Amazon.comthey closed my account and no refund

S

Here's what I received from them via email.

Hello from amazon.com.

A careful review of your account indicates you've experienced an extraordinary number of incidents with your orders and corresponding shipments.

In the normal course of business, the occasional problem is inevitable. the rate at which such problems have occurred on your account is extraordinary, however, and cannot continue. effective immediately, your amazon.com account is closed and you are no longer able to shop in our store. I am very sorry for any disappointment this may cause.

Please know that any accounts related to yours have also been closed. if you were to open a new account, the same will result and it will also be closed.in the event that you attempt to do so, we will not accept the return of any additional orders, nor will we issue further refunds in connection with any future orders. we appreciate your cooperation in refraining from using our web site.

If you require additional assistance, or have any concerns, feel free to contact us directly at [protected]@amazon.com.

Please do not contact regular customer service again, as they will no longer be able to assist you.

Regards,

Account specialist
Http://www.amazon.com

I tried to return a damaged item to them due to their poor packaging which isn't the first time already. now they decided to close my account. I sent them an email to find out what's going but no reply. I called their customer service and they refused to assist me. I can't return my item to them and it costs me $250, they are just simply don't want to deal with me and blacklisted me. amazon.com is a rip-off and horrible.

Nope not telling Nov 25, 2018

amazon has become a fraudulent entity. I sincerely hope they get sued into non-existence. If that happens, they will be shut down, unable to hurt others and be a good example for other online businesses to realize that they had better stay above board or they too, will suffer.

amazon needs to be made to pay for what they have done to people.

• AltonEaston Aug 29, 2016

The product did not download properly, files were missing, and after numerous attempts to resolve problem over a two week period, numerous on-line contacts was left out in the cold. They have a no refund policy on downloads, which is not easy to find before the purchase. A plain rip-off of customers.

• Ca
    Carolyn J. Miller Aug 25, 2016

I went online the beginning of July 2010 and filled out an application to work from home. A few weeks later Denise from Amazon products customer service called me in reference to working for Amazon. She explained how easy it was to sell online with an Internet Business and Denise quoted me the Plantium Package Amazon, Travel and Google Adsense with CD ROM for $249.00 plus $30.00 for shipping. The contract was signed and dated on July 19, 2010. I authorized charges that reflected to my credit card or alternate method of payment on file with E-Advisors. Denise assured me that I would make money and if I did not make money in 30 days I could cancel and the full amount would be credited back to my credit card. She also advised me that she would give me a good Coach to help me get familiar with my business.
    A few days later Mr. David Ferra called me from E-Advisors LLC and explained that Amazon products have been in business for 20 years. He said I would get 15% of commission of all products quarterly and 50% of travel from Google Ads. I would make $10 to $5.00 off clicks on Website minutes. Mr. Ferra explained the different Websites and suggested that I take the executive package that included 250, 000 unique Visitor Marketing Program/Advertising CD ROM, Major Search Engine Submission, Virtual Walk on Advertisment, and Customized You Tube Commercial for $6, 000. Mr. Ferra said that I would make $8, 200.50 in two months and I would be able to pay off my credit card. At that time, I told Mr. Ferra that I am a retired single lady and I am on a fixed income but he guaranteed me I would make that amount of money and I would pay $219.00 for 2 months. He said I am your coach and you can reach me @ [protected] Monday thru Thursday 9:00 to 5:00 and Friday 10 to 6:00pm. He said I am here to help you with your business. I have called to speak with Mr. Ferra and was unable to speak with him. I always speak with Amy or Kristen. I advised Kristen and Amy that paying an additional $219.00 a month on the credit card and no money coming in from my Website is causing a hardship on me and I cannot afford it. I ask Kristen if I could speak with her manager or Supervisor. However, I was not able to speak with them. I explain to Kristen I wanted to stop my advertising website which is www.youtube.com/esearchfire and refund half of my money. It was not like I was asking for the full amount but she said it was non-refundable. Note: She said if I had asked her a little earlier she could have put my website in a lower package. Which she said earlier it could not be done. When I had those concerns she should have addressed a lower package then.
    I call to E-Advisors every week to speak with a manager with no luck. I have to constantly leave a message and no one will return my calls. I have been misled by Mr. David Ferra and his staff and the organization as a whole. Mr. Ferra advised me in an earlier conversation that he would be in touch with me in Aug. of 2011 and depending on my sales from my website I would be paying $10, 000 for my website. I told him I would not pay that amount of money. You first you have to make money in order to spend on a website and I am not making any money. I am asking for your company to please do what is right by sending at least half of my money back from my website and cancel the advertising. I somehow feel I have been scammed and robed of the money that I have invested with you. I hope others have not been taken in on such an unfair business deal. I wait your response.
    Note: The Grand Opening for my Website was Aug. 3, 2010.

