Airtel India / line shifting problem

1 India Review updated:

Dear complaints board, we have a total of six telephone lines in the name of shilpa chowdhary which are as follows: [protected], [protected], [protected], [protected], [protected], [protected]
We had given a request 15 days back of phone line shifting from our safdarjung office to okhla office.
But till date only [protected] line is shifted to our new address.
We regularly in touch with your following staff :
Mr. Vijay singh : [protected]
Mr. Jai prakash - [protected]
Mr. Manoj - [protected]
Mr. Yusuf - [protected]
Mr. Samin rizvi - [protected]

But our problem is still not resolved. Our company is getting a lot of work loss as well as financial loss due to these phone lines.

We are very upset to see the service of airtel. If our phone line will not be shift till monday we will surrender these phone and go to some other service provider.

Best regards,
Sandeep rishi

Comments

• Au
      24th of Sep, 2011

Hi Team,

I have raised a request regarding the shifting of my broadband connection(#4187022) on 19-sep-2011.Still I am not getting any response from your end. I am wondering for a new connection you peoples will provide within 3 days then why for shifting it is taking this much time. I think Airtel is not interested in the existing customers.
    Now lot of options are available in the market and some another vendors are providing connection at low cost. The money currently I am paying monthly to Airtel in that rage some another service provider offering me 3 times the speed which I have now but still we are stick with Airtel because as of now I am satisfied with your service and the main thing make me happy is the anytime customer support also but now am very depressed to say that I got some bitter experience from your customer care, they are not at all listening my worries and giving false update for me also. Their behavior looks like if I want I am quit the connection and go for other.
    Some of your executive has taken my query for shifting as disconnection request now I am hearing my connection is going to disconnect also.
    I am confused what is going behind the background, I don’t have any problem on that I will go for a new service provide available in my area. But I will notice this customer harassment to my Company because it is CUG plan refers from my company. You are aware It will escalate in that level Since I am using that connection for my working from home option. I have told all these things to your executive they will tell sir, tomarrow your connection will get ready I am going to make this request as high priority but nothing happened.
    As a customer my problem is genuine my connection need to shift but I am not getting a single call from your end yet now and while I am calling to customer care such type of misleading comments I am getting.
    I am requesting the authorize person to check what happened to my request and if it is possible please provide me resolution to my request otherwise please let me know so I can go ahead and select for another vendor connection they can hear my worries. Telling frankly We are not expecting this type of response from Airtel like a big organization, we have a faith on your words please keep it as valuable.I just have a look for the complaint mail id in ‘google’ I can see a bunch of complaints in different sites, please have look on this issues otherwise it will get spoil the name AIRTEL.

Hope I will get a positive reply from your end ASAP .Because I don’t have the patient to wait some more days for an internet connection because now the internet connections are available in the market within hours I want to notice the same to Airtel.