Amazon.com — blocked my sellers account for no reason
I just recently set up a sellers account on amazon. They randomly suspended my account after it not being open for more than 2 hours, stating that my account is related to an account which has been previously blocked for violations of their policies. I have asked them what is going on, why I am blocked, how they can relate me to someone elses account, and that I think I deserve details on this. Funny thing is, I have never sold on Amazon before. Amazon however REFUSES to provide detailed information, much less ANY information on how they linked my account to someone elses blocked account. They will only say they have "significant evidence" my account is related to a previously blocked account. Well, what evidence do they have and to whos account?? I do not understand this. I think it is completely unfair to block me for something I am not responsible for. Also, you cannnot reach headquarters by phone, nor can you reach the Amazon sellers support by phone. This is complete bullsh**!!
More Amazon.com Complaints & Reviews
- Amazon.com - they closed my account and no refund
- Amazon.com/Bill WA - an additional charge to my account
- Amazon.com - amazon refund nightmare
- AMZN.COM/Billwaus - unauthorized charges to credit card
- Amazon.com - dont buy from amazon seller stores123
- Amazon.com - book order
- Amazon - late fees and customer service!
- Amazon.com - your company needs to return my money asap!
- Amazon.com - prime membership and shipping
- Amazon - email and password theft