[Resolved] Alamo Rent A Car / alamo rent acar tolls [protected] usa

Jamaica, NY, United States

NoCont Loc [protected] Martin Burri, Schwerzenbach
NoRES [protected], ID Contrat AUTO EUROPE DEUTSCHLAND, No Ref Ext EU14935248

Dear Sirs,
On 26-AUG-2018 I have picked up a car from ALAMO Rent a Car at the JFK International Airport, Building 308 Federal Circle Jamaica, NY 11430. While doing the paper work, the guy at the service desk tried to sell me a Pass for cashless tolling for the State of NY. I have told him that I will not need such a Pass, as I'm going to drive north to the New Englang States and Canada and will not be driving on Highways in NY State.
Checking my credit card bill from October I found, that I have been charged from ALAMO for the amount of USD 28.40 for the above mentioned TOOL PASS. As I didn't agree on such a TOLL PASS and didn't get ore use it, I expect that this amount will be refunded to my credit card.

Sincerely
Martin Burri, Switzerland

• Resolution statement

• Alamo Rent A Car Customer Care's Response, Nov 01, 2018

Martin Burri, we appreciate it when customers tell us about their experiences. I assure you that it's never our intention to inconvenience our customers. We would like to speak with you further. Please email [protected]@mailca.custhelp.com with your contact information, exact rental office location, rental contract information and the details above so we can address this. Thank you. – Carol H.

Ma