Resolved Amazon.com — amazon stole my money. refuses to help.
Amazon simply refuses to help, I have ordered thousands of dollars in products without a hitch, one day a friend asks me I order a 199$ gift card for him I had 400$ in my gift card balance I havent used. Amazon puts my account on hold to verify the 199$ order. I send every document they requested like 100 times, they keep answering the same things like robots, they keep asking that I request to my bank to call them to verify. Wich is simply ridiculous, the bank doesnt call a retailer, the retailer calls the bank. The bank doesnt do that, so they simply refuse to help me. The only logical explanation is I have 400$ in my account and they wanna steal it, god knows how many ppl is suffering the same fate and how many millions of $ amazon is stealing from people, not only that they get treated like criminals or ignored by the nazis called account specialists. Wich only answer by fax so the cowards dont recieve all the hate they deserve/
More Amazon.com Complaints & Reviews
- Amazon.com - they closed my account and no refund
- Amazon.com/Bill WA - an additional charge to my account
- Amazon.com - blocked my sellers account for no reason
- AMZN.COM/Billwaus - unauthorized charges to credit card
- Amazon.com - amazon refund nightmare
- Amazon.com - book order
- Amazon - late fees and customer service!
- Amazon.com - your company needs to return my money asap!
- Amazon.com - prime membership and shipping
- Amazon - email and password theft