Joseph Spencer Aug 08, 2016

THey terminated me just 5 days ago without rhyme or reason. I mean come on Amazon!? Being 5 years with you isn't enough? What is the reason? Why you don't give reasons to customers is pathetic. At least tell us instead of keeping it secret...but no, it is Amazon. Of all companies, why you.

Seriously...no returns, no chargebacks, stellar feedback and account status just isn't enough for them to reinstate my account.

Absolute trash. I had to contact Auction Essistance to get me set up with a new stealth Amazon account.

• Ro
    Robert Aug 08, 2016

I ordered a graphics tablet online from amazon instead of the very fast and efficient service from Dabs.com (from now one I shall be sticking with dabs)

after ordering using there standard free delivery it informed me that the order was not going to arive in 5ish days as they suggest but about 2 weeks. As this was unacceptable as I need the product pretty quick I changed the order to first class (making it more expensive than dabs), as it would not let me cancel the order, and changed the delivery address to where I would be at the new delivery time..

However it did update the delivery time (and price) but didn't change the address and thus it shall now be delivered to somewhere where I am not, I shall get it late and have to pick it up from a delivery yard.

Needless to say I shall be sticking to the impecable service I have recieved from dabs in the future.

My conclusions are if you want a fast and prefessional service.. order from somewhere else!

Electronics I suggest dabs or e-buyer.

• Wh
    WhizNiz Aug 08, 2016

am frustrated my Amazon due to series of incidents.

When my order did not arrrived, they asked me to check with the local post office. When i went there and spend an hour in the queue, the post office officer told me that they could not locate my package without an article number.

I wrote to them to ask for the package's articles numberand they manage to give me back however they alaso told me that it was not possible to trace my package in the local post office. See how frustrated I am, when they led me in acircle. I just wish they know the right advice to give their customer and not trying to be such an smart Alex.

When I asked them to resend the order, they told me they would charge me again before another refund. I need time to settle my account, and the customer officer gave me another two more days to process my payment again. Before, the two days was up they already cancelled my order and I have to reorder again at a different pricing.

To compesate for that, they promised me an upgrade to my shipment and I will be refunded later however when I was reodering the items, that shinping option was not available for me.

And I am really frustrated with Amazon services, I think I will get phobia and anxiety if i have to order any items from amazon again.. Anyway those items are meant for my wrk purposes and I really have no choice except to get it from them. My work project had to be delayed because of that freaking shipment..I really think they have a bad customer service, shame on them, they cannot diliver what they have promised to the customers...

• Ni
    Nimb Aug 08, 2016

The book "Gainsborough's Vision" was ordered and paid for, from Amazon.com books'department. They emailed stating book had been shipped on March 17, 2010. It was not received by delivery estimate of April 28, 2010, and has not been received. Several emails were sent by me with full details to Amazon.com Customers, but they simply do not answer and appear to have kept the money. This book is badly needed for academic research & art project.

• Th
    Thomas Aug 08, 2016

As always - excellent customer service and fast shipping. Better yet - FREE fast shipping!

