Having problems with JustFlowers.com?

JustFlowers.com reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on May 13, 2007. The latest review Poor Service was posted on Mar 27, 2021. The latest complaint Forged Signature was resolved on Jan 27, 2021. JustFlowers.com has an average consumer rating of 3 stars from 86 reviews. JustFlowers.com has resolved 38 complaints.

JustFlowers.com Customer Service Contacts

1800 715 2215 (Customer Service)
1800 880 5921 (Florists)
+1 213 867 0630 (International Customers)
11999 Vicente Blvd, Ste 340
Los Angeles, California

JustFlowers.com Complaints & Reviews

JustFlowers.comPoor Service

Ordered flowers for my Mother's Funeral. Flowers were supposed to arrive on Friday but did not arrive. I received an email saying they would deliver on Saturday but again they did not arrive. I called to complain and cancel the order but the customer service did not speak English too well and could not understand what I was asking them to do. I didn't get the flowers, and they did not cancel my order. I would reccommend that everyone stay away from justflowers.com.

• JustFlowers.com's response · Mar 27, 2021

Michael Ver Duft, we are extremely sorry about this. Of the three local shops in that part of town, all have been unresponsive these past couple of days. Your order has since been cancelled and a full refund has been issued.

JustFlowers.comScam flower delivery service & spammer

I tried to purchase flowers for my mother's funeral after she passed away due to Covid-19 from JustFlowers.com. They took my order and charged my credit card for the order. They called me back the next day, after it was too late to find another source, to tell me they could not deliver. They did refund my money. I am now however, getting bombarded by their email spam. I attempted to "unsubscribe" at least 20 times to no avail. Everyday, more spam. Reported their spam to their web hosting registrar to find out they are shielded by a company called Contact Privacy in Ontario Canada that hides their domain registration info from legitimate contact. I used the SpamCop service to discover their true registration info and report the abuse but results are pending.

JustFlowers.comEmail Promotions

This company provides no ability to unsubscribe from their email promotions, and repeated emails and calls are to no avail. These have continued for years despite my attempts to unsubscribe, the most recent being today (Feb. 9, 2021 - see image enclosed).

The email address to be removed is [protected]@ouhsc.edu. Thank-you for your assistance.
      B. L. Norton

Email Promotions

JustFlowers.comForged Signature

I ordered flowers on 1/18 for delivery on 1/23. I paid an express fee to have it delivered by noon because my mom was going to be out in the afternoon.
        My mom called me late Saturday night (1/23) to state she did not receive the flowers. I called Just Flowers on Sunday, 1/24 to complain. They said they can't do anything until the local florist gets back to them. They said they would call me back. They did not. I called later in the day on 1/24 and told them that my mom got a call from the local florist saying they couldn't deliver on Saturday and if she wanted the flowers today. She said no and that she wanted a refund. The rep again said that they said they still need to confirm with the florist (the rep would not release the name of the name of the florist to me) but they claim the florist was CLOSED on a Sunday (I told her that's impossible since they called my mom on Sunday) and that someone would get back to me. No one did. I called TWICE on Monday, 1/25 and was told that the florist is claiming they DID deliver it and that they had a delivery log. I asked to see the log and it was emailed to me. It stated that the flowers were delivered at 4:10pm and there was a signature. Except...it wasn't my mom's signature. Whoever forged it spelled my mom's first and last name wrong. Terribly wrong. Also...my mom was at dinner at 4pm so there's no way it was delivered. The customer service rep kept insisting that it was delivered and I said it wasn't. So the rep did NOT believe me. Fast forward to Tuesday, 1/26. I called my mom's community club house and spoke to the manager. I asked if there were any deliveries made around 4pm. She said a local florist, FLOWERS TO GO (West Palm Beach) tried to deliver at 4:15pm BUT the it's a gated community and no one is allowed in to the community if someone was not home. So according to the community manager and the security guard, FLOWERS TO GO was denied entrance. I called Flowers to Go and spoke to Felli. She stated that they did NOT deliver the flowers on Sat. She confirmed that they were denied entrance. She also stated that she called my mom on Sunday (my mom already told me this) and said that they couldn't deliver the bouquet. So...why did Just Flowers claim the flowers were delivered when the local florist admitted to me AND my mom that they weren't? Who forged my mom's signature? Where did these flowers go?? Why didn't Just Flowers believe their customer?!!! I kept saying it was not delivered and the rep kept saying "well, the florist said it WAS delivered" essentially calling me a liar. After 5 calls to Just Flowers, my money was FINALLY refunded. I will never ever use them again.

• JustFlowers.com's response · Jan 27, 2021

JoAnne Romanelli,

Please be advised that we are currently investigating this local shop. Please accept most sincere apologies. A full refund was already issued to you on January 26th.

