Having problems with Chrysler?

Chrysler reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Aug 11, 2006. The latest review Uconnect systems was posted on Oct 20, 2021. The latest complaint dealership westborn chrysler was resolved on May 09, 2019. Chrysler has an average consumer rating of 2 stars from 469 reviews. Chrysler has resolved 71 complaints.

Chrysler Customer Service Contacts

1800 870 714 (Australia)
800 1692 1692 (International)
8800 100 8182 (Russia)
1800 505 1300 (Mexico)
+1 800 247-9753 (United States)
+354 534 4433 (Iceland)
+420 221 586 512 (Slovakia)
+27 102 525 000 (South Africa)
+82 803 652 470 (South Korea)
+54 800 333 7070 (Argentina)
1000 Chrysler Drive

270 George Street, Noordwyk, Midrand 1685,Gauteng

Sweden
Färögatan 33, 164 51 Kista - Stockholm

Mexico
Prol. Paseo de la Reforma № 1240, Col. Sante Fe, C.P.05109, Cuajimalpa, Mexico, D.F

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Chrysler Customer Service. Initial Chrysler complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Chrysler above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Chrysler. Discuss the issues you have had with Chrysler and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Chrysler Complaints & Reviews, Page 20

Jacksonville Chrysler Jeep Dodgelow-balling

The Jacksonvill Chrysler Jeep Dodge dealership appears to be a professional facility- however please ask for a written itemize service- I had my Chrysler 300 towed and agreed to a diagnostic test and later received a call that I needed a new engine- I wanted to tow my car away and that’s when the scam and low-balling started- the cashier told me I owed about $2000.00 and then the manager told me that oppose to the $1180.00 charge it would be $600.00 to put my car back together---I emailed the owner and he stated that his employees quoted me $600, which was untrue and I called Chrysler company and they stated that independent Chrysler dealerships are franchised companies and have nothing to do with Chrysler unless the issue is a manufacture. Please ask for an itemized estimate- I had to pay 588.80 plus towing fees and that was not for repairing my car. The owner states this is normal practice for service departments and they tell you that your car has not been repaired so they don’t have to provide a repair estimate.

3 Responses
    • Br
      braves360 Nov 28, 2011

I went into Jacksonville JCD on Black Friday to take advantage of their awesome door buster deals and to buy a "new" used car. I had received a pre approval from a lender and was only looking for the vehicle to fit the approval's perameters. When I arrived on the lot, Ron was the first to "greet" me by trying to qualify me, rather than really caring about the vehicle I was looking for. Once we got past all the formal b.s. we went to the used car side of the lot to begin looking for a vehicle. Keep in mind, before I ever began looking at vehicles I made Ron aware of prices, year model, mileage exceptions. He showed me first to an '03 Ford Explorer. The vehicle seemed in great condition but alas the miles were too high. Well, good ole' Ron had the perfect solution, there were TWO vehicles on the lot for me to chose from. There was an '06 Trailblazer with 60k miles in great shape and an '06 Equinox with rear bumper damage (need I say more). So I decided to take the Trailblazer out for a test drive and everything went perfect, once back at the dealership it was time to get down to business. Now, you know that someone has something to hide when they refuse to give you the price of a vehicle, nor will the provide a CarFax report (I found out later the vehicle they were trying to sell me had been in an accident). After spending two and a half hours waiting for all the paperwork to get started, I found out that they had run my credit and was trying to use another finance company. First of all, why would you run someone's credit if they have a pre approval, second, why didn't they just use the pre approval that was given without trying to be shady and run credit without letting me know that's what they were doing? Ok so, after we get through this garbage they tell me just go home and they will call me. Well I am glad I didn't hold my breath. It took 4.5 hours on Saturday to finally get ahold of someone. This is where things went from bad and shady to down right unacceptable. I was given a run around by a "Sales Manager" name Mike, who told me that my pre approval was no good, I needed a cosigner, and that I need $2500 down because that's the fee my pre approval company charged. So I called the loan company only to find out he is a liar. So to squash all of the doubts, runarounds, and lies, I made a 30 minute trip from the beaches to the dealership. When I got there, my sales guy was willing to help despite the fact he was busy, he went in to tell his "sales manager" I had come in to finish the deal. when he returned he told me all of the ridiculous conditions that had been given over the phone. In order to take care of any doubt, in the middle of the dealership, I got the loan company on the phone and handed the phone to Ron. Ron tried to get his "sales manager" to take the phone and talk to the loan company however he was declined because he knew he had been caught in his lies so instead of owning up to them and apologizing he stayed in his little office and sent poor Ron out to say, "sorry but we WONT do anything for you". So if this is the kind of experience you would like in trying to find a vehicle run right on down to this rip off and have a great time!