• Valerie Aug 08, 2016

I odered three items from Amazon.com. The name "AMAZON.CO" appeared everywhere on the order form and in every communication... on the promise of "free shipping on orders over $25.00".

Everywhere.

I come to find out that I was *not* buying from Amazon.com but from "Amazon Marketplace" or "Amazon.com registered sellers". I was then charged for shipping from 3 separate vendors. One vendor doubled my order and sent it to me. When I complained I was told to return the second item (at my expense) for a credit. Three items at $10 each ended up costing me over $60.00.

Amazon.com completely denies having anything to do with the sale... irrespective of my having purchased from their website, was invoice by them, was encouraged to buy more to get free shipping, and all emails have come from them.

I am disputing all charges from the vendors as I have never ordered from *them*.

Amazon.com sends me emails that I cannot respond to and essentially spouts the corporate line that I was dealing directly with some other vendor and there is "nothing they can do".

sam ha Aug 08, 2016

amazon has the worst customer service and support. I bought a watch and they ship only the box without the watch. Call their support and it's useless. Those incompetent people simply does not acknoledge teh issue and offer any help. they don't even want to ship a replacment. it's a big trouble.

• Fw
    F.W. Aug 08, 2016

STAR DECORATIONS in is unreliable as a wedding decorator!! Poor service, no refund.

• Valerie Aug 08, 2016

Some users on the site violated my privacy by somehow finding my full real name (I think via a lot of google research) and posting libelous comments about me in a comment thread under this book, disclosing my full name. My full name is NOT publicly available information on my amazon account, and I have REPEATEDLY flagged the comment as abusive (which it very clearly is). Amazon.com has never done anything about this.

• Valerie Aug 08, 2016

Before One can purchase from Amazon.com it's clearly stated how many of the interested items is available for sale. Anyway My wife has decided to buy me a program TMPGENC Express 4.0 This items sell for about $86.00 to $100.00 depending of the seller. She had decided to buy my Christmas from Amazon instead of the many other online retailer including the manufacturer because Amazon offered on A disk rather Download version. Anyway the item in question was supposed to be here by Christmas. However it wasn't until December 30th, The same day we return from A trip to Canada, More than 7 days when the items should have been in our mail box that we were notify. that the items in question won't be ship until "22-28" of January. Needless to say it was some kind of joke being played on us by a Bored amazon Staff. After Contacting cust. Service dept. Of Amazon, I realized they are dead serious, and in my second email, enquiring about the fact 5 items were available for sale and immediate shipping when my wife place the order... Below is the answer I got.. Don't forget that my wife had to paid for the item before she could complete the order... These people will do anything to meet quota and have no respect to the customers that support them... it's a shame.

Greetings from Amazon.com.

In researching your order I was able to see that we had this item in stock when your order was placed. There appears to have been an error that prevented one of them from being assigned to your order. Unfortunately we no longer have any in stock at this time.

At Amazon.com, we value your trust above all else--it is the foundation our company was built on. We certainly didn't intend for this to happen. This situation was the result of a combination of technical and human errors, and I'm truly sorry for the inconvenience.

I hope you will give us another opportunity to prove the quality of our service to you.

Thank you for shopping at Amazon.com.

Please let us know if this e-mail resolved your question:

Please note: this e-mail was sent from an address that cannot accept incoming e-mail.

To contact us about an unrelated issue, please visit the Help section of our web site.

Make it public Jul 18, 2016

I began an Amazon sellers account yesterday (12/5/2011), and posted some electrical items I have i my garage. After hours of posting, I suddenly find my account is blocked. They claim my account is somehow linked to another account which they have stopped. I've never listed with Amazon before under any name. This was a totally new (and horrific!) experience for me. The worst part is that they will not tell me what it is about, citing "proprietary" reasons. I am concerned about identity theft. I have no idea what this is about. My name, reputation, and possibly identity is on the line, yet Amazon considers it none of my business! How can they accuse me, and not be responsible to state its case and permit me to answer! It's like being thrown into jail on unspecified charges, and told they will hold a trial without you behind the scenes, and not even tell you what it's about- other than you are spending your life in jail!. I cannot believe what has happened. I can understand mistakes. I cannot understand Amazon 's refusal to address them. I have seen other identical complaints on this complaint board.

