Having problems with Chrysler?

Chrysler reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Aug 11, 2006. The latest review bad Jeep Grand Chjerrokee service repairs was posted on Sep 7, 2021. The latest complaint dealership westborn chrysler was resolved on May 09, 2019. Chrysler has an average consumer rating of 2 stars from 461 reviews. Chrysler has resolved 71 complaints.

Chrysler Customer Service Contacts

1800 870 714 (Australia)
800 1692 1692 (International)
8800 100 8182 (Russia)
1800 505 1300 (Mexico)
+1 800 247-9753 (United States)
+354 534 4433 (Iceland)
+420 221 586 512 (Slovakia)
+27 102 525 000 (South Africa)
+82 803 652 470 (South Korea)
+54 800 333 7070 (Argentina)
1000 Chrysler Drive

270 George Street, Noordwyk, Midrand 1685,Gauteng

Sweden
Färögatan 33, 164 51 Kista - Stockholm

Mexico
Prol. Paseo de la Reforma № 1240, Col. Sante Fe, C.P.05109, Cuajimalpa, Mexico, D.F

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Chrysler Customer Service. Initial Chrysler complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Chrysler above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Chrysler. Discuss the issues you have had with Chrysler and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Chrysler Complaints & Reviews, Page 19

Wolfchase Chryslerpraise

I was looking high and low for a particular vehicle, a 2009 Dodge Journey with a four cylinder engine. No dealer within 200 miles had one to offer. I located the exact one I wanted, even the color was right. It still had factory warranty available. I contacted the dealership by email, and received a phone call from a sales representive with ten minutes! I visited the dealership the next day, and had a wonderful experience. I would recommend these people to my relatives. I am very pleased, and I highly recommend them.

• Wi
      william kaye Nov 21, 2011

saw an add on tv. went to the dealer somewhat apprehensive told the salesman what i wanted they gave me an excellent deal and even beat the interest rate at my bank, was very pleased process went quickly and i was impressed. thought that it would be a typical hassle situation but it was not. very impressed would recommend dealership to all my friends and family.

Parkway Chrysler Service Dept — charged $190 to look at car

I took my car into the service dept with a particular complaint to have it looked at. Service worker had me...

Firkins Chrysler — struts

Dear Sirs: I recently had some work done on my 2004 Chrysler Sebring. I thought it needed rear struts so I...

Chrysler Jeep Fourwaysmercedes a180 bought, false advertising

I bought a Mercedes A 180 2005 model cash from this dealer 0n 18 June 2011. It was advertised on Internet with a maintenance plan still in place. The Salespersonnell also advertised this vehicle with a full service history. The Manager Glenton and the salesman Richard advised me to sign a purchase of offer sTo that the vehicle cannot be sold. I did exactly that but told them directly that I will discuss the warranty with my partner first as a maintenance plan is advertised in place and the vehicle had 92000 km on the clock. They were also suppose to fix central locking which made a noise when the vehicle was sold to me. They did not comply by delivering the vehicle, nor was the owner's manual with the Service history book given to me as they did not have stock. This is now months later and it is still promises about booklets. They forced me to take out a warranty as it was then suddenly company policywhich they deliberately lied about and agreed that I can take this out only if I felt that it was nescessary. They sold me the incorrect warranty from Motorite anyway. My partner did e-mail Glenton the manager about this matter. He did not even bother to reply or answer my telephone calls after they received the money in their Bank Account. These personnell are not only incompetent in doing their job correctly but are also liers who make promises which they do not comply with. My books was supposed to be delivered to me, as so was the car, but they tricked me to collect it only to force me to buy a warranty as all of a sudden it was company policy to take out a warranty before the vehicle leaves the dealership. Their after sales service is pathetic, as is their unethical behaviour regarding the warranty that is wrong and in a company name, but the vehicle is in my name as it is my property. They just ignore this as well. If something does go wrong with this vehicle mechanically, will they actually fix it or cis this another scam to get themselves out of the warranty agreement.I really do not think that they are capable of selling Mercedes as they have no knowledge regarding this either and could not even explain features the vehicle has. Awaiting your prompt reply. No toolkit was received with the vehicle and the driver's carpet went missing from when I was shown the vehicle up to the day they told me to collect the vehicle. The central locking still makes a noise from time to time. They told me that a brand new unit was put in and I had to wait for this vehicle even longer. This is totally unacceptable and dealers with false advertising should be punished and have competent personnell.