john priest May 11, 2011

I was there when she agreed to the disaasembly of the vehicle to evaluate the engine condition. The engine upon
      disassembly was too badly damaged to be repaired. She needed a new engine because it had been overheated to a
      point that it couldn't be repaired. I understand that nobody wants to recieve bad news like that and if it could
      have been evaluated without disassembly time we would have done it to spare expense and get right to the needed repair. My boss always tries to please customers. The owner is a kind and decent man who has time and time again paid for things out of his own pocket to make a customer happy and continue doing business with them.There was no fraud or scam involved.

• Co
      CommonsenseIMHO1 Apr 30, 2011

>"The owner states this is normal practice for service departments and they tell you that your car has not been repaired so they don’t have to provide a repair estimate."

They do if you ask for one upfront!

Besides Chryslers are junk! "Chrysler 300", that's an "old fogy's" car!

LaPorte Chrysler Dealershipauto repair/customer service

I took my vehicle into the Chrysler garage for an oil change. I began smelling burnt, I initially thought they had spilled some when replacing it & assumed it would burn off. The smell continued. I checked my oil & it was a quart low. I attempted to call the Chrysler Dealership Garage & they would not answer their phone & when they finally would, they would be very rude & place me on hold & eventually disconnect my call. So, I took my car to my mechanic & he asked me who changed my oil last, I told him & he stated, the oil filter is so loose that he could turn it with his finger & for me to take it back up to them. The smell was coming from the oil dripping by the oil filter, which was landing on my solenoid to the starter. So I returned to the Chrysler garage with my car. The service department manager was very rude & stated, "it was only a little loose." He then informed me that I was almost due for another oil change & asked me why I waited to contact them. I explained that I had made numerous attempts to call them. In my opinion, if you messed up my oil change the first time, then he should have just completed it again. I then spoke with the head manager of the dealership & he stated, "We will talk to the oil tech and let him know that he has to tighten the oil filters." He was very arrogant about the whole situation & then offered me a free oil change to use at another time. At this point, they had been so rude that I would not have returned my vehicle there. I took my car to another garage to have my oil changed & was informed that the oil pan plug had been stripped. Once again, I attempted to take my car back up to Chrysler & they stated, "There is nothing we can do about that." I have made numerous attempts to contact the manager & he will not return my calls. My car then started having a difficult time starting, I assumed I needed a new battery. I then found out that it was in fact the solenoid was blown because of all of the oil that had previously dripped in it. I now had to replace the starter. The manager still will not address these issues with me. This is not an acceptable way to treat customers.

Bertera, Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep — lemon

DO NOT BUY YOUR VEHICLE FROM BERTERA I purchased a car from Bertera and brought it back to them twice WITHIN...

Rairdons Chrysler Jeep Dodge Kirkland — liers

My wife and I bought a 2010 Dodge Journey from these guys. We went in with a letter they mailed to us saying...

Westborn Chryslerdo not buy from there!