• Mr
    MrBook Jul 13, 2016

Not for nothing here Alan, but you are not giving us any information at all. You say Amazon is criminal and unethical, but you give no details or incidents to back up your states. I have bought and sold on Amazon for years and have never witnessed any of the things you say are happening. Please give us more information so we can know what you are talking about.

• Al
    Alan Jul 13, 2016

Amazon is unethical and the way the do business is criminal. they should be investigated for All of their unethical AND criminal practices. They keep money that is not theirs, they access other information (banks, email accounts) they do not have permission to access, they claim they do not have to tell you how they do this, they are cowardly and refuse to speak to anyone by phone, etc... A lawsuit to expose them is badly needed, most especially in this turbulent time when families may depend on their sales for their livelihood. Even if the money is not depended on i someone's life, there is no excuse for this. If I practiced like this, I would be locked up. Anyone with suggestions on how to proceed or maybe I can jump on class action lawsuit.

• ScamBusters96 Jun 03, 2016

How were you ignored? Did you call Amazon?

• Ke
    Kenneth Jun 03, 2016

I bought a satellite antenna from amazon.com (Sold by igotyourneeds) for $495 at the end of feb. , 2010. When i received the package, i immediately become suspicious of the package which looked like it was tempered. I tried to return it to amazon.com and igotyourneeds within a week of the purchase but was ignored by amazon.com and igotyourneeds. Then i tried to use it and it failed to work. The factory technician has identified the unit as a defect unit. I had to spent $42 to send the unit for fixing.

It has been two months since i paid for the unit and i am still waiting the antenna to be sent to me.

Just be careful buying from amazon.com now because it has become a flea market.

• Me
    MegaMeg Mar 08, 2016

They just sent me an email yesterday as well. I haven't even reported anything prior to yesterday when two of my packages said they were delivered and then never showed (same day ordered, same day supposed to arrive. Neither came, still haven't gotten them. I waited a week after) I've got several open orders, and I'm nervous that they're going to cancel my orders and not give money back. When they close the accounts, do they at least refund the money on the orders?

maximalblue Mar 06, 2016

as an buyer and student buying books I had this problem while using their A-Z claims about gift card from bing.com sources, also not sure but I think they broke some califonia law on gift cards not sure, and again I don't plan on using amazon.com anymore myself, since I don't want them to cause my family any more problems then they have done so by this message to me, afterwards they reply with an different message and different subject back to me on this topic of closing my account, the item which got it closed was an used dvd set that had came damaged, that one item made it pass their A-Z claims limit I guess I was never awere their was an limit untl I got the message below at this point its too late, if they did break California law someone else needs to go after them for it, since I don't like this kind of drama, nor problems from the one item that clearly I will not see an refund to my gift balance since they closed my account, also note I am an learning disabled student that they sent this message to. my learning problems are in English and math subjects if your wondering about that. also they write back that you did something wrong, and they will not reopen your account, and they claim that if you open an new account that they are going to close it, I cant sue them but I hope California law or someone else can, I don't have that type of money to do so, nor do I want that type of drama in my life over this matter.

Hello,

We have closed this account because you have filed A-to-Z Guarantee claims on an unusually large number of your orders. While we expect the occasional problem with an order, such large numbers of claims can suggest that customers are misusing our A-to-z Guarantee.

If you had open orders on this account, those orders were canceled when we closed the account.

Any digital content you purchased with this account is still available to you. To access the content, click the “Manage Your Content and Devices” link on the Your Account menu on Amazon.com (www.amazon.com/manageyourkindle).

