate basket for the birth of our daughter. Half the flowers didn't bloom, and the flowers were not the right ones that she had ordered. The chocolate basket was totally different then what was ordered too. But, She thought that this must just be a fluke and it wasn't that big of a deal. But, 6 months later she sent us a fruit and chocolate basket when my husband was ill. This was utterly attrocious!!! The fruit was disgusting, it was different fruit then was advertised and it was rotting!! I had to throw most of it out because it was attracting fruit flies within hours after we recieved it!! They may even have already been in it when we opened it!! Also there was no chocolate at all in the basket, instead they included some crackers, tea, and some smoked mussels (my husband hates seafood)
All in all this company is a complete scam and seems to just send whatever they have handy instead of what you paid good money to order!!! They also do not take any complaints seriously!!!
Am