Amazon.com / prime membership and shipping
I order lots to books and dvds. I thought an Amazon Prime membership would benefit me. Amazon Prime promises 2 day service, but that may be for the first few orders. After a few orders, it was all downhill. I wanted 2 day delivery. Instead, it has been a major headache. After a few on time deliveries, Amazon decided to push me to the back of the shipping line by have DHL give my packages to the U.S. Postal service. I complained, but they seemed unconcerned about the delay. Now, I have dvds that are lost somewhere and instead of a quick replacement, I am being lied to and given the brush-off.
More Amazon.com Complaints & Reviews
- Amazon.com - they closed my account and no refund 
- Amazon.com - blocked my sellers account for no reason 
- Amazon.com - dont buy from amazon seller stores123 
- Amazon.com - amazon refund nightmare 
- Amazon.com - fraud and cheating! 
- Amazon.com - book order
- Amazon - late fees and customer service!
- Amazon.com/Bill WA - an additional charge to my account 
- Amazon - email and password theft
- Amazon - online purchases