Having problems with Blooms Today?

15405 John Marshall Hwy
Haymarket
United States - 20169

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Blooms Today.

Complaints & Reviews

Blooms Todayunreceived flower delivery for a surprise 60th birthday

Terrible experience ! I ordered online over a week ago, a special $70 bouquet for my mother-in-laws surprise 60th birthday, I had it all planned out to arrive the day she arrived. I ended up receiving an email at 6 pm that evening ‘claiming' they had arrived, but they hadn't, I was at that house at that time and they werent there, so I called customer service only to be told to keep waiting and that they tend to send that email before they are delivered ! WHAT !!! Un-real !

So I called today ( a day later) and they still haven't arrived ! Seriously !
They are offering me nothing other than a freakin refund, which defeats the entire purpose !

Blooms Todaytoo expensive

Extremely disappointed. Overpriced service. They've got ridiculous fees for everything. I bought an ordinary bouquet of flowers for 20 dollars. They included all of their weird fees and the total bill was already 60 dollars. I didn't pay for anything else. I wanted flowers only. Nothing else. They added items I didn't want order just to "make my order look more beautiful". Who the hell cares? I canceled my order and done with them forever. .

Blooms Today — product not delivered!

Omg. The flowers for my Grandfathers funeral did not arrive AT ALL. I followed and got the link for thi...

Blooms Todayfloral delivery

blooms today shriveled and eeked responsibility for delivering a paid living plant arrangement to a funeral for a friend . what else could I say, the feeling .
      Resolution?
      I am sure there are reasons for everything, and i will seek the repose to release from this contriteness, although not ever place trust or responsibility with blooms today. (without)
      I will find resolution of my own accordance, and let go of this connivance.

Blooms Todayfailure to deliver funeral flowers

My brother died in Colorado. The only representative I could have of myself there with the rest of my family was the flowers I ordered from Blooms Today. I couldn't fly out there.
        They guarantee same day delivery. I ordered the flowers on the 16th to arrive before the wake or "viewing" on the 17th. I received a phone call at 5pm on the 17th from Blooms Today that they couldn't find anyone to deliver the flowers that day but they'd deliver them the following day. I'd ordered a funeral spray. The funeral was in the morning of the 18th. I told them that wasn't good enough as my brother would already be buried by the time the flowers were delivered. As you can imagine, I was crying and very distraught. I was told to hang up and the supervisor would call me right back. I got no phone call at all. When I spoke with someone several days later to get a refund of the membership fee I was told the supervisor had tried to call on the 18th and I hung up. I never got a phone call from anyone. I was here all day. The phone did ring around 4 pm and by the time I got to it, someone had hung up and no message was left.
        While everyone I spoke to was very nice, they didn't deliver the service or the flowers. It's not like my borther will die again and have another funeral so it's okay. It's not okay.

Blooms Today — unauthorized charge

I just found an auto payment on my charge card. This apparently happened when I had received a REFUND check...

Blooms Todayno delivery, lying

I ordered flowers from Blooms Today for Valentine's Day 2012. Blooms Today did not deliver the flowers. I got in soooo much trouble. Blooms Today did not apologize, make an attempt to right their wrong but had the gall to offer me $10 off on my next order. Mother's Day 2012, I ordered flowers for my mother and my sister. My mom calls me asking why I didn't get her anything for Mother's Day. I explained to her that I sent flowers to her and my sister. She told me she didn't get any flowers. Blooms Today sent me a confirmation letter saying the flowers were delivered, wow what a company full of liars. Did they not think I would find out the flowers did not get delivered? No business ethics, integrity or concern for their valued customer as they call me. My mom was really hot with me. I called customer service a lady answered the phone and before I could say anything she said call back in 5 min and hung the phone up! wow poor customer service!. I called back talked to another customer service rep. she was nice. I demanded my money back and told her of my encounter and that I would never order from Blooms Today again. She sent me an email apologizing and offered me $10 off my next order. there will never be a next order to Blooms Today. Blooms Today cannot give me free flowers. If you don't want to be in the dog house or have your feelings hurt please don't ever order flowers from Blooms Today.

Blooms Today — unauthorized charges, false advertisement&bad customer service, scam company

I ordered from bloomstoday cause their false advertisement of 50%off...i thoight I was getting a deal for...

