Airtel Postpaid / worst services in the whole world!

1 India Review updated:

I have recently got a airtel postpaid connection as my friend was keen for it though I was going for a hutch. Now I look back and thing thats was the biggest mistake I could make. First I had a problem that verification couldn't be done, as all my family members are working the verification officer didn't find anyone home. When he called I told me you can come early morning around 10am or evening around 6:30pm or anytime on weekend but he had some problem as because of this he would had to stretch his working hours. Then my phone services got barred and then I wrote a mail for re-verification anytime of 17th march 2007 or on 19th march between 12pm-3pm but I was informed that nobody would be able to make it. But out of nowhere around 4:30pm I have a verification officer at my home luckily I had taken half day off so I could meet him. Then sometime later I get a message that to make certain payments in 24hours and within hour of that time my services are barred again. A message states to make payments in 24hours but the company cant wait till 24hours and then when I call customer care the agent gaurav was very rude and then I asked him to transfer the call to floor manager my call was put on hold for 20mins and then it was disconnected. I called again some fellow ruchit was not aware of anything. He didn't even know how to follow hold procedure... This is where I stand in terms nation's number mobile service provider for me I would say people should go with any other service provider then airtel because it has the worst services in the entire world. I would see what can nation's number 1 service provider do in terms of solving my query. Best of luck.

Comments

• Ar
      30th of Mar, 2007

I completely agree with Jitin, Airtel postpaid is the worst service provider ever seen.... the Customer Care executives are big Dumbs... they do not even know how to handle the call... If ask them to transfer the call to there manager they simply through the call into a loop, which never ends... THOSE UNEDUCATED IDIOTS CAN ONLY GET JOB IN AIRTEL... BEC AIRTEL DO NOT VALUE CUSTOMER... I REGRET taking Airtel Services... NEITHER THERE IS ANY ESCALATION PROCEDURE NOR U CAN CONTACT THE MANAGERS...

• Mo
      5th of May, 2007

Good that you are raising your voice against misconduct that will surely help many. But posting here will not suffice your ultimate goal should be to bring it to notice of regulatory bodies and have them take relevant action. So in addition to posting your complaint here do mail them to:
    trai@del2.vsnl.net.in

and follow up. Things will work.

Lets make india better.

• Ne
      9th of May, 2007

I agree indeed AIRTEL is really fooling around. I have call drop problem and its 6 months that i am facing it. I call up those dumb people at Customer care and they know 2 lines, sorry for ur inconvenience and it will be done rite... I am sick of Postpaid services it really is worst in the world.Being the fastest i thought they would value the calls. Till this day nothing has been done about the calls, nor they wanna do anything. No one attended to the complain leave solving the problem. India will remain the same if this happens, people pay, why... to get good services, we have no option and companies like Airtel enjoy this time. I really regret this.

• Dr
      13th of Jul, 2007

I want to humbly submit though your medium that on 27th August, 2006 i had requested (via SMS) the company through their local branch of Agra (India) to disconnect my post-paid connection and return my deposit money after deducting the dues or any outstanding payments which was immediately confirmed by the branch.

Later on, I also submitted a written application to do the same on 2nd September, 2007. As a result of which the connection was disconnected after few days.

Now, after nine months, the company has sent me a bill of Rs. 5000/- along with a notice to clear it soon.

I am a respectable law abiding citizen and I have done everything through the proper channel to get my card disconnected. On the contrary the local branch of Agra (India) fof Bharti cellular (Airtel)has been widely acknowledged by the local people being notorious and mischievously in hiding the facts and information from their customers as well as from the company's higher authorities. Such cases of harassment and cheating have been constantly reported in the locality for a very long time.

Sincerely,

Dr. Saurabh Mani
    Airtel connection no.(Mobile No. 9897062375, Sim No. 8991970401098915331)
    Agra

• Su
      3rd of Dec, 2007

Due to delay in paying the bill my mobile has been disconnected. with in two days i paid my bill. I paid my bill on 17 th november, but they restored my connection on 29 th of the same month, that to after several requests. There are so many complaints about service, but the org. have least bother about customers. its true, i got several example to prove my complaints. I am planning to approach hon. course of law against the company.

• Ha
      1st of Nov, 2008

Airtel is best network in AP