If you would like to appeal this decision, please reply to this email to reach an Account Specialist. Our Customer Service team can only confirm that we sent this message and help you with technical issues. They cannot reverse this decision or share more details on this matter.

maximalblue Mar 06, 2016

• Ro
    robsstarwars Mar 06, 2016

Amazon.com

I got this message, from my understanding what they have done is against California law about gift cards accounts, or something like that, I no longer have the email address since I removed the alias to this account, my parents no longer want me to use amazon at this point because of this matter, please note I filed one item about it being damaged to the A-Z claims, and at that point did they do this to my account, sure I was ordering a few used items, but only a few didn't have their condition on amazon right, again I am just an art student, so if amazon.com did break California law in some way someone else is going to have to go after them for me, the buyer and student with learning problems etc.. again this was not my fault I never saw any information in which says their was an limit for example of using their system about problems, it was not clear to me that they were going to do this, they could of just not given me back my money in my gift balance, again I was only using bing.com free $5 dollar gift cards, and one Christmas gift card $25 from an family member, is what the item was an dvd set that came damaged again they closed my account over this one item, and again I no longer have access to the email alias to this account since I removed it, I don't want amazon.com to cause me or family members any more problems, the other things I would by for myself on it was used books, books I wanted to read, amazon made it easy for me to find them out going to an local books store or library for them. again I don't plan on using amazon.com anymore since I don't like this kind of drama they caused me.

• Id
    Idontwantreplys Mar 04, 2016

Amazon.com A-to-z Guarantee Claims their now closing your accounts these amazon account specialists bots since their not real people as far as I can tell.
    with an message about too many A-to-z Guarantee Claims not saying that you can't open a new account, but then they come back with other messages saying that they close your account and you can't open a new one afterwards, its clear its an automatic generated message, and you never hear back from an real person, I hope the government shutdowns amazon.com, I think its time they get the message back that they can't treat Americans like this, their place of business address should be closed too, or force amazon.com to work as an offline store from now on.

I am kind of sick of the B.S. since its clear that I did everything right with the A-Z claims and it was only 2 A-Z claims that caused by account to be closed, one was an DVD set item that was damaged in shipment to me from their 3rd party sellers, and they closed by account over this B.S. I have removed the alias to my old email address for them since at this point, I don't want to hear back from amazon, they did have an good book selection but that's the only reason I used the gift card balance on my free account with them.

• Lu
    Lucky-Dude Jan 29, 2016

I read posts like this from time to time and just shake head in disbelief.

As a long time Amazon customer I am amazed at the "they closed my account for no reason" or "I just had a few returns" crowd.

How stupid would someone have to be to believe that? Common sense all by itself dictates that the the Earth's largest seller of nearly everything doesn't gain anything at all by randomly closing accounts. In fact, they would lose money doing it. If your breath fogs a mirror Amazon will happily take your money... except for you folks. Why?

In reading about this situation recently there is one common thread... 'Returns'. Everyone knows that Amazon has a ridiculously liberal return policy. They are famous for it. They once let me return a $200+ item 6 months after purchase, and due to sanitary issues they would have to throw it away when they got it back. They have issued refunds and told me not to bother returning it to them. Nobody else does that. But I don't abuse the policy (well I did a few times actually) but if I did it alot I would expect them to boot me. Their return system is super easy to abuse... I suspect most of you did just that.

Bottom line... If they closed your account for returning issues you did something. My reading suggests that you either (1) tried to commit fraud by returning only partial orders, or non-Amazon items or, (2) Had so many returns, especially on high-end electronics, that they think you are being fraudulent, or (3) buying stuff, using it, then returning it over and over again. They must see you as a pretty serious risk to ban you for life.

Side note... Amazon does seem to have an issue with digital copyright items... I think in other countries they have closed accounts unfairly when people move into areas that Amazon does not service. That's an international law issue and not related here but they are clearly not perfect.