Westborn Chrysler is a dealership ripping people off. Arranged & confirmed all details in writing for a new 2011 Cherokee with salesman Joe and when I showed up - the price had changed to a much higher price. I had my CDI #, however, Jeff the finance guy said they cannot accept the CDI price - wrong! Jeff is rude, and your typical salesman that we all dislike. He has no clue what he is doing. When I was in the office purchasing my car he left & came back multiple times, speaking to Gordy the owner and then returning - of course with different numbers each time. Filed complaints with Chrysler and beyond! Just a scam. Do not buy from this dealership!

• 85
          850credit May 06, 2011

Customer was quoted a price based on the CDI discount, however at the time of delivery when signing the papers they did not qualify for the CDI discount. We gave them a different discount and the payment was 16.00 more a month so they signed up and were happy with the price.

Grand Cherokee loaded for 325.00 month lease!!

Halifax Chrysler Dodgecar repair ripoff

Halifax Chysler Dodge in Bayer's Lake completey scammed us on minor car repairs charging 3 x other quotes.

2 Responses
          • De
            debby francis Aug 27, 2011

will never deal with these guys again.

• De
            debby francis Aug 27, 2011

took my car for a recall part in the door, had 10 o'clock appt. and got out of there at 5:15 and I was told that my appt. meant nothing it was just a drop off time. I think since I live 1 hour from there and I was waiting that I should of been told this info before the APPOINTMENT!

Cunningham Chryslerruns your credit and will never hear another word from them.

This is a Horrible Dealership. We went there looking for a Dodge Journey. We made the hour trip to Cunningham to get a Journey at $16999. We had an elder man for a sales man who did not seem to know much about the vehicles we were looking at. He brought the Journey to us, it was a very nice vehicle but it was a bit small. We found a really nice 2006 Jeep Commander that we wanted to purchase. It was a saturday and we were the only people at the dealer. They pulled us into the showroom and asked us what we were looking for. We told them we wanted a Chrysler product (we had a 1999 Jeep Grand Cherokee with 156000 trouble free miles.) They said the Finance manager was out and they could not tell us anything today. They took our information and looked at our jeep. It had high miles but everything workedincluding the a/c. It had a sunroof, 6 Cd Changer, heated seats, leather, 4x4 all the options except 4.7 v8. They told us they would give us $900 for it. We decided to wait until monday to hear what they said about financing. They said if we got approved they would call us. We never heard another word from them. We went to another Chrysler dealership bought a 2008 Durango and they gave us $3000 for the Grand Cherokee. Cunningham runs people's credit get a inquiry on report and never calls them. I'm not the only one they have done that too. They did the same exact thing to my daughter on a 2007 Pacifica. To add to the problem they used the EXACT banks the second Chrysler dealership uses and they had NO problems getting us approved. STAY AWAY FROM CUNNINGHAM CHRYSLER in EDINBORO PA!!!

3 Responses
            • Ha
              hazeldunkel Feb 24, 2012

That's horrible Jack, we do ALL our business at Corry Chrysler now, they are wonderful. Humes has been really good as well.

JACK 5127 Feb 20, 2012

I took my 08 Dodge Ram 2500HD to Cunningham's in Edinboro to get my exhaust manifold replaced that had rusted out, truck has 40, 000 miles on it, when I picked up my truck it had like a grinding noise so I looked into the noise and found that the service dept. at Cunningham Chrysler had left my motor mounts loose and the fan was hitting my fan shroud and breaking it into pieces. I returned to the dealership and they have refused to do anything about it, they say they didn't loosen the mounts even thought the Chrysler procedure states to loosen the motor mounts and raise motor to have room to remove the exhaust manifold. I guess I am to believe that my motor mounts just came loose on their own ?? I advise you NOT to do business with Cunningham Chrysler in Edinboro, PA. NO SERVICE AFTER THE SALE !!!

• Ab
              Abbybigbutt Mar 19, 2011

Pretty soon it will be a Fiat dealership.

Lafontaine Chrysler Dodge Jeep of Saline Michigan — shady business practices

I found a car I was interested in purchasing thru cars.com @ Lafontaine of Saline. Before I scheduled a test...

