Chrysler — 2010 jeep patriot north addition
Why the CVT Transmission hasn't been recalled is beyond me. I have 177, 000 km on it and since 168, 000 km it slips when accelerating. It's so sketchy and slugs at low speed can barely get on the highway. I'm afraid it's going to break at any moment. Why did someone who was not divinchi try and make a divinchi invention.
You should recall these. A tranny mechanic told me the belt is breaking and small pieces of metal are getting into the fluid.
I shouldn't be afraid of this going with such low km.
More Chrysler Complaints & Reviews
- 2005 Chrysler town and country - spare tire storage area. 
- 2005 Chrysler Town & Country - defective brakes 
- Chrysler Pacifica - sub frame rust 
- Chrysler Dodge Jeep sales - fraud 
- Maple Ridge Chrysler Dealer - fraud truck service 
- Chrysler - 2013 chrysler 200 limited no passenger side heat
- Wilde Dodge/Chrysler - service department
- Chrysler - transmission has a hard bump
- Stockton Chrysler Jeep - bad deal made with stockton chrysler jeep
- Chrysler - 2015 jeep cherokee limited wheels staining