Having problems with Chrysler?

1800 870 714 (Australia)
800 1692 1692 (International)
8800 100 8182 (Russia)
1800 505 1300 (Mexico)
+1 800 247-9753 (United States)
+354 534 4433 (Iceland)
+420 221 586 512 (Slovakia)
+27 102 525 000 (South Africa)
+82 803 652 470 (South Korea)
+54 800 333 7070 (Argentina)
1000 Chrysler Drive

270 George Street, Noordwyk, Midrand 1685,Gauteng

Sweden
Färögatan 33, 164 51 Kista - Stockholm

Mexico
Prol. Paseo de la Reforma № 1240, Col. Sante Fe, C.P.05109, Cuajimalpa, Mexico, D.F

Complaints & Reviews

no service

We stopped in this dealership on Aug 22, 2008 to look for a used car & truck. We couldn't see any price...

1 comment Lethbridge Car Dealers

unable to repair my auto

Since July, 2008, Rinehart Chrysler Dodge has not been able to fix my 2004 Crossfire that THEY sold me. The...

rude supervisor

I had been making payments for 11 months on my dodge magnum...my payment date fell on the same date as my mortgage so I was sending in my car payments 2 weeks after the due date thinking I would just pay the late charges as they accrued. I found a payment bill under some papers one dfay and discovered it was over 30 days past due ! I called chrysler finance and told them I would send out a check on that monday which was 4 days later and I did that in the amount of $325. The wed. after that monday I received a call from the repo dept. stating that I have to get them $660 by 8 pm that night or jeopardize my contract ! Well, this first guy was reasonable and gave me til 4 pm the next day to get in the remaining $335 since I sent in $325 already. The first payment was for july and the second for august. I then called chrysler financial and set up a payment for the following sat . after I got paid and was told everything is fine, got a secured confirmation number and called back chrysler repo dept. to tell them this. Upon my call some young woman told me that this is not an option and I need to send in $660 again by that night. I told her I already sent in a check for $325 monday and was told by another repo dept. advisor that I have until 4pm the next day to get $335 more in.She wanted nothing to do with this so I asked for her supervisor. This guy got on, wish I could remember his name, and I told him about the next day thing and also about the secured payment date I set up with a financial represetative for the next sat. He then got very rude. He stated that I have been paying late every month for 10 months which I admit I have but I also have been paying the late fees at which he responded..."this is not the way to pay, payments are due on the due date and there is no grace period, your in default of your contract".He told me the check I sent out isn't here yet so I have to pay $660 by 9 pm that day and he deleted the payment arrangement I made also for sat. I told him a check is in the mail and he said "I don't care, it isn;t here so send in $660 tonight" ! I told him I was in work and it would be impossinle to do this tonight since I work til midnight and my wife does also and his response was..."well, you have access to a phone at work, use your time wisely and make some calls and get that $660 in here by 9 pm tonight". I asked about other options and he just kept raising his voice and saying there is no other way get that money in here and he slammed the phone down on me in mid sentence. I then called the financial dept. and they gave me another secured payment date for the following sat. which was deleted by this same guy as I was talking to the financial dept !!! I finally got to a financial dept. supervisor and I ended up sending in $335 that thursday via a phone payment. All in all this was a total screw up ! I should have been told that my payments have been late and there is no grace period a long time ago( although I found out differently from another supervisor). Albeit, this repo dept. supervisor treated me like some degenerate off the streets. If this is how they are trained to treat thier customers I will never buy another chrysler product ever again ! The financial dept. workers were polite but this guy should be fired immediately ! After they receive my payments I will be allowed to change my due date so as it won't be due at the same time with my mortgage payment. I want to take this further to have this rude, obnoxious employee (supervisor)in the repo dept. disciplined. I really wish I could discipline him myself !!!