Blooms Today — charge for something I didn't order

I ordered flowers from Blooms Today in April 2010. Supposedly I saved 50% on the price of the flowers which...

Blooms Today — unauthorized fees

My wife purchased a dozen roses for me on 10/6/2011. This was a one-time purchase via the phone to celebrate...

Blooms Today — misleading advertising

Well, I must say that I am glad that I did not actually place my intended order on BloomsToday.com this time!...

Blooms Todaybeware

I also ordered from this disreputable company, I am embarassed that I did not research this company before purchasing their product. This company automatically enrolled me in its awards program for $9.95 and charged me $15.00 more than the authorized price. Bloomstoday charged me $57.23 for a small bouquet (w/out vase) for Mother's Day. I immediately called the bank and had the excess charges reversed. I had to cancel my card to avoid any further unauthorized payments. I tried to reconcile the matter with bloomstoday representatives, but was unable to get through on their 1-800 number. I also filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau regarding this deceptive advertising issue. Hopefully my post will dissuade consumers from doing business with this unscrupulous company.

Blooms Todayrippoff, scam, unauthorize charge

Ordered flowers for funeral from California to Michigan and signed up for the $9.99 rewards program to get the discount. Without any notice verbal or written I have an unfamiliar charge from Identityworldwidecom with no phone number, so I google it and find out it is a scam that is linked to Blooms Today. I called to cancel immediately and asked how could this happen and they said you were read a script informing you about this and there is a trial period etc...How the heck are you supposed to cancel something you have no knowledge about, no email confirmation etc. This is so wrong and they should not be able to get away with it.

Blooms Todayunreliable

I ordered flowers to be delivered to a funeral home on Saturday, June 9, 2011. Upon arrival to the funeral home on Sunday, June 10th, the order was not there. I called and spoke to a representative that was kind and said that she would track the order to see why it was not delivered. I requested that they deliver it before the memorial service on Monday, June 11th. It was not delivered. I called again after the memorial service and was told by the representative that the order was marked urgent for Monday, June 11th but she did not know why it was not delivered. I then requested that it be delivered to the recipients home address on Tuesday, June 12th for the third and final time. It was NOT!!! I then called once again and the representative had a note that they had tried to contact me but was unable to. They were unable to fill my order and wanted to substitute it. Unfortunately my phone was not in service due to the lines being down. I then cancelled my order and ordered from another florist. I gave this business 3 opportunities to rectify their ineptness but they failed each time. It greatly grieves me that my condolences were not received to show that I cared and to alleviate the recipients sorrow. This is unexcusable and unacceptable and I pray that this does not happen to anyone else!
                Marlene Hammond order #[protected]

• Gr
                    Green Bay Wisconsin Jan 26, 2012

sorry to hear that happenned for the above issue.

I ordered flowers from a different state 1 day prior to the funeral.
                    The flowers were gorgeous, fresh and more than what I had expected. Very conscientious and polite taking the order and the directions, Thanks for making a difficult time easier.
                    Thank you willl use your company again and again.

• Ki
                    Kim Lowe Feb 15, 2012

you people suck!! Quality my ###!! I ordered flowers for my girlfriend for Valentines and she did not recieve them. Was i in hot water when she got home from wk. Luckly my Mon put them on her Cr.card & could verify I order them for her. Then you can NEVER GET A HOLD OF ANYONE TO FIND OUT WHY!! NONE OF THE # WK I WAS ON HOLD 15MINS OR MORE. ### I'M REPORTING THEM TO THE BUSINESS ASSOCIATION OR WHO EVER TO REPORT THEM FRAUDUIENT
                    Kim Lowe

Blooms Today / Identity Worldwide — scammed from money/identity

First they were offering 50% off flower purchases for "registering, " but they didn't tell me that by...

Blooms Todaypoor service

Yesterday, April 12, 2011, at 11am, I ordered flowers for my wife from Blooms Today 's. I was gauranteed delivery the sameday before 5pm. I was charged and sent a confirmation number. This morning around 8:30 am, April 13, 2011, I called them because the flowers were never delivered. They took my phone number and said they would check and call me back. I waited until 1:30pm and called them back. This time the person was rude and tried to tell me my delivery date was for today. Now, I'm looking at my confirmation where it clearly states delivery for April 12, 2011. She then said I placed the order yesterday at 4pm and it assigned a delivery date for April 13, 2011. She then stated, "Well, I looking at it and it says delivery April 13th!" It then went down hill, After I told her that I made the order at 11am with a delivery date of April 12th and can prove this with the confirmation sheet and credit card charge she asked me if I wanted to speak with a manager and hung up. I called back only to get the same person. DO NOT USE THEM! I wish I would have read the poor reviews before I ordered.