Chrysler Canadakumho tires

I have a 2010 Dodge Journey R/T AWD that has only 16, 000 KM on it. I love the vehicle but am very angry about the tires Chrysler has been using on this vehicle. I recently had a flat tire and was told it was unrepairable. Well I guess I'll have to put on a new tire, easy right? Wrong not easy! After searching tire dealers & my Chrysler dealer I found out that the Kumho 225/55R19 tires that Chrysler is putting on this modle of Journey needs to be special ordered and would take 30 days or more to get. So I asked what do I do with a 3 wheeled $35, 000 Journey? My answer was park it and wait or change the size of tires which if I had wanted I wouldn't have bought the vehicle in the first place. I need my vehicle so just spent $1, 500 on 4 different 19" tires. This is just plain wrong to have to do this with only 16, 000 KM on my Journey. The sad part is Chrysler has known about this issue for 2 years and continues to put this tire on some of its vehicles! Chrysler needs to step up and reimberse any of its consumers with a portion of the expense that we have had to endure in this matter. This is a major problem for many Chrysler owners as I have found out in my search for tires.

Chrysler — jeep rubicon

Comtinuing problems with my brakes on my 2006 Jeep Rubicons brakes, rear brake calibers have been replace...

STATELINE CHRYSLER JEEP DODGE — spare key not given to me

SPARE KEY NOT GIVING TO ME I PURCHASED A 2010 CHRYSLER JULY 4 2011 AT STATELINE CHRYSLER JEEP DODGE MR...

1996 Chrysler Concordecranks but will not start

I used a generic scan tool and the code was P0340 -- the camshaft position sensor malfunction.

I put a new crankshaft position sensor and new spark plugs and wires and ignition coil.

The ASD relay and fuel system is working properly.

There is just no spark and the motor has 65, 000 miles.

• Gl
            glenh2nd Jun 29, 2011

Why did you replace the crankshaft sensor when the code was for the camshaft?

Chryslerpoor service

I brought my Town and Country minivan in for a normal 6000 mile oil change and lube. I made an appointment two days earlier and if they had told me that they were busy, I would have waited a day or two. I have a service agreement. In addition, my rear break lights and turn signals aren't working and I wanted it looked at. I brought the car in at 7:30 AM. He told me that he would call me back about the lights. At 4:00 PM I had not heard anything from the dealer. I called. It was obvious that the service tech had totally forgotten and said he "was just heading over" to see what the status is and that he would call me back. 20 minutes later I got a call and he told me that they had done nothing and promised me nothing. My service agreement gives me a 1 day car rental. He did not offer to extend it and I had to demand that he did. He still didn't know when they would get to the car. This is the worst service I have ever seen. My advise: NEVER EVER BUY A CHRYSLER and never even stop at Normandin Chrysler in San Jose.

Jeep Chrysler Corporationjeep dealers as a hole

They did not give me a new jeep instead a used honda i hate hondas do not try to get a new jeep in the city of Boston i like jeeps but not hondas then the pharmacist can not give advice u must consult your pediatrician that is the only situation that i can think of in which they would deny giving advicethen the pharmacist can not give advice u must consult your pediatrician that is the only situation that i can think of in which they would deny giving advicethen the pharmacist can not give advice u must consult your pediatrician that is the only situation that i can think of in which they would deny giving advice

Maple Ridge Chrysler — bunch of crooks

worst place to buy a car, their cars have a profit of up $10 thousand dollars. if their vehicles are listed...

Maple Ridge

Ed Tomko Chrysler,Dodge,Jeep — dishonest car dealership

Stay away from this car dealership. They are uncaring about how they go about getting a sale. I had told the...

Jacksonville Chrysler Jeep Dodgelow-balling

The Jacksonvill Chrysler Jeep Dodge dealership appears to be a professional facility- however please ask for a written itemize service- I had my Chrysler 300 towed and agreed to a diagnostic test and later received a call that I needed a new engine- I wanted to tow my car away and that’s when the scam and low-balling started- the cashier told me I owed about $2000.00 and then the manager told me that oppose to the $1180.00 charge it would be $600.00 to put my car back together---I emailed the owner and he stated that his employees quoted me $600, which was untrue and I called Chrysler company and they stated that independent Chrysler dealerships are franchised companies and have nothing to do with Chrysler unless the issue is a manufacture. Please ask for an itemized estimate- I had to pay 588.80 plus towing fees and that was not for repairing my car. The owner states this is normal practice for service departments and they tell you that your car has not been repaired so they don’t have to provide a repair estimate.