• Ji
    Jim M. Aug 03, 2009

Dear Chrysler,

I just wanted to send a letter thanking Chrysler for making such great trucks. The quality of your vehicles is, in my opinion, the best of all three American Automakers. Over the last 13 years I have purchased several new Chrysler/Dodge vehicles and have loved every one of them. I use the vehicles for work and pleasure and have minimal mechanical issues, all of which Chrysler was more than happy to help me with.
    In 1996 I purchased my first Dodge Truck. It was a Ram 1500 SLT Extended Cab model. I was so happy with it; I bought a new truck for myself in 1998 when the Quad-Cab models came out. I picked up a 1998 Ram 2500 Quad Cab, and a second truck, a leftover 1997 Ram 2500 SLT with a V10 for my business the day my first child was born. Both of these trucks I used for my snow-plowing business and they were phenomenal vehicles. The power, the comfort and the reliability were top notch. I also purchased a new Chrysler Voyager in 1997 for my wife. She loved the vehicle and drove it for several years. She decided in 1999 that she wanted a Durango, so I ran down to the dealer & picked up a 1999 Durango SLT Plus. It was loaded, leather & all the trimmings. The Durango was a great vehicle as well. In the spring of 1999 my 1998 Quad Cab was severely damaged in a hail storm, so I decided it was time for a new truck. I ordered a 1999 2500 Quad Cab 2500 V10 and a 5 speed. This truck was by far my favorite to that point. The power was phenomenal. I had so many compliments on the truck every time I drove it; it was a huge source of pride for me to have such a quality vehicle. After September 11, 2001 the economy took a bit of a downturn and we all suffered. But we came through it. When things finally got back to normal, I purchased a 2005 Dodge Caravan for my wife. She missed the Voyager she had 10yrs earlier and I knew exactly where to go to make her happy again. Straight to the Dodge dealer. The next year I decided it was time for me to get the truck I wanted, so I went back to the Dodge dealer and got myself a 2005 Ram 3500 Cummins Turbo-Diesel. This was the best truck I have ever owned… it could do ANYTHING I wanted, many things that people thought were impossible. I spent a lot of money on this truck getting exactly where I wanted. It got even more compliments than the other Ram I had in 1999. And to make things better, if that were possible, it got 20 MPG no matter what I did with it. I was also hoping as soon as the economy turned around and we all got back to work that I was going to buy myself a new Challenger R/T. I still have all the original window stickers for all of them too.
    But, one Thursday morning a few weeks ago, Chrysler decided that they couldn’t be bothered with me, a staunchly loyal customer, and help me out of a bit of a pickle. You see, I own a construction business in Florida. Lately the construction industry has been hit pretty hard. I was struggling to make the payment on my truck. I had gotten behind in the past, got it caught up only to get behind again. It seemed a vicious yo-yo effect with my payments. I needed that truck to keep my business running. If my business quit running, I would lose everything, including my home I had been in for 10 years. Without that truck, I could not make a living and support my family. Without making a living, I could not afford the truck. Well, I was under constant pressure from Chrysler. The calls started at 8am Sharp every day. My phone rang on the average every 30 minutes until 9pm. So, I averaged about 15-18 calls per day. I had spoken to the supervisors at Chrysler financial, trying to explain my situation. Nobody seemed to care. I would tell a customer service agent that I was going to make the payment in 3 days when I got a check from a client, but my phone never stopped ringing. I would answer it and a new customer service agent would start on me again, telling me they were going to come get the truck. Nobody at Chrysler Financial ever read the history of the record or bothered to think “Hey, maybe there is a reason why this is happening and we should show a little mercy or perhaps just give this loyal customer a break and try to work with him”. So, as I said earlier… Chrysler took my truck back. I know I was behind, I accept that. I know it’s just business. But I wish somebody, somewhere in the chain of command at Chrysler would have taken a moment to say “Maybe we could show a little kindness to an obviously loyal customer”. I was even told by Mr. Hill at Chrysler Financial that (and I quote) “we don’t care, you are JUST A NUMBER” and
    "I can't help if you're a deadbeat". Well, the Repo man took my truck three weeks ago now. I wasn’t able to do the job that I was getting ready for that morning; my Mortgage company was expecting to get a payment from, as was Chrysler. Now that I can’t make the house payment either, they are foreclosing on my home. So losing my truck seems to have caused a snowball effect that my family will not recover from. I have lost my truck, which I paid over $23, 000.00 on over 3-yrs, the $18, 000.00 dollar trade in, not to mention the $7000.00 dollars in upgrades I put in it and was not allowed to recover. And now that I don’t have my truck, I am losing my home, which I have paid $198, 000 over the last 10 years on. Wow… all because Chrysler refused to help me. Because Chrysler refused to lower my payment and stretch out my loan. Did anyone bother to look at my history with Chrysler? No. Did anyone listen to me when I tried to tell them that I had bought “8” NEW Chrysler vehicles over the last 13 years, myself alone, not counting several friends and family members I had taken to the dealership MYSELF to help purchase a new Dodge/Chrysler? No.
    I can honestly say that I know this letter will fall on deaf ears. I now know exactly how Chrysler treats its valued customers. And I can honestly say I understand why the Big Three have all but gone belly-up and had to sell off their products to foreign investors. It’s such a shame too. Americans out of work, unemployed and financially dying because of one little word... Greed. For Americans to be put in a position that they HAVE to or WOULD RATHER buy foreign products and sell our Country down the drain all because of greed. It has been a pleasure and an honor driving the Dodge and Chrysler vehicles that I spent over $250, 000.00 dollars on. I would love to have another someday, but I can promise you this: I will NEVER spend another red cent on anything that says Dodge or Chrysler on it as long as I live, and I will make sure I tell everyone I speak to about this as well. The rest of your potential customers should be aware of how much Chrysler values its’ customers.