Saline

Galt Chrysler Dodgedealership can't seem to repair my vehicle, at anytime

I can't seem to ever fill up the fuel tank, , when i try, , the fuel shoot's out the filler hole, , i've had a private auto shop check the filler tube, the vent and but nothing has cured my problem. i purchased my vehicle from galt chrysler dodge, , they just give me the run around with one excuse after another..frankly, i don't think there mechanic's could find the *** with both hand's. should i maybe contact the bbb, , cause i need help which i'm not receiving from dealership.

Greenbrier Chrysler/ Jeep — jimmy moore

There is an elderly woman, her name is Eva (83) that gets up at 3:30am every day to take complete care of...

Chrysler Town and Countryengine failure and numerous other probs

2005 Town and Country Mini van--I have 30 pages of repairs--bought this new--Chrysler would even laugh when we came in saying "oh not you again". 5 documented complaints of engine noise--always blown off. Was even given a free extended warranty to 70000 mi b/c of all the problems. Opened two client cases with them. Three sets of brakes, new engine, oil pump work, tire problems, and power steering sensors and pump replaced, transmission work, radio work, door tracks replaced twice on both sides, interior and exterior parts falling off and on and on. So last week at 72000, the engine blew a rod. We had free oil changes with the dealership and had them regularly--but they refuse to help!! Last Phil Long closed-- they lost some of the repair records. Even the mechanic (whom works for GO Chrysler) said he could not believe they wouldn't help me--he was a very nice man but said it was out of his control!! Oh but they can offer me a new engine for 6700.00. UGHHHHHHHHH I will never buy Chrysler again,

• Fr
                  francis obi Jun 03, 2011

good sir,
                  i hope you will kindly asist me on the problem my car deverlop, it shutdown by his self the problem is that the enginer who is servicing it have try all type of brain box thing is the furt, is not responding with all these brain box. it does"t supply light. it can not start. i hope you can asist me on what to do i will be gratfull if my request will be granted.

Jeep Chrysler - Jeep Wranglergary miller jr.

Purchased a 2008 Jeep wrangler at Gary Miller Jeep Chrysler in June 2010. Soft top began leaking considerably end of october and the heat did not work. Had vehicle in to my local dealership three times. Made uncountable complaints to Chrysler company. A salesman at the delaership offered me a trade for a ford f150 which had twice the mileage, was a year older, and would have cost more. Just recently spoke with Gary Miller Jr. who stated that he didn't make the vehicle and that the vehicle is defective. When I asked for his help saying that he sold the vehicle to me he stated "so what". Stay away from this dealership. They are rude they do not care about their customers and do not stand by their products.

• Se
                    seadooin Nov 27, 2015

I have a 2012 Jeep wrangler unlimited (JK). The lower door hinges are rusting, coming from behind the paint. This vehicle is 3 years old and Chrysler will not do any thing to fix it. I worked for Chrysler/Jeep for 15 years as a tech, and this is my 3rd wrangler. I have never seen this happen to a 3 year old vehicle. They did not put this together right whether it was bad sealer or just no sealer this is going to be a big problem. I have sent in a complaint to the BBB but haven't heard anything yet. Wrangler owners beware!!

Cortese Chrysler Jeep Dodge — bad selling practices by car dealer

On October 15, 2010, we finally decided, after nearly a month researching, to go to a local Jeep dealer and...

Chrysler2007 jeep compass

I have a 2007 jeep compass It would not start it was towed into Tilbury chrysler and and I also asked them to check the tires because it didnt seem to drive smooth well they had to put a new front end in which cost $893.88 and clean thottle body witch cost 179.10 total bill $1215.86. Then 2wks later stuck on the side of road had to be towed in again they changed the body trottle this time which cost 666.77 my concern is this a manurfacter defect he said they never have to change the body trottle. And should the front end be worn out at 12000. km this car will not be paid for and it will be in the juck yard the way thinks are going I feel bad because this is the first new car I have had and I loved it when I got it.