Sure you're mad and have posted here. You should post it. To be GLOBALLY banned for LIFE from a company who is refusing to even take your money?... That's a hell of an accomplishment. Post it all over the place. I would be embarrassed if it happened to me. It's like McDonald's refusing to sell you a hamburger anywhere on Earth.

All 7 of my family members use Amazon and I have never... literally never... heard of something they didn't handle quickly and in a customer-centric way. Amazon is not perfect and they do mess up, but they have an appeal process that involves a person going through the account in detail. This is not a machine kicking you off.

Amazon is as customer friendly and easy to deal with as it gets.

Congratulations!... you will not be able to enjoy that ever again. I hope you learned something from it.

• Am
    Amit Pawar Jan 25, 2016

अमेज़न ट्रांसपोर्टेशन भौत हे बीकर सर्विस देती है और हम जो भी आइटम्स मंगवाते है उसकी जगह कोई और आइटम्स आ जाये तोह वापस भी नहीं करती और कुछ समय पहले का केस सुंनो भाइयो और बहेनो कुछ दिन पहले मैंने रेडमी २ प्राइम मंगवाया था बूत उसकी जगह मुझे सैमसंग गुरु १२०० मिला था तोह मैंनेuske रेगार्डिंग मैंने कंप्लेंट लिखवाई थी और उन्होंने मेरी कंप्लेंट तोह ले ली थी बूत बाद मैं उन्होंने अपने अमेज़न अकाउंट स्पेशलिएस्ट को अकाउंट बंद करवाने को कहे दिया था और उसके बाद मेरा अकाउंट ओपन नहीं हो पाया जिसके कारण मैं अब रिप्लेसमेंट भी नहीं ली सकता और उप्पर से अमेज़न कस्टमर केयर से बात करे तोह कस्टमर केयर खेत है की पहले आप सर अपना अकाउंट ओपन करवाओ ईमेल करके हमारे अकाउंट स्पेशलिएस्ट को उसके बाद हम आपका अकाउंट ओपन करेंगे और अगर हम अकाउंट ओपन करने के लिए अगर कोई भी मेल करते है तोह उनके वह से कोई भी रिस्पांस नहीं मिलता

• Ks
    kstone Jan 15, 2016

same here.. no reason... piss poor customer service.
    how is it legal for amazon to keep your electronic purchases????

i think the reason they wont give anyone an answer is because they dont have one..
    im assuming this is an automated process written to cancel accounts based solely on numbers.

• Ni
    Nikki Moulesong Dec 31, 2015

Same thing to me and stole over $100 in my gift card balance. My friend opened her account and recently added a $25 gift card. They cancelled her account she bought 2 $1 items and kept her giftcard.

BoycottAmazon Dec 29, 2015

This just happened to me too. I emailed the [email protected] email to find out why but they couldn't give me a reason and just said "you have continued to request a significant number of refunds on your orders and the rate at which problems have occurred on your account is extraordinary". I have been an Amazon customer for over 10 years spent lots of money with them and only requested 3 refunds over the life of my account. 2 were because the items were faulty and the other was because the item never arrived twice even though it was signed for which I sorted out with customer service. I think a rogue delivery person was responsible but CIS did not even look into this and just banned me and cancelled my open orders. Terrible service from Amazon they do not even pay tax here in the UK, I think they might have done me a favor; it is terrible they can ban you without a reasonable explanation. Luckily I backed up most of my E-Books but have lost nearly 1000 books which I cannot access. I am shocked and disgusted that they think they can get away with this. Another poor lady from rural England relied on them as she couldn't get out regularly so ordered then returned quite a few items and they banned her from the site too it seems they are doing this a lot.