Respectfully,
    James R. Muniz
    Acct#: 1010814194
    Vin#: 3d7MS48C85G810230
    [email protected]

extended warranty

I am currently trying to get advice on my ordeal with my 04 Chrysler extended warranty. I purchased the...

buyer beware!

We purchased this vehicle and immediately had mechanical problems. We attempted to return the vehicle the...

bad service

I brought my car in for repair service to have the front seat cover replaced and to have them replace my sun...

unfair practices, lies and threats

Phone call on another's behalf received from Chrysler Financial.. Person led me to believe they would work with customer. I got in contact and person returned the call. They (Chrysler) proceeded to belittle, harass, and threaten the customer. She tried to make a payment at that time, ..they refused to accept payment. Demanded the full amount of multiple payments.

denial of responsibility, like with other customers

COMPLAINT: We brought our car in for repair for replacement of headlights and correction of the passenger...

poor quality of the product

This is my 6th Chrysler Product and my first Dodge product. My previous 5 mini-vans were Chrysler Town and Country and this is my first Dodge Caravan. To be honest, Lego is made of stronger plastic than my Dodge bumper. The vehicle only has 6800 miles on it and the bumper needs to be replaced. This winter, I turned around in front of a snowbank, I wasn't even going 2 mph and the bumper tore.

I am astonished at the poor quality of this product.

car negotiation!

My significant other, Ken, and I went into the Wolfechase Chrysler/Jeep dealership on Saturday, May 17, 2008 to test drive a Jeep Liberty. We had a very pleasant and cooperative salesman, Chris, who went with us on a test drive. When we returned to the showroom, we asked for a price on the vehicle we had driven. Chris came back with a price, which was several thousand dollars more than we wanted to pay, so we gave a counter offer that we knew was 2K too low to see if we could get a better offer on the vehicle. (I think this is customary--oh, we already told them we had financing.) At this point the general manager, Verde, came out to speak with us. With no prelude, he said that we were obviously looking for a much lower cost vehicle, that the Liberty was a higher end vehicle, and had we looked at the Jeep Patriot--which was clearly more in our price range. He began to tout the virtues of the Patriot, all the while looking directly at me, rather than having any eye contact with Ken. When Mr. Verde was finished speaking, Ken replied that he was a little angry and insulted as we had come in specifically regarding the Liberty, which (Verde) had not done us the courtesy of discussing. He was clearly upset and told Verde that we were leaving. At that point Ken held out his hand, which Mr. Verde refused to shake--saying that he was angry as well.