2 Responses
                    • Ta
                      taterspaw Aug 02, 2013

Yeah, and it's a pain in the ### to replace also...up until we bought ours i had always thought of Jeep as quality, now I'll never own another one

anahim Jun 09, 2011

i have a 2007 jeep compass which is going to cost me about 2000 dollars as the slave cylinder is gone. the kilometers are low and it has been well maintained. i also know of someone else who has the same problem. I think there is a defect in this vehicle which Chrysler is ignoring.

Maple Ridge Chrysler Dealer — fraud truck service

I recently had my truck oil change with Lube World, During an inspection of all the truck fluids I wa...

Maple Ridge

Simi Valley Chryslerdealer writes bad check

Traded in a vehicle on 8/22/10...by law (California Car Buyer's Protection Act 11709.4) the dealership has 21 days to pay it off..they took 55!! Even though we notified them NUMEROUS times of the situation and not only was NOTHING done- but no one ever returned any calls!!..This caused me to have to make an additional payment on a car I was no longer in possession of so as to avoid a delinquent payment and lowered credit score...All the while the interest was accruing on the loan making the payoff higher than I had stated upon trade in (an amount which I verified with the bank to assure accuracy)..dealership refused to refund my $450!! We have made MULTIPLE calls, and have not gotten a single call back (oh wait- I did get one call back from the finance manager basically telling me it's not his problem and passed it off to another finance man)... My husband had to go to the dealership in a rage and speak to MULTIPLE finance men and both owners-- the owner, Ed, finally gave us a check for the money owed-- AND IT BOUNCED!! It came back stamped non sufficient funds!! THIS coming from a PLACE OF BUSINESS! Simply unacceptable!

Plus- They were trying to sell a vehicle that was in MY NAME, being paid for BY ME- and they had it on their lot! Can you say ILLEGAL!?!?! When we told them this- all they could say was "yeah, yeah, we know..." WTH!? Then DO SOMETHING!!! They KNOWINGLY break the law at the customers expense!! And when I say expense- I really DO mean 'expense' as it cost us money that they refuse to re-pay!!

In addition, the car they sold us has been in the shop twice since we purchased it- both times for the same problem- the rear brakes..the second time we took it in my husband called at the end of the day and they told us the front brakes were fine-- it was there for the REAR BRAKES!! They had it all day and weren't even looking at the right problem!

Even when we DID get the truck returned- it was never fixed properly...incompetent to say the least..

I would HIGHLY recommend that anyone looking for a vehicle shop elsewhere.. I have never experienced a higher degree of incompetence at a car dealership... If a customer notifies you of an ILLEGAL BUSINESS PRACTICE you are participating in-- FIX IT!! Especially if it is as simple as someone just not doing their job and letting paperwork sit!!

Chrysler Corporation Canadalemon

Dodge does not stand behind their products. I owned truck since it was new and within days of warranty expiring I have had numerous failures. Just to name a few- Rear differential blew apart at 150, 000 Kms cost 2000 plus to repair. both lower control arms broke at the front differential could not be repaired so had to replace complete differential at 165, 000 Kms cost over 2000 dollars. Two front fenders rusting out even though truck was under coated since new. Front wheel bearings replaced, numerous sway bars drag links etc replaced. Check engine light refuses to stay off 3 different dealers can't tell me why. To sum up I got a lemon and dodge doesn't even care! Ram tough I think not!