• Br
                  braves360 Nov 28, 2011

I went into Jacksonville JCD on Black Friday to take advantage of their awesome door buster deals and to buy a "new" used car. I had received a pre approval from a lender and was only looking for the vehicle to fit the approval's perameters. When I arrived on the lot, Ron was the first to "greet" me by trying to qualify me, rather than really caring about the vehicle I was looking for. Once we got past all the formal b.s. we went to the used car side of the lot to begin looking for a vehicle. Keep in mind, before I ever began looking at vehicles I made Ron aware of prices, year model, mileage exceptions. He showed me first to an '03 Ford Explorer. The vehicle seemed in great condition but alas the miles were too high. Well, good ole' Ron had the perfect solution, there were TWO vehicles on the lot for me to chose from. There was an '06 Trailblazer with 60k miles in great shape and an '06 Equinox with rear bumper damage (need I say more). So I decided to take the Trailblazer out for a test drive and everything went perfect, once back at the dealership it was time to get down to business. Now, you know that someone has something to hide when they refuse to give you the price of a vehicle, nor will the provide a CarFax report (I found out later the vehicle they were trying to sell me had been in an accident). After spending two and a half hours waiting for all the paperwork to get started, I found out that they had run my credit and was trying to use another finance company. First of all, why would you run someone's credit if they have a pre approval, second, why didn't they just use the pre approval that was given without trying to be shady and run credit without letting me know that's what they were doing? Ok so, after we get through this garbage they tell me just go home and they will call me. Well I am glad I didn't hold my breath. It took 4.5 hours on Saturday to finally get ahold of someone. This is where things went from bad and shady to down right unacceptable. I was given a run around by a "Sales Manager" name Mike, who told me that my pre approval was no good, I needed a cosigner, and that I need $2500 down because that's the fee my pre approval company charged. So I called the loan company only to find out he is a liar. So to squash all of the doubts, runarounds, and lies, I made a 30 minute trip from the beaches to the dealership. When I got there, my sales guy was willing to help despite the fact he was busy, he went in to tell his "sales manager" I had come in to finish the deal. when he returned he told me all of the ridiculous conditions that had been given over the phone. In order to take care of any doubt, in the middle of the dealership, I got the loan company on the phone and handed the phone to Ron. Ron tried to get his "sales manager" to take the phone and talk to the loan company however he was declined because he knew he had been caught in his lies so instead of owning up to them and apologizing he stayed in his little office and sent poor Ron out to say, "sorry but we WONT do anything for you". So if this is the kind of experience you would like in trying to find a vehicle run right on down to this rip off and have a great time!

john priest May 11, 2011

I was there when she agreed to the disaasembly of the vehicle to evaluate the engine condition. The engine upon
                  disassembly was too badly damaged to be repaired. She needed a new engine because it had been overheated to a
                  point that it couldn't be repaired. I understand that nobody wants to recieve bad news like that and if it could
                  have been evaluated without disassembly time we would have done it to spare expense and get right to the needed repair. My boss always tries to please customers. The owner is a kind and decent man who has time and time again paid for things out of his own pocket to make a customer happy and continue doing business with them.There was no fraud or scam involved.

• Co
                  CommonsenseIMHO1 Apr 30, 2011

>"The owner states this is normal practice for service departments and they tell you that your car has not been repaired so they don’t have to provide a repair estimate."

They do if you ask for one upfront!

Besides Chryslers are junk! "Chrysler 300", that's an "old fogy's" car!

LaPorte Chrysler Dealershipauto repair/customer service

I took my vehicle into the Chrysler garage for an oil change. I began smelling burnt, I initially thought they had spilled some when replacing it & assumed it would burn off. The smell continued. I checked my oil & it was a quart low. I attempted to call the Chrysler Dealership Garage & they would not answer their phone & when they finally would, they would be very rude & place me on hold & eventually disconnect my call. So, I took my car to my mechanic & he asked me who changed my oil last, I told him & he stated, the oil filter is so loose that he could turn it with his finger & for me to take it back up to them. The smell was coming from the oil dripping by the oil filter, which was landing on my solenoid to the starter. So I returned to the Chrysler garage with my car. The service department manager was very rude & stated, "it was only a little loose." He then informed me that I was almost due for another oil change & asked me why I waited to contact them. I explained that I had made numerous attempts to call them. In my opinion, if you messed up my oil change the first time, then he should have just completed it again. I then spoke with the head manager of the dealership & he stated, "We will talk to the oil tech and let him know that he has to tighten the oil filters." He was very arrogant about the whole situation & then offered me a free oil change to use at another time. At this point, they had been so rude that I would not have returned my vehicle there. I took my car to another garage to have my oil changed & was informed that the oil pan plug had been stripped. Once again, I attempted to take my car back up to Chrysler & they stated, "There is nothing we can do about that." I have made numerous attempts to contact the manager & he will not return my calls. My car then started having a difficult time starting, I assumed I needed a new battery. I then found out that it was in fact the solenoid was blown because of all of the oil that had previously dripped in it. I now had to replace the starter. The manager still will not address these issues with me. This is not an acceptable way to treat customers.