• Ih
    ihateamazon Dec 24, 2015

Amazon doesn't care about their consumers. Closed my account without reason. I have been nothing but loyal to their company and always said great things about them. Amazon was my favorite online shopping website, but the audacity to close someone's account quick fast in a hurry like that? ...A slap in the face. All customers matter regardless of the number you have

Bosen Li Oct 27, 2015

join Amazon.com complaint FB page at https://www.facebook.com/groups/480157238831428/

Bosen Li Oct 27, 2015

Amazon.com Complaints Forum on FB: https://www.facebook.com/groups/480157238831428/

• Lt
    ltjc Sep 14, 2015

My account was closed randomly as well. I was able to get them to refund my kindle but not the actual kindle book purchases - I said I had a kindle warranty issue and they opened my account for 48 hours to address it - they never addressed it (my warranty issue was it would no longer purchase books due to my account being closed), so I filed a better business bureau complaint and the better biz section refunded my kindle. I downloaded my kindle books - stripped the DRM and bought a kobo for like.. $30 on eBay - life has been fine - I didn't realize how much of a markup amazon has on most stuff, and that they really have monopolized the book market.

• Sh
    shanb Sep 09, 2015

i have had the same issue today! they have decided to close my account because i have had a few refunds due to items not arriving. it isnt my fault if there are issues with the mail. i have a kindle which i use daily - so i need to be able to access my account for kindle purposes but they have told me that i do not need to login. but their website says the opposite - that i do need to login! i have opened another account - hoping they dont close that one! does anyone have any suggestions? thank you

• Xp
    xpflyr Aug 25, 2015

I've had the same story as everyone else here. Amazon could care less how you feel. Infact, I believe they ban buyers on purpose because they in turn let others know not to return their goods. It doesn't matter why, they are just too big and there is nothing you could about it. Sad!
    Blacklisting I believe they call it and every so often carry out a mass banning! Wish there was a way all of us can get to a forum and do something!

• Pe
    Peter Griffith Aug 11, 2015

I was ordering games and such shirts and i ordered it and within 5 minutes my account was closed do to unrelated problems that didn't even make sense so i called amazon costumer service and they said that i have to wait for an email from the account specialist and they did nothing to help me get my money back and it was from an amazon gift cards there was about $300 worth of stuff that i bought so this is ridicule's and i hope that amazon gets sue and goes bankrupt do to there pore costumer service an closed account purposes and stealing money!!

Maximalred Jul 23, 2015

Your Amazon.com A-to-z Guarantee Claims - Please Read

07/19 22:09:10

Hello from Amazon.com.

After careful consideration of your account we found you have filed A-to-Z Guarantee Claims on a large number of Marketplace purchases. I'm very sorry you have encountered difficulty with so many orders.

I recently reviewed your Amazon.com Customer Account information and see you’ve required a reimbursement on your Amazon.com Marketplace orders. While in the normal course of business, the occasional problem order is inevitable, we have found a significant number of issues with your purchases. Due to the high percentage of claims filed, we will be unable to process future claims for orders placed with our third party sellers.

You can find additional details on qualifications for the A-to-z Guarantee by following this link:

We work hard to ensure that our sellers are honest, reliable, and responsive, and hope you will continue to shop with us.

Thank you for choosing Amazon.com.

Best Regards,

Account Specialist,

------
    Their sending people this email, if you have a problem with two many 3rd party packages, they are disabling your being able to use Gift Card Balance, and when you need to file for A-to-Z and disabling the Accept an Instant Amazon.com Gift Card on your account their is no warning besides this message and automatically disabling the support for this option, I only been using free amazon gift card which I got from things like Bing and coke rewards, I am going to close my account with amazon after I get all my orders, I was thing either that or just disabled the access to this account by overwriting the email address access not sure which option is best, in this matter, I have not had this modified account done by amazon for that long, this just did this to my free account, I am an college student who does not use credit cards, only the free ones with gift cards, and yes I think their messages are bad and very script like, that they put in message center, important messages, is where I found this message.my parents also use amazon but they haven't had this type of problem as far as I know
    . can you tell me what's best should I email them asking to close the account or should I overwrite this account with a new account and update its email to the current one, to disable access to this old account that either been changed by amazon or hacked my someone pretending to be amazon, I don't no if my accounts been compromised, I tried email both security amazon, and proof amazon, but no luck.
    no where on their faq page does it say they have any right to disable this option if you have a problem with too many 3rd party packages. they did this without a real warning.

