[Resolved] Airtel India — airtel bangalore customer care sucks!
Airtel customer care sucks! Airtel is useless. They don't respect their customers. Airtel is really bad. I was an airtel pre-paid user. Airtel guys called me a lot of times to get a post-paid connection. After a few days, I decided to go with their best scheme in post-paid with the highest rental plan.
It was called india-roam 399 plan. The airtel guys came to my office to collect the deposit and required documents. After a few days again there were a couple of guys from airtel there at my office for address verification. Everything went well. They promised to get my phone working in 4 working days and finally these guys managed to get it working in 8 working days.
After around 10 days, when I wanted to go to some other state, maharashtra to be precise, I called up airtel to check my roaming status and they said, it was on hold as the address verification was not done. I was shocked to here as the address had been verified a long time back. They registered a complaint for that which was stupidity.
I had told them my concern. I was going out of bangalore for 15 days after that. I wanted my phone working.
My roaming was not activated. I was without phone for 2 days. Then they activated my phone only for incoming calls. I registered a couple of complaints again after that. For all of them, they changed the status to "closed". Then again I get another shock of my life. They inactivate my sim. All incoming and outgoing calls are blocked. I had requested in my complaints for a call back from a manager. No calls!! And my cell phone is not working. The customer care doesn't register my complaint. My phone is still not working for 10 days now. Number - [protected].
Airtel customer care sucks. They treat customers as dirt.
Suggestion for new guys: avoid airtel. Your phone wont work when you want it the most.
The complaint has been investigated and resolved to the customer's satisfaction.
More Airtel India Complaints & Reviews
- Airtel - don't trust airtel!
- Lost My Cell With An Airtel Sim Card - please block my number - 9970516597
- Airtel / Puk Number - unable to get puk number!
- Airtel Do Not Call Registry - continue to receive unsolicited calls and sms!
- Bharti Airtel Limited - balance tower site rent
- Airtel - refund of money through dd
- Airtel - screw the airtel
- Airtel - extortion of money
- Airtel Call Home - "india one" is not 1 cent per minute. its a fraud
- Airtel - high billing on data usage and non information of exceeding account limit