• Qw
                      qwer77 Jan 06, 2011

I ordered the flower a week before my best friend's birthday, and got the confirmation.
                      However, I did not get any notice (delivery confirmation or cancellation) on that day, and
                      obviously did not hear anything from my friend.
                      It turns out that the flower was never delivered and they didn't even bother to notify me.
                      Their service is very poor and the way they handled the conflict was absolutely unprofessional.

Blooms Today9.99 monthly charge-watch this

Read this and watch this about on-libuying flowers online could cost more than you get :

Wral. commay 7, 2009... here's one indicator: the national retail federation estimates that americans will spend nearly $2 billion on flowers for mother's day this...
                    Www.wral.com/news/local/story/5105785/ - cached

florist (middle man flower brokers):

Copy and paste this in search bar to watch this

You can copy and paste this in your search engine — oh my god — so true — everyone got to this news report and tv report — you can watch it on-line!!!

wral news reports on mothers day flower brokers

Blooms Todayorder flowers/montly 9.99 charge

I have never ordered on the internet where my order comes in as three transactions on the credit card. they have one entry for the flowers (debit). then one entry for the savings (credit). then one entry for the recurring monthly charge (monthly debit). when you place your first order the total you see is the (flower charge minus the savings=total). it does not show the 9.99 monthly charge for becoming the member. when you get your credit card statment is the first time you see the 9.99 charge — deceptive
                      If you are a business and order flowers for a client and it is a business expense — it is a nightmare cause you have three entries on your credit card for one purchase you will see two entries as debits and one entry as a credit.
                      My parents never got a confirmation of their order or joing the blooms reward — till they started complaining — so you dont know you become a memebr till you get your credit card.

Summary
                      1 — dont touch the blooms reward button if you are ordering flowers once or you will get charged 9.99 a month
                      2- if you ask for the 9.99 back they will cahrge you full price for the flowers
                      3- their site says see details at checkout — the dertail will show the flowers and the credit but not the 9.99/monthly recurring charge

Everyone when you use blooms today please note — if you are ordering flowers only one time and join the blooms reward they will debit your credit card montly for 9.99. you get a first time credit of up to 35$ then a maximum credit of 10$ on future purchases. so let me see — I pay you 9.99 a month for a mone time order.

• Ly
                          Lynnheo Jun 17, 2011

Thank you for posting this "Bloom Reward" scam thing, thousand of people made mistake because of their advertising "buy our flowers today and you will receive 20.00 off your order " . That 20.00 off is the bait, you will end up paying hundred of dollars later .

Blooms Todaycharges

I called and emailed Blooms today 9-2010 to cancel my subscription. I also tried their online cancellation with no luck. They however contine to charge me that $9.95 every month. I call my cc and filed a complaint with them and that was no help. After spending 10+ mintes on hold today I finally get to speak to someone, but that time I am a bit frosted as my time is very valuable. I again asked to cancel and asked why it had not been done when I called and emailed back in Sept 2010. The woman claimed they had no record of my call or email and refused to refund any of those past charges. Furthermore the flowers that I sent through them arrived in less than wonderful condition and cost me a fortune! Even though on checkout it was only to be $19.95 to which they added several other charges that appeared on my cc statement but were not displayed at the time of checkout. What is it going to take to stop them from doing this to people? Thanks!

• I will post everywhere on the web, report to The Better Business Bureau, any where else I can think of until Blooming Idiots Today refunds my money. Here's what I wrote them:

Dear Customer Dis-Service:

I don't know why I am bothering to write, except for the fact I have time I don't mind wasting this evening because your e-mail address (just like your cancellation form), probably doesn't work either...another useless tool for scamming.