Accept an Instant Amazon.com Gift Card
    You may be eligible to receive an instant Amazon.com Gift Card as an immediate resolution for certain claims. If you decide to select instant Amazon.com Gift Card, the amount will automatically be applied to your Amazon.com account as a gift card balance.

To accept the instant Amazon.com Gift Card on an eligible A-to-z Guarantee claim any time before the claim is resolved: 1. Go to Your Orders.
    2. Locate your order in the list and click File/View Claim.
    3. Click show more next to You are eligible for an instant Amazon.com Gift Card.
    4. Click Yes, I want Amazon credit.

Note:
    • Please keep the item for two weeks after submitting your claim and receiving your Gift Card. You'll be notified via e-mail within this time if a return is required.
    • If you withdraw your claim after you receive the Amazon.com Gift Card, we will charge the payment method used on your original order.

• Fr
    Frank53 Jun 27, 2015

Well today I received an email from Amazon stating my account was closed due to too many returns. I responded and said that I had spoke with CS about my last purchased and was told I could refuse it. (after I read too many negative reviews).

The next day after I refused it, they closed my account.

• Li
    lizmmm Jun 10, 2015

This is outrageous. Two of my roommates had the same issue. first one was closed due to returns, second one for no reason. both had items in hand when amazon closed their accounts and due to their account being closed decided they want to return everything that is still in its return perils. They both did not get any refund for anything they returned after amazon closed their accounts. they wouldn't even give my second roommate any information about the reason they closed the account. We suspect it is because he had the same address as the first. The nay thing they said was that his account had some connection to an account previously closed. that was all they gave him. they did not reply to any of his comments about the fact that he did not have any account before.
    I am now afraid they will close mine too. not afraid really, more like disturbed. I will just take my shopping to somewhere else, or buy less items that I don't need, honestly. that is what amazon did to me, so much i don't really need but because they are a clock away I do shop when I see something I like. but their recent behavior is not acceptable. where can we complain to? in the past year or two, I ordered so many crap asian products listed in amazon, and when they arrive, they are defective, not as described, cheaply made, and rarely it has not arrived (twice, from Taiwan.) I received stained underwear once. But I could not return, because they make it so hard, you have to send and receive too many emails and then pay for the shipping back to China, and although they refund you finally after all your efforts, apparently they will file a complaint to Amazon, and if a few of them do, apparently this is one reason your account can be closed. I am afraid they will close my account, so I am not returning anything, and I think I should just stop buying form amazon. that's what happens when there's monopoly in a type of service. i can shop anywhere else in the mal and I return a lot and never had an issue. No one ever told me I cannot return. It is my right, as long as the product is not used, and especially if I have not seen it and it arrives defective or used or stained, or poorly made. If anyone tried to file a complaint with an independent body or a lawyer please let me know, there should be a way to stand in their way of starting this trend of humiliating customers.

notahappydude Apr 13, 2015

They are awful. the worst part is that they dont have any of these policies in writing, so they cant even tell you. My account was closed for too many returns. when I asked them what amount was too many, they dont even know. Its the worst company. I cant wait for capitalism to take over and for someone better to come along. Until then spread the word not to use them. you can get a better deal if you shop around anyway.

• Me
    MelissaBee Feb 15, 2015

same thing yesterday has happened to my other half, he has no idea why his account has been closed, he is also a prime member and he now cant even use that, no one in customer services will speak to him none will explain why its happened, they say because of all the returns and refunds he has had/done but its not our fault its been missing or damaged, he still has orders that he is waiting for and they wont let us know anything about them also they wont give his money back, they hang up as soon as he says his name or they are rude to him and wont let him speak, they also say we will get someone to contact him but never do .