The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Airtel Broadband — fraudulent bill!
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I have received a bill (invoice no.[protected]) for the period 21/08/06 to 20/09/06 for Rs.807.64 towards broadband connection and multiple telephone facility. Surprisingly none of the facilities exist at my place nor there is any connectivity of airtel broadband service in the area. What is more shocking is that the shows 88 telephone calls made for non-existent facility. It is obvious that airtel must be deceiving actual consumers by deflating their bills in a fraudulent manner. Is there any regulator which could at random look into complaints of actual users and the relief, if any, offered by airtel. Airtel has not so far given any explanation to me for their fraudulent act though I received calls for payment and insisting that broadband connection exists at my place. I do not know how should I proceed and approach appropriate authority to deal with such matters effectively so that exemplary penalties are imposed on such operators.
The complaint has been investigated and resolved to the customer's satisfaction.
More Airtel Broadband Complaints & Reviews
- Airtel - don't trust airtel!
- Lost My Cell With An Airtel Sim Card - please block my number - 9970516597
- Airtel / Puk Number - unable to get puk number!
- Airtel Do Not Call Registry - continue to receive unsolicited calls and sms!
- Bharti Airtel Limited - balance tower site rent
- Airtel - refund of money through dd
- Airtel - screw the airtel
- Airtel - extortion of money
- Airtel Call Home - "india one" is not 1 cent per minute. its a fraud
- Airtel - high billing on data usage and non information of exceeding account limit