6 Responses
                        • Gu
                          guy phillips Sep 26, 2017

have an issue with the seat.Material has come apart at the seem of my driver side seat.Brought the vehicle inn to the Dealer had it inspected and the Manager told me that without a doubt there was a fault in the material.He sent a picture to Chrysler .Aweek later I was contacted and was told my warranty would not cover the fault because they said I ripped the seat myself.They came to this conclusion from looking at a picture when the Manager told them without a doubt it was faulty material.If this is the way they manage customers I wont be 1 of them .I had maintenance work schedule to be done in the next couple of weeks, needless to say this has all been cancelled.Also they have lost a customer for life.My suggestion is do not pay for extended warranties as they wont be honored

• Ex
                          EX-Chrysler Fan Feb 03, 2015

I completely agree that Chrysler does not care about there customers and don't stand behind there products. I have a Dodge Caliber that apparently needs the Sub Frame replaced, although the warranty does cover this. What it doesn't cover is the fact the part needed for this repair is back ordered and could take as much as 3-4 weeks for it to come in. Leaving me with no vehicle to get to work which is 40 kilometers one way out of town. They should be covering the cost of a replacement vehicle while this part is being waited for. My Caliber is driveable, and the service advisor suggested if I need to drive it to keep it in town only. Which I strongly disagree with her advice, I am not endangering my family by driving a car that potentially the suspension, steering or even the engine could drop out of my car. BRILLIANT COMPANY, this day in age customer care speaks volumes and I don't hear a damn think Chrysler is saying. I like my Caliber but this company stinks.

• Le
                          Leonard Taylor Feb 20, 2014

Dont feel bad I reported an engine problem with my P T Cruiser just before my 100, 000 km warranty expired to my Chrysler Dealer. I was told and its on the paperwork I have IT'S NORMAL ENGINE NOISE (PISTON SLAP). Now that it has 126, 000 km on it Chrysler Canada said I have too many km on it now. I took the car back to the dealer a couple of weeks ago now it needs a new engine. $7, 000.00 dollars is what they originally wanted now they say 50/50. I believe this was an ongoing problem BEFORE the warranty was up.Fabio if you can FORCE them into changing the motor. My car cold sounds like my son in laws Golf Diesel at start up.

• Fa
                          FABIO FICORILLI Dec 17, 2013

bought a Dodge Journey last year it`s a 2012 makes a sound when I start it and it`s cold, the dealer says it`s normal it`s a problem they have ...I would like to know if anyone else has this problem ? It`s under warranty and I do not understand why they did not tell me about this problem before I bought it... and to top that off when I open my door on the passanger side it makes a noise said that it was normal too because it`s cold... please if anyone has a journey let me know if this is normal...

• Da
                          darin66 Jun 11, 2013

i just bought a used 2012 dodge ram 1500 st crew cab and the price we agreed on was $ 20, 996.after i got home and had a good look at the paperwork, i saw that they charged me $22, 996.i traded in my old truck for $2000, looks like they got it for free.i went back to the dealer and they told me thats the way it works, so i left mad and later found out they gave me an extended warranty for $2, 150 that expires in 2017.the funny thing is that my factory warranty expires in 2017.they couldnt give me any paperwork on the extended warranty cuz of computer problems(she said) .it obvious she sold me a bogus extended warranty.thats not all, i bought life insurance for $1652.37 and disability insurance $1672.27 from the finance company and the dealer added these 2 figures to their price too even before it was sent to the finance company, so im paying for it twice.i am out $7474.64 in total and that doesnt even include the gst and pst i would have saved.i have contacted chrysler canada and just waiting to see if i hear back.

• Wa
                          Wayne Pacey Nov 17, 2011

I think I got the same lemon 2006 Dodge Dakota My truck is only highway driven. Washed & waxed every week. At 115, 000 it has now had 3 complete brake jobs on the front & 2 on the back, tie rod ends, torsion bars & bushing, control arms, upper & lower ball joints, all wheel bearings & on & on Dodge dealer say this is normal It was costing me around $1000 every 6 months but this month it was $2400 to get it back They tell me none of these things are cover under warranty and should be as they are a safety items. Any one of these items could let go on the highway and cause a bad accident
                          Not to say anything about the body as it looks like it has the measles coming out under the paint and around the wheel wells the paint is falling off
                          I.ve been a Dodge man for 30 years but no more I've had 2 Dodge truck before but never had all these problems or expensive bills

Chrysler Pacifica 2004subframe rust

I have been servicing my car faithfully. I garage my car. I only drive 3 miles to work. New Jersey weather has not been that bad over the past 6 years. My local mechanic has said it is the worst rust and corrosion that he has seen to the subframe in over 20 years in business. When I brought it to Chrylser, their "certified" mechanic said it was "normal" weather corrosion. When I called Chrysler headquarters they said I should have brought it to a car wash every 2 weeks! If their mechanic said it is "normal" corrosion, then they will not reconsider fixing it.

Chryslernightmare

Chrysler is a rip off. I bout my car in '05 in my grandmothers name, under the terms that after a yr of upstanding payments I could put the car in my name. I made all my payments when the time came to make changes they told me my credit was not good enough but they knew that, so here it is 2010 im still making payments $450 a month I wanted to refinance, they wont let us, im not building my credit, cant trade it in. This past august they pulled 2 payments out of my account over-drafting it. I realized the problem but the said they could not reverse the transaction once it was processed, mind u my payments are current. So all that was resolved was that they would apply the extra payment to the next months payment. Never mind the overdraft fees an penalties I had to cover for their mistake. I wish I had a warning before I did any business with this company.

Jim Click Chryslerawful customer service

My husband & I are really easy going people. So for us to leave this kind of review (which we've never done before) means that the customer service was bad enough that we actually took the effort to type this.

We bought a new Jeep Wrangler and accessories in cash for my husband . If we had known how much Jim Click Chrysler would dick us around, we would have never bought from them. I don't know if people that work there are just absolutely lazy & unorganized, but they made it seem like it was REALLY inconvenient to make a simple phone call to say "Hey, we need $5, 000 more to put on those tires". We had to keep calling so that we'd be informed on when the Jeep would be ready. Then they'd beat around the bush about what was going on. Our sales consultant Lenny would say one thing, then another the next time we called, then another the following week. Not to mention he would RARELY return phone calls. It took him 3 weeks to mail us a check-refund! We called last week about it & a manager said the check was ready to go... LAZY LENNY just hadn't dropped it in the mail. When we received it, it wasn't even the amount he had said we would be refunded for.

A few more of the MANY examples of their incompetence:

- We got a letter about a re-call part that needed to be replaced a few weeks ago. We called & made an appointment to have this replaced. When we arrived for the appointment, they told us they didn't actually have the part & they would need to order it, which would take 3-4 days to arrive. Uh... the whole point of making the appointment was to replace that specific part. They couldn't have ordered the part before the appointment? They had a whole week to either order the part or re-set the date of the appointment. Or even call to tell us they didn't have that part. So they said it would take another 3-4 days and they would call us when it arrived. 1 week later... we're still waiting on the call. I wouldn't be surprised if they hadn't ordered the part.

- They said they would take care of adjusting the speedometer because we had different tires replace the factory wheels. Nope didn't do that. We had to go back & make an appointment. Originally the had said the cost was on them. Nope, not the case either. They ended up charging us $100. Which would've been fine if they had originally said that but they didn't. Another example of how they'd say one thing then change their minds.

- They ordered the wrong wheels.

These are just a couple examples of their incompetence.

I've purchased cars at other dealerships & it was never that difficult. Paying in cash is supposed to be simple. Not at Jim Click. It's like pulling teeth when we have to deal with them.

I wrote a message to them about how bad their customer service has been & their response was:

"The other day I saw a bumper sticker; "Stupidity is not a crime so you're free to go."

That would be amusing... if it weren't coming from a "business". I thought businesses were supposed to act at least somewhat professional...

I'm purchasing a Wrangler for myself in another year... there is NO WAY I would ever make that purchase at Jim Click. I would rather drive the 2 hours to Phoenix for one there. You can also bet I'm going to be actively telling people & other review sites how horrible the customer service at this dealership is!

• Ca
                                casat Jun 01, 2011

Just bought a car there for cash and couldn;t agree nore. Never again. phoenix is only two hours away.