Perhaps I am wrong, but I didn't feel that the situation was well handled by the General Manager. Why didn't he ask us if we were willing to come up on our price for the Liberty instead of talking down to us regarding what we could "afford?" He had no idea what we could purchase and our financing was for quite a bit more than the original price of the Jeep Liberty. When Ken stated that he was "angry" it was clearly not personal, but directed toward the offer of a vehicle we had expressed no interest in what-so-ever. Hasn't this general manager ever heard of a counter-offer?! Or haggling? It ended up being a very bad and unprofessional experience and we will not return to this dealership or be able to recommend it to anyone else.

I see by the comments that we are not the only people to have a bad experience with this dealership. Thanks for letting me vent.

no more chryslers!

I purchased a brand new SRT8 Chrysler from your Park Dodge Dealership in Lexington Park, Maryland in February of 2006. I have had nothing but problems with this Service Dept.

My vehicle currently has 34, 000 miles on the odometer. I have had 3 sets of front tires on the vehicle. I called last Friday to make an appt to figure out what was going on with my front end. They scheduled me for this Monday, May 5th. I dropped the car off Sunday night and they had it all day Monday. At the end of the day Monday, the service dept (Scott) stated the technician did not get a chance to look at the vehicle, could he keep it another night. Reluctantly I said yes. All day Tuesday, the car remained there and Scott called me Tuesday afternoon around 4p to tell me the technician never got around to looking at my vehicle after “THEY” scheduled the appt for Monday and said there were other priorities. I then asked Scott if there were any $55, 000 vehicles in the service bay that was purchased from that particular dealership that were awaiting service, to which he didn’t answer. He asked to keep the vehicle another night. I said fine, but I want my vehicle back by noon on Wednesday (today). I had to call Scott at 12:22 because I had not heard from him to ask about my vehicle and he said the camber bolts just came in and he would get the technician on it as soon as he finished LUNCH! I told Scott I did not want to get caught in the rush hour traffic which begins around 3:00 p.m. He assured me that I would not. It is now 2:19 and I have yet to hear from Scott.

In closing, I am very dissatisfied with the service I have been given after purchasing this very, very expensive car and experienced many, many problems associated with it. There have been several technical bulletins issued for this vehicle to which I have been trying to get fixed to no avail. There are more issues with this dealership but this is the most recent. I would like to know if Chrysler would reimburse me for the tires, etc., since I can’t seem to get the vehicle’s front end fixed and the tires are at a cost of $293.00 a piece. I have had 2 sets of all 4 tires replaced.

I have owned a total of 4 Chryslers and have no plans to purchase anymore nor recommend same to family/friends. I can be contacted @ [protected] if you wish to discuss this further. Meanwhile, I’m still waiting for a phone call for my vehicle that has been there since Monday morning.

bad deal made with stockton chrysler jeep

To whom it may concern: I recently bought a 2008 Chrysler. I had 45
days to make my first payment, in which I was going to pay cash for it.
I decided since I was a Korean Veteran who has post traumatic stress,
and many other health issues, to return the car three weeks later. The
dealer forced me to pay him over $13, 000 for car. Hey, I think that
was pretty bad. I have a two year old pick-up and thought about the cost
of gas which is out of sight. Please tell me what I could do to get
some of the money back. I expected to lose $2, 000, but $13, 000 ???????
If you have any questions concerning the matter, my name is Antonio Mena
1415 Woodmont Way, Stkn. or my phone number is [protected]. I would
appreciate your help. I hope this doesn't happen to anyone else. I can
also be reached on [protected].

terrible service!