Nevertheless, I filled out the phony cancellation form you had posted in January (that you recently removed from the website when I looked today) and found when I viewed my account that you sly foxes billed me $9.99 again, despite the fact that an e-mail was sent to me confirming my Blooms Today/ Blooms Rewards cancellation back in January, and informed me that I will not be able to join again for at least six months. What a laugh!!! You guys are so desperate to take advantage of me (and I see alot of others too) probably some like me during the time of death in the family and the need for a vase of flowers for their dearly departed's funeral. See link below.
                            http://www.google.com/#sclient=psy&hl=en&q=blooms+rewards+cancellation&aq=1&aqi=g2g-v1&aql=&oq=&pbx=1&psj=1&bav=on.2, or.&fp=ee7ae51cefa9981c

Nevertheless, I'm very strong, heal very fast, and after noticing that you have billed me again on Feb. 17, I phoned your Rewards Customer Dis-Service today thinking there may have been some mistake & made a mistake by asking for a refund. Lo & behold! You had some rude woman scarcastiscally yelling at me that I don't understand, that Blooms Today will continue to take the money out of my account every month in the future (not!) & that I just plain wouldn't listen to her. By the way, what a laugh! Confidentially, how much did you pay that clown? Because she didn't intimidate in the least, and I do understand. I understand that you are not above the law, and I understand that your website is nothing but a fraudulent webscam.

I have reported you to Mastercard. The account that you have been billing me through has been CANCELLED (no more account, no more unauthorized charges from you!), and I expect the most recent unauthorized charge of $9.99 to be refunded me immediately by check, and received by me in no later than 7-10 days from this date. Failure to do so will, without a doubt, result in step 2.

In looking forward to my refund very soon...

Sharon Ramirez (the cursing customer that just didn't understand)

• If Blooming Idiots Today sends me any bills in the mail for $9.99 (because they will not be able to make any more unauthorized charges to my Mastercard account anymore), I will then return those same bills marked "Toilet Paper - Return To Sender!" That way there will be no mistake on what they can do with them.

Sharon Ramirez

• UPDATE:
                            The issue has been resolved. I received a refund check from Blooms Today/FlashFirst of Haymarket, Virginia. Although its still not clear what the problem was (maybe understaffed or maybe a secluded bad experience from one of their employees, but I feel I at least owe them this post for making good by righting the wrong.
                            In the future should you have a bad business experience, please don't hesitate to google the Better Business Bureau, type in your area or zip code, compose a description of your bad experience, and please don't forget to include their link so that the BBB may look into the situation.

Sharon Ramirez (the Blooms cursing customer no more)

Blooms Todaycancellation of order without contacting me and leaving me with nothing.

I ordered a plant to be deilivered the following day to a friend who lives in AZ. Bloomstoday took my order and the next day (the day they were supposed to deliver) they unilaterally cancelled my order and claimed they tried to reach me. Each rep I spoke to had a different story as to why the order was cancelled (no florist in AZ could deliver it, it was more expensive than they anticipated, etc.) and although I never received a phone call, one rep in particular insisted they had called me and blamed me for the mix-up. I never received a call-as my phone call log confirmed. I finally spoke to a manager who admitted they did not deliver because the plant was more expensive than anticipated and said the local florist never called them back (not me). The confusion had my mind spinning. I contacted the local florist directly who told me no one ever made the official order and just questioned the price. They never received a call that was not returned either. Bloomstoday agreed to return my money (which remains to be seen at this point-no credit yet) but would not send something complimentary to my friend, as it was their error. They claimed they satisfied their 100% guarantee, but I do not agree. They never sent anything so rightly I am due my money back. They should have sent something since the whole mix-up was admittedly their mistake. The best part about this whole mess was that they genuinely do not care. There are too many options out there for long distance floral deliveries and BloomsToday should feel the pinch of bad business practices and customer service. I will never order from them again and will encourage others to patronize other websites.

• Don't worry. I'm on it! Blooms Today is a webscam. they did the same thing to me. After giving them a piece of my swearing mind, I terminated my mastercard number for a replacement, so they can not get anything if they bill it again. I'm hot & want a refund for what they did get. Here's what I wrote them at: [protected]@bloomstoday.com

Dear Customer Dis-Service:

In looking forward to my refund very soon...

Sharon Ramirez (the cursing customer that just didn't understand)

• UPDATE:

Sharon Ramirez (the Blooms cursing customer no more)

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices