Resolved Amazon.comamazon stole my money. refuses to help.

T Review updated:

Amazon simply refuses to help, I have ordered thousands of dollars in products without a hitch, one day a friend asks me I order a 199$ gift card for him I had 400$ in my gift card balance I havent used. Amazon puts my account on hold to verify the 199$ order. I send every document they requested like 100 times, they keep answering the same things like robots, they keep asking that I request to my bank to call them to verify. Wich is simply ridiculous, the bank doesnt call a retailer, the retailer calls the bank. The bank doesnt do that, so they simply refuse to help me. The only logical explanation is I have 400$ in my account and they wanna steal it, god knows how many ppl is suffering the same fate and how many millions of $ amazon is stealing from people, not only that they get treated like criminals or ignored by the nazis called account specialists. Wich only answer by fax so the cowards dont recieve all the hate they deserve/

• Jh
    jhonfx Oct 14, 2012

totally true, they get every legal hole to STEAL ur money, in my case i did buy a product 50$ on gift card and rest via credit card, well they said that the credit card is unautohorized ( totally false) and they decide on their own to ban my account, ( with 50$ on my benefit and totally legal as that was purchased a week before), what an evil company they are. ill never buy another giftcard there period

• Al
    Allfadr Apr 16, 2017

The same hapoened to me i have an account with $300.00 they keep ignoring me and won't give me back my money

• Ri
    Rich Luna Jul 11, 2017

I purchased a motorcycle through amazon shipping, but when the package never arrived i contacted amazon about the incident they managed to weasel their way out of claiming responsibility. I even sent them the emails with their name on the header line and proof of the 2000 dollars in amazon gift cards sent to amazon email address. Any other company takes fault and had departments preventing these criminal acts.

MariaX Apr 15, 2018

They also stole from me and blocked me from the claims and all communications. They deny my reviews and comments about it.
    I ordered a coat, it arrived without a piece and it was not teh material they promissed, they accepted the refund, I sent it back and denied they ever received it and Amazon is refusing to help. When I googled the company I found out it`s full of fraud info.
    I went to google streets, found the adress and found out the place is "To let", I called the real-state agents and got confirmation that the adress I sent it to is empty. Amazon "solved" the issue by blocking communication with me.

SarJanJac May 15, 2020

I ordered 3 books from Amazon back in November 2019. Every time I went to their site to check on the orders their message said my orders were on the way but running late. Then when the Covid thing started happening their site says shipments may be delayed because of that too. The track my package option was grayed out so I couldn't track my packages either. When I finally go tired of waiting I went to their customer "chat" and "chatted" with Leon who said there was nothing I could do at this point because they only give you one month to sort this stuff out after you have placed an order. Why the heck then did they keep saying my orders were on the way but running late? I know $67 and some change doesn't seem like much to a company like Amazon but to me it shows the lack integrity. They could have at least offered store credit or something to make up for THEIR mistake.

Comments