Bertera, Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep — lemon

DO NOT BUY YOUR VEHICLE FROM BERTERA I purchased a car from Bertera and brought it back to them twice WITHIN...

Rairdons Chrysler Jeep Dodge Kirkland — liers

My wife and I bought a 2010 Dodge Journey from these guys. We went in with a letter they mailed to us saying...

Westborn Chryslerdo not buy from there!

Westborn Chrysler is a dealership ripping people off. Arranged & confirmed all details in writing for a new 2011 Cherokee with salesman Joe and when I showed up - the price had changed to a much higher price. I had my CDI #, however, Jeff the finance guy said they cannot accept the CDI price - wrong! Jeff is rude, and your typical salesman that we all dislike. He has no clue what he is doing. When I was in the office purchasing my car he left & came back multiple times, speaking to Gordy the owner and then returning - of course with different numbers each time. Filed complaints with Chrysler and beyond! Just a scam. Do not buy from this dealership!

• 85
                      850credit May 06, 2011

Customer was quoted a price based on the CDI discount, however at the time of delivery when signing the papers they did not qualify for the CDI discount. We gave them a different discount and the payment was 16.00 more a month so they signed up and were happy with the price.

Grand Cherokee loaded for 325.00 month lease!!

Halifax Chrysler Dodgecar repair ripoff

Halifax Chysler Dodge in Bayer's Lake completey scammed us on minor car repairs charging 3 x other quotes.

• De
                        debby francis Aug 27, 2011

will never deal with these guys again.

• De
                        debby francis Aug 27, 2011

took my car for a recall part in the door, had 10 o'clock appt. and got out of there at 5:15 and I was told that my appt. meant nothing it was just a drop off time. I think since I live 1 hour from there and I was waiting that I should of been told this info before the APPOINTMENT!

Cunningham Chryslerruns your credit and will never hear another word from them.

This is a Horrible Dealership. We went there looking for a Dodge Journey. We made the hour trip to Cunningham to get a Journey at $16999. We had an elder man for a sales man who did not seem to know much about the vehicles we were looking at. He brought the Journey to us, it was a very nice vehicle but it was a bit small. We found a really nice 2006 Jeep Commander that we wanted to purchase. It was a saturday and we were the only people at the dealer. They pulled us into the showroom and asked us what we were looking for. We told them we wanted a Chrysler product (we had a 1999 Jeep Grand Cherokee with 156000 trouble free miles.) They said the Finance manager was out and they could not tell us anything today. They took our information and looked at our jeep. It had high miles but everything workedincluding the a/c. It had a sunroof, 6 Cd Changer, heated seats, leather, 4x4 all the options except 4.7 v8. They told us they would give us $900 for it. We decided to wait until monday to hear what they said about financing. They said if we got approved they would call us. We never heard another word from them. We went to another Chrysler dealership bought a 2008 Durango and they gave us $3000 for the Grand Cherokee. Cunningham runs people's credit get a inquiry on report and never calls them. I'm not the only one they have done that too. They did the same exact thing to my daughter on a 2007 Pacifica. To add to the problem they used the EXACT banks the second Chrysler dealership uses and they had NO problems getting us approved. STAY AWAY FROM CUNNINGHAM CHRYSLER in EDINBORO PA!!!

• Ha
                          hazeldunkel Feb 24, 2012

That's horrible Jack, we do ALL our business at Corry Chrysler now, they are wonderful. Humes has been really good as well.

JACK 5127 Feb 20, 2012

I took my 08 Dodge Ram 2500HD to Cunningham's in Edinboro to get my exhaust manifold replaced that had rusted out, truck has 40, 000 miles on it, when I picked up my truck it had like a grinding noise so I looked into the noise and found that the service dept. at Cunningham Chrysler had left my motor mounts loose and the fan was hitting my fan shroud and breaking it into pieces. I returned to the dealership and they have refused to do anything about it, they say they didn't loosen the mounts even thought the Chrysler procedure states to loosen the motor mounts and raise motor to have room to remove the exhaust manifold. I guess I am to believe that my motor mounts just came loose on their own ?? I advise you NOT to do business with Cunningham Chrysler in Edinboro, PA. NO SERVICE AFTER THE SALE !!!

• Ab
                          Abbybigbutt Mar 19, 2011

Pretty soon it will be a Fiat dealership.

Lafontaine Chrysler Dodge Jeep of Saline Michigan — shady business practices

I found a car I was interested in purchasing thru cars.com @ Lafontaine of Saline. Before I scheduled a test...

Saline