JustFlowers.comFlower Delivery

I ordered flowers Monday for same day delivery for my mothers birthday. I am in Michigan, she is in Ohio. I was called & emailed later that night that they were unable to deliver that same day. I didn't receive messages until they were closed so I was disappointed but fine. The next morning I called and they said they would deliver with a "sorry for the delay note". By mid day Wednesday I had no confirmation of Tuesday delivery or call from my mom so I called them and asked for confirmation and was told they were deliver Tuesday at 4p. Called my Mom and no flowers. They state that they need to hear from "their florist partner" whom they won't name to verify their information. I am still waiting on call from Manager. Beyond furious!

• JustFlowers.com's response · Jan 20, 2021

ACTUAL DELIVERY DATE: 01/19
              ACTUAL DELIVERY TIME: 4:18 PM

Just FlowersFloral arrangement

I ordered the $75 Golden Autumn Bouquet (picture below)for my father-in-law's birthday. What he received was a vase with five red roses, five pink carnations and a couple of lilies with a bunch of greenery. This is not even close to the fall bouquet and is certainly not a $75 arrangement. I spoke with customer service and they said the florist had to make a slight substitution but would refund me $10. As you can see, nothing is like the arrangement I ordered. Not one flower...not even the type of vase. This was a total substitution, not a "slight" one. Just Flowers should be refunding me $82 for the total cost since the arrangement was wrong, embarrassing, falsely advertised, and for wasting my time trying to get a respectable resolution.
            Date of incident - November 10, 2020
            Order number - 9109916
            Item # ordered - #[protected]

Floral arrangement
            Floral arrangement

• Ju
                JustFlowers Dec 15, 2020

Carolyn Snyder,

While we understand your position, we do have a substitution policy that advises about possible subs on our website and in the email of order confirmation. No florist has all flowers, in all colors and in all sizes. Especially in this area where there are only a couple of florists and then they jump to 30-40 miles round-trip. We list right next to the price point "Flowers are designed to be delivered as close to the arrangement pictured as possible".

Both the roses and the carnations were changed from mini-roses and mini-carnations to standard, regular sizes. The only sub was from daisies to alstroemeria so they could be in the right color. We understand you did not like the change. We already credited you $10.00 for your dissatisfaction and can offer an additional $10.00 back to your card. If you would like an apology call/letter to the recipient regarding this just let us know.

JustFlowers.comEmails and spam

Please I beg beg of you to stop sending me emails. I have asked repeatedly to be taken off your list and to no avail. You are absolutely the worst company with emails and I will never order from you again and I would have never ordered from you if I knew I would be spammed constantly everyday!!!

I am so tired of this company, you are a digusting company that harrasses people.

I need you to take me off of your email list
              jackie.[protected]@turner.com
              jackie.[protected]@cnn.com

JustFlowers.comOrder 9093957

We ordered flowers to be delivered to a funeral on a Saturday. The lady called Sat afternoon (after the funeral) and said they could not deliver. She suggested delivering them to the home on Monday. We said no, we did not want that. She said OK, she would give us a refund. Our credit card showed a refund of $14... the flowers were $93. Calling about this discrepancy, another lady told us they were delivered to the home on Monday. It is not fair for you to charge us for something we did not want, esp after the lady said she would refund. We want a credit for this please. — Gerald Johnson / 9093957

• JustFlowers.com's response · Oct 09, 2020

ACTUAL DELIVERY DATE: 09/28
                    ACTUAL DELIVERY TIME: 2:56 PM

Partial refund of $14.99 issued on 9/28/2020.

Should you have any other questions or concerns, please call us and we would be glad to assist.

JustFlowers.comFlowers & delivery

I had surgery. My elderly parents, who live out of state, ordered flowers for me. The flowers arrived several days late & half dead in murky water. My parents tried multiple times to speak with someone and no one would help them. They were even hung up on. I'm very angry and hurt that my retired, elderly parents were abused over the phone and nothing was done to make the situation right. The flowers are disgusting. Just Flowers sought out the worst rated florist in the area. They have 1.7 stars if you Google them on Google maps... Flowers by Penny Lane in Reisterstown, MD. Just Flowers is a disgrace. They were rude to my parents. They took their money and I'm furious about it!

• JustFlowers.com's response · Oct 08, 2020

Soulc Bear, we are here to help but that water doesn't appear to be murky. Can you please provide your seven-digit order number so that we can investigate this situation for you?

Aug 17, 2020

JustFlowers.com — Product not delivered timely and did not meet expectations as pictured

Here is a copy of the email that I send at the end of July. I'm sorry but you will sense my frustration in...

JustFlowers.comSame Day flowers never delivered!

