Cheapoaircheapoair changed my flight schedule without my permiton and do not allow me cancel the ticket with refund

J

Last week I've purchased 8 tickets departing flight is from Sfo to Bzn on 9/7, and the return flight is from Bzn to Las at 9/11.For this trip we already booked/pied whole hotels and rent cars fee. However, last night I received the email from cheapOair that informed me my flight is changed because the Alaska Airline problem. They changed my the departing flight and return date to 9/12 and said if I do not accept the change, I will lost entire value of my ticket. It’s ridiculous! It just like you orders milk from store but they give you beer after you pied. Then tell you if you don't accept, you couldn't get any refund. I don't understand why does such problem happen in U.S. company airline?

The flight schedule changing made us could not continue our trip. Can anyone help me to cancel our tickets with refund?
I've called Frontier Airlines and they said the ticket changed by Alaska Airlines. Therefore, they do nothing about this complain.

Alaska Airline Booking Confirmation No:KWWUOW, GHCDWJ, GHBIJH, FZGZIS
CheapOair Booking No:[protected], [protected], [protected], [protected]
I am disappointed because this is first time I purchase ticket by CheapOair and Alaska Airlines. If this problem could not be solved, I would never use it ever!
Please help us.

The email information from CheapOair:
•If you wish to not accept this new option offered by the airline:
•There is no guarantee that the airline may offer you another option.
•You may lose the entire value of your non-refundable ticket(s).

•If an airline has a change to any of its flights and such changes are within a 4 hour period of your original flight times, we will notify you of such change by email. We will attempt to contact you; however, due to various reasons we may be unable to get in touch with you, the email notification serves as a final notice. For all such changes within a 4 hour period, tickets will remain non-refundable. Certain ticket types maybe non-refundable even when the schedule change is over 4 hours.

•CheapOair.com does not assume any liability whatsoever for cancelled flights, flights that are missed, or flights not connecting due to any scheduled changes made by the airlines. For all such issues caused by the airline, you must deal directly with your respective airline-

• Ka
    Kamran Mobini Feb 10, 2017

i have bought 6 tickets from cheapo-air and there was not a single time they do not change my schedule. This time they have changed my second flight date to a day before my first flight!!! Can you believe this? I sent them 4 emails and left 1 message for them and mentioned this silly thing to them, but they do not reply me and keep sending me voice messages that you should accept it!!! I have attached the photo. Watch and laugh to them.

Comments

Made in USA Jul 06, 2017

@Kamran Mobini i have the same situation at the moment. did you get your refund