I was having financial difficulties and wrote a letter to Chrysler to explain my situation, they not only didn't care but the reps were rude. I was 2 payments behind and they continued to call me 7 times each day to "remind" me of the payment. Cmon! how many times does a person need a reminder! When I had one payment left it was 3 days past the due date and they STILL called me 7 times per day. CMon! I told them when the payment would be made (3 days) and they gave me a hard time and wanted me to pay them at that time, then they wanted to "update" my file and add an alternate phone #! Cmon! Needless to say, I told them where to stick it and hung up, however still received the 7 calls per day until they received my last check.
I am SO glad to be done with them NEVER EVER again will I purchase a Chrysler product or recommend them to anyone. If you are considering buying one - go Elsewhere! You will be better off.

• Go
    Gord Linton Jan 24, 2014

Hi, My name is Gord Linton and I live in Greely Ontairo, Canada and I HAVE been a Chrysler costomer and I have been telling everyone who would listern that Chrysler is the best vehical on the road B U T I just purchased a 2005 ram truck 4 door 5.7 L automatic . It is a beautiful truck but I was astonish @ the amount of rust comming out around the rear wheel wells this is a truck with 146000 kms and was looked afer as well as one " SHOULD" have to .I removed the rear tail lights and looked in and it looks like it was never painted inside at most maybe primed and not very well. I think it is criminal the price we have to pay for these vehicals and our hard earned is not being appreicated buy the vehical maker. YOU should put more pride in your workmanship as you seem to have no problem asking for more raises. It seems that acountability is not even in the equation. I still would like to think you still need loyal coustomers like me and start looking after us instead of thinking that we are just some wyners.Just remember WE pay your salary with every car, truck and or parts we spend our har earned money on. I hope this is heared by some people that accually have some pride in their workmanship. " Praying for some help"Gord Linton .

don't trust the dealer!

I went to 2 Chrysler dealerships looking for a mini-van. I went to 2 dealerships in my area that are about 5...

blower motor

Recently our 2002 Chrysler Town and Country heater would not turn off or change to a low setting for that matter. We have replaced the relays and fuse for the blower, but nothing has worked. Not knowing what else to do I have been looking on google to see if anyone else has experianced this same problem. I was really in shock in just how many people had the same problem on 01-05 chrysler vehicles! There are many who say to replace the blower motor resistor block. There are also lots of people who say they have replaced the resistors multiple times and it keeps going out. There was a few people who commented that the blower motor should be replaced because it is what causes the resistors to go out, due to it not working as well.

The reason I am posting this is that I think it is really bad for so many people to be having this same issue with the same type of vehicles. In my opinion this should be some sort of recall issue if everyone is having the same problem with vehicles this new! In pricing the blower motor I have found it is about $400.00, but the real question is why are they all going out on this vehicle, not just a few here and there?

• To
    Tom Fuller Jun 07, 2008

My blower will not turn off either. It is really annoying.

• To
    Tonia McGhee Jun 30, 2009

Tonia McGhee reporting in for my mother Emogene Smith, her blower motor will not turn off either. what is our best option. yes it is very annoying

Sagarmatha Sep 28, 2009

My T&C 2004 will work on high only. Replaced two resistors, first one lasted for a week, 2nd one for a day. Have not yet replaced the blower motor, if somebody has experience in replacing the blower, please post. - DS

• Co
    Concerned Jess Apr 26, 2010

SUPRISE SUPRISE!! I also have this problem!! Getting ready to purchase a new blower motor resistor, hoping this fixes the proble, ! I DO NOT have the money to continue to replace this part constantly nor do I have enough to replace the entire blower motor..( $400) I am a single mother of 2 who is also a full time student, for now I absolutely NEED this van to function properly until I graduate!! Is there anyone that knows the steps or how to get Chrysler to consider a recall on these parts??