I ordered flowers for a funeral and they were never delivered. I ordered "Same Day" flowers 6/27/20 to be delivered to a funeral home on 6/28/20. I called 6/28/20 to confirm the order was processed and was told yes, the florist has spoken with the funeral director. The flowers were never delivered and the funeral home was not contacted. Spoke with a Manager 6/29/20 who said:
                    1. Some florist in my area aren't open on Sundays.
                    2. It may have been due to the pandemic
                    3. Maybe I missed their phone call. She then confirmed no one tried to contact me.
                    4. She questioned my decision to not send flowers to the family after the funeral. I was told the General Manager, Theresa, would give me a call.
                    Based on other reviews, it appears I am not alone in this disappointing company.

• JustFlowers.com's response · Jun 29, 2020

Mandy Miller, we are extremely sorry to hear about this experience. By the time we received your order on Saturday night for delivery on Sunday afternoon, no one in the area was available to deliver your flower arrangement. We will have our customer service supervisor call you to discuss your options.

JustFlowers.comLate delivery. Not what I purchased. No service.

order #9054498

Ordered for Saturday delivery May 30, 2020 arrived on Wednesday June 3, 2020.

I purchased the Sunshine Splendor. What arrived did not resemble the photo of the bouquet online in colors or quantity of flowers.

When I called Customer Service they did nothing to rectify the situation. The sound quality is barely audible because the phone call is going to the Philippines.

Late delivery. Not what I purchased. No service.

• JustFlowers.com's response · Jun 10, 2020

Ann-Marie Regalado,

Due to the ongoing pandemic, our local shop was working with limited supplies but the same flowers were still used and only some colors were interchanged. We sincerely apologize for this inconvenience.

Just FlowersFlower delivery failure

My brother and I ordered two orders of flowers for our mom for Mother's Day. Both orders were made on Saturday morning for delivery on Saturday 5/9/20. Delivery was not even attempted until Mon 5/11/20 at 8 pm. Our mother refused the delivery of both orders because she was leaving at 3:30 AM on Tuesday 5/12/20 and would be gone for well over a week. She explaned this to the delivery person. When she arrived back home over a week and a half later the flowers were sitting on her front porch "DEAD". Just flowers refuses to refund our money which was over $200.

Our order numbers are below.

• JustFlowers.com's response · Jun 10, 2020

Stacy Engel Jameson, both of your orders have been forwarded to our senior customer service supervisor for review. We can assure you that we will get to the bottom of this.

May 18, 2020

JustFlowers.com — Stay away!

Put away your charge card away now. Criminals! Garbage company! They lie! I have never dealt with such...

JustFlowers.comPurchase of flowers for mother's day

I purchased flowers ftom this place on line and paid $110, 00 for mothers day the ad on line said they are a member of the BBB no guarantee delivery now no flowers and they dont answer e-mails or phones to get my money back they ad is definitely false advertising I would think they should get in trouble for that and ripping people off

• JustFlowers.com's response · May 18, 2020

Trebor2057, we are here to help. Can you please provide your seven-digit order number?

JustFlowers.comOrder #9026579

Placed topiary arrangement 5/8/20 for daughter for Mother's day. Today is 5/12/20. My daughter and I have been calling and leaving emails since yesterday with no response. This is the worst customer service I've ever experienced, no excuse can make up for the lack of care this company has. This order was $114.97. I demand my money back. Mother's day was Sunday.

• JustFlowers.com's response · May 18, 2020

We are sorry to hear your arrangement was not received, and we apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. Our system shows the order was delivered, and the florist hasn't told us there was a problem with delivering your order. We must first verify the delivery status before beginning the cancellation/refund process. We will contact the florist ASAP, and will subsequently contact you with the resolution of your refund/cancellation request.

We thank you for your patience in this matter.

Just FlowersFlowers were never delivered

This a terrible company. Takes order knowing that they won't be able to deliver on time.
                              After complaining to them that flowers wasn't delivered and I wanted a refund. They refunded my money but it was short more than $20 because it was refunded in Canadian $$s.
                              I wish they would stop sending me emails.
                              I unsubscribed so many time and requested they stop sending me emails because I will never, ever order anything from them again.
                              They still continue to bombard my emails with emails from them.
                              Disgusting company.

• JustFlowers.com's response · Mar 20, 2020

Cassie16, we are here to help. Can you please provide your seven-digit order number?

JustFlowers.comFailing to deliver

Very poor service,
                                I am another dissatisfied customers for Justflowers poor Customer Service and false claims to be able to deliver flowers on the day desired. I requested my order on the 13th for the 14th and did not receive them, while Just flowers was still advertising on the Valentine Day. Justflowers literally harassed me to complete my order calling me several times to do what they could to close the deal and get payment. but once they got the payment their system won't allow call to come into their system to make inquiry.

Feb 08, 2020

JustFlowers.com — Flower delivery

I bought flowers for my mom through just flowers.com and they never got delivered. Thankfully I paid via...

Feb 03, 2020

JustFlowers.com — Unwanted emails from just flowers

After Just Flowers failed to deliver flowers for my mom for Mothers Day, I have asked them on multiple...