AMZN.COM/Billwausunauthorized charges to credit card

T

this is a genuine scam, this site amazon.com amzn.com/billwaus charge my credit card with two (2) amounts, one of $1.00 us and the other of $199.00 us! we always make our transactions in canadian dollars, right there, that was the first sign that something was wrong! we had no message either from amazon. ca telling us they were shipping something to us! we do not understand how those crooks operate but they seem to be able to access our credit card informations trough amazon. ca, we do not buy trough amazon.com (usa), we only buy trough amazon. ca (canada)!

how long will the authorities let those thieves continue to rip honest people like that? it seems to be a knowned issue for quite a while now!

• Me
    melindabo Nov 10, 2010

Charges adding up to $86.79 was taken out of my account by amzn.com/billwaus and ifcj chicago without my knowledge. since they hit my account at the same time, I believe these are the same people. this could easily cause me to bounce checks considering my renter did not pay me rent this month!

• Me
    melindabo Nov 10, 2010

I must apologize for my complaint. Apparently the charges to the account were done by my teenage son and were not fraudulent charges after all.

• Wa
    want refund now!!! Mar 02, 2012

this is bull ****!!! i just got charged 21 additional dollars for something i never got!! i demand a refund!!! [email protected]

JANICE EDMONDSON Oct 30, 2012

I thought I purchaced a chair and ottman. october 2, 2012 at 12 pm. the amount was $155.34 from amazon.com.

• Da
    DARSIKALILI Mar 01, 2013

I was charged for something I did not order

• Cp
    Cpepoy Jun 20, 2017

My account has been hit twice by Amazon. It says it's for prime membership but we do not use amazon like that for us to sign up for prime. How do we contest the charges?

• Sh
    Shyanne Slettebo Aug 16, 2018

2 withdrawls from amzn.com/billwaus appeared on my account. one from yesterday and one from today

• Th
    Thomas Baker Nov 15, 2018

Had a payment taken out of my bank of $13.87. We have not ordered anything. What did we get charged for? and who did it.

• Na
    Nabugetnezar Rebellion Feb 22, 2019

Unfortunately I did not reach my product purchased from Amazon.
    I have accidentally ordered 2 pieces of this product.I'm using one and I'm very pleased but I don't need the second one.unfortunately, my credit card withdrawal from this product.I demand the return of this money.you can return to me
    your email address I [email protected] good work

• Be
    [email protected] Nov 26, 2019

This is not a complaint. It's an apology for the complaint. I found the order for the 7.50. I had to let you know. Thank you.

Jana kopenski Feb 02, 2020

Amzn.com got my card yesterday for $288.29 called Amazon and they had no payment on my account for that amount. I took my card off Amazon and I hope not to see money leave my account when I didn't order anything. I hope my bank can get my money back.

Cheryl Borows Mar 20, 2020

I’ve been charged for something I didn’t receive. There is a problem with it saying it’s on the way, I might receive it and I might not but Amazon charge me anyway. I’m assuming its coming????

• Pa
    Patrick Myazoe Mar 30, 2020

I never buy anything from Amazon.com/bill wa. Every months Amazon is taking $12.99 from my debit card. Why is that. Please refund me.

Patrick Myazoe

• Pa
    Pamela Watson77 Jun 27, 2020

@Patrick Myazoe I have never had and Amazon Account, yet every month I am charged $12.99 from my debit card, same as Patrick Myazoe. I spoke with someone on the phone, who was no help at all. Stating she could not help me because I do not have an account with them. Please help./. !

• Ka
    Karen A.Vaughn May 11, 2020

I keep getting charged $13.90 for prime tv that I did not order. I was able to reach them once and got the charge removed now I got 2 more bills for video I did not order.

• Au
    Aurora Alonso, Miami, Fl May 19, 2020

My Credit Card (ending 9184) has been charged $13.09 four times by Amazon. For the months of January, February, March, April, 2020. It says its for the Amazon Prime. I do not use Amazon like that for me to sign up for Prime (and have never signed for it!!) These charges need to be stopped and refunded!!!

• Wk
    W Kim May 24, 2020

WON KIM May 23 2020

My Visa Card (ending 6265) was charged $14.96 every month which l don't what is for, l didn't authorize it. lt says Amazon Prime *V56VK9133 Amazon.com . Please cancel whatever it is right away and refund all charged so far. I never asked for it.

• Ka
    katieann May 27, 2020

amazon.com/billwaus has taken $14.08 from my checking account I do not know why I do not even have a Amazon account How can this happen and what can I do about it to stop it from happening again?

• Gl
    Glenda White Jun 30, 2020

I have a charge that appeared on my credit card for $19.87 and for what? I canc.elled my Amazon music last month and still want to know why I am being charged. I want this charge removed asap. Please contact me at 203-915-5961. Thank you,

Glenda

• Bi
    bigcat1944 Jul 22, 2020

got charged 128.97 for i have no clue amazon is no help in letting me know what this was for

• Un
    Unique Monique Aug 02, 2020

I have been charged $13.77 a month for the last 10 months for being a prime member in which I never signed up for