Concerned Jess

• Ec
    eckie911 Jan 13, 2011

I also have a junk heap that continuously has problems, I have read the posts in here and found a site that appears to have the blower motor for a lot less than $400. I hope it helps and everyone can control their heat, WAY TO GO CHRYSLER!!! Below is the website address.

• Sw
    s.w. wisconsin Feb 05, 2011

im wondering why mechanics are not testing the blower motor once they replace the resistor? because correct me if im wrong but wouldnt you wonder why the resistor went out in the first place? just saying? so im in the process of changing the blowermotor in my girlfriends 02 town & country because a garage just got done replacing the resistor yesterday and it already does not work again. good luck to all with this problem!

• Da
    dannie1984 Jul 02, 2011

I also have this issue with my 02 town and country. My van has 105, 500 on it and runs good except the loud noise from under the hood is annoying. Mine actually starts to get hot of I'm driving it but gets all the way to the orange patch when stopped at a light or whatever I usually turn it off but when I turn it back on its still high. I am a young single mom with 4 kids one with special needs I can't afford a lot so what should I do? I hate to buy and fix things for it to still not work. Has anyone heard about any recalls issued by Chrysler???

• Mi
    Mikecntr Oct 14, 2011

anyone need to replace the wiring harness? Mine had a melt down on my 2002 Sebring $600.00+ ouch. And I have replaced 3 resistors.

• Tt
    ttav Nov 04, 2013

If the Power module resister keeps going bad after replacement, then you should replace the blower motor at the same time...It is most likely the true root cause of the problem.

chris fulgenzi Jun 29, 2014

I have a 2002 town and country with the climate control, 3 zone.. and same problem now. blew the computer power module. replaced it with a Borg Warner part.. Worked for about a day and it blew again. van has 68, 000 miles in PERFECT condition. At first I was told the power head went out. "The control panel" and I said NO WAY. Not at these miles. so now they say the blower motor is bad... at these low miles makes me wonder. I got a blower motor from advance auto for $85.00 so I don't know about this $400.00 deal. hope its the right one. Now, there is the screw from HELL on the blower motor housing.. I have been trying to get it out.. And I cant EVEN imagine how I will get it back in if I get it out.. And I don't get it !!! The blower motor runs GOOD !!! No noise, No rattles, No grinding, No Nothing... I remember the day when you owned a Chrysler, you had a NICE piece of equipment. Now its JUNK. and I see ALOT of people having this problem. It's a RECALL issue to me and Chrysler is NOT standing by there product. so now, the saga continues and I am still going at this issue. I am no virgin to working on cars. I built drag cars for years and old hot rods also, repair small engines and build hot rod riding mowers that go 100 + mph.. But this van has me going.. This is driving me crazy.. nice job Chrysler !!! any one want to buy a 02 town and country ?? i will just buy a 65 mustang with a straight 6 cyl and a under the dash air unit and get rid of this NEWER JUNK !!!

owes me money yet does nothing

Vancouver Chrysler owes me money from a mistake in the paperwork ($399.07). No one calls me back to explain...

I will never buy another chrysler-jeep product!

I got a brand new jeep compass in april of 2007 and when i got it i bought the service contract with chrysler-jeep. Well soon after i got it the plastic liner on the inside of the hatch broke. Then i had a short circuit in my dash and had tgo have it fixed. On this occasion i was told i had no right to a rental car and got a ride from a friend i just met because i live in a new city. I then called my father in ny and he called and helped me to get my service contract honored. Then i had a fuse box problem and needed that fixed and had to fight for my rental car. Now i has a problem with a vibration and that was fixed. And i had a rental but another reason i took in wss because of the tires. I was told my tires were not under warranty with jeep and to go to goodyear. So i did and goodyear told me to go back to jeep and deal it there it should be under warranty. I did and i was soon sent back to goodyear. They replace what they could and billed jeep. But in fixing the tire problem they found that a bolt in both front tired needed replacement soooo again i went back to jeep and asked for service. I ws told again i had no right to a rental. At this point i blew up... I will never buy another chrysler-jeep product... Nor will anyone in my family. I hate the company... I bought extended warranties on everything and am constantly fighting to get things fixed.

• Al
    Alissa Johnston Dec 22, 2007

Jeep does not care about there customers! I have a brand new compass and had problems with it, and they treat me horribly. I will never ever buy another Jeep, Chrysler, Mopar product ever again!

• Je
    Jean Jev Dec 08, 2008

I have a Jeep Compass. It is the wost.
    Jeep gives you nothing for the money.
    No power locks, no electric windows,
    no elec key entry,
    only slightly tinted windows.
    (The sun gives me a headache everytime
    I drive this car, no room
    NOTHING
    The car drives lousy.
    The drive is VERY choppy.
    This car is a nightmare.
    I can't WAIT to ditch this piece of JUNK!

poor service!

Chrysler Jeep of Dupage
www.chryslerjeepofdupage.com

Looking for a clean used car? Stay clear of Chrysler Jeep of DuPage... They hide problems and will not support you after the sale.

Beware!

• Ss
    sstill Jul 01, 2009

I agree and I would stay very far away from this dealership if you value your car or truck. There service is all about your money. They hide thier mistakes and blame the owner if someting goes wrong after they do the work. Everyone I have dealt with at DuPage Chrysler Jeep in Wheaton is very rude.

• Wi
    wigman87 Nov 07, 2010

I would never recommend anyone to this place, it seems that the only way they stay in business is by overcharging, cheating the customers and hiring incompetent employees. You won't be happy with your visit here.

false advertisement!

I heard a radio commercial advertising a "$16,000 dollar PT Cruiser for $9,900 with several available" I was interested because it would cover my negative equity. Because it sounded too good to be true I called and talked to a sales person. I explained my situation to the sales person over the phone and I asked specifics. I specifically asked if they had a black automatic as one of the special deal cars. I was told they did so I drove 40 miles to the dealership. When I got there they had only 1 of these available for 9,900 and it was a white, manual, with no AC. The sticker price was around $13,000, not the advertised $16,000. If I would have known that ahead of time I would have not made the trip. I understand using a "bait car" like that to get customers in, but to be so dishonest with the description over the radio, with no fast talk at the end, and then for the sales person to straight up lie to me was uncalled for. I will never even consider dealing with this company again.

can't get the part

My complaint isn't with Peter's but with Chrysler. I have had my jeep at Peter's one week. Not because they can't fix it but because they can't get the part to fix it. There is a national "back order" on the part. This is ridiculous. If this particular part is in such demand then maybe it is a manufacturing default and there needs to be a recall. The part I am referring to is the boot and linkage that goes to the transmission. Peter's said that the Dallas warehouse has had a back order of 12 parts and can't get them.

I have a 2005 right hand drive Jeep. I have had to rent a car because I can't get my car fixed. I think you should reimburse me because it is your fault either through manufacturing default or production of this particular part. My name is Jackie Oliver and my email address is: _jackieophoto AT aol.com_ (mailto:jackieophoto AT aol.com). My phone number is903/968-2293. I want to talk to a person.

• Pe
    Peter S. Feb 10, 2009

I agree, Chrysler has the "worst" inventory for parts.
    For 2 weeks now my 05' jeep liberty has sat at the dealership because there is no stock of new tranfer cases to be gotten in the USA - I have to rent a car indefinately now without the knowledge of knowing when the new part will arrive. "WHAT KIND OF CLOWNS ARE IN CONTROL OF THIS SAD CORPOR-
    ATION! No wonder people are buying foriegn and shutting the door in the face of incompetent and
    overpriced inferior products. The public should not be fooled, they deserve to fail because they sell junk
    and don't know what "quality" is if it bit them.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices