CheapOaircompany logo

CheapOair

Learn how the rating is calculated

3 336 complaints
157 resolved 179 unresolved

This account has been claimed by CheapOair customer service / representatives through our verification process.

CheapOair reviews & complaints 161 - 200

CheapOair complaints 336

CheapOair - Problems due to coronavirus

We bought our tickets on November 11, 2019 for round-trip Montreal - Paris (Booking #[protected]). Due to Coronavirus pandemic on the rise: • on March 15 and 16 I've tried for 10 hours to contact...

CheapOair - Travel agent

We purchased 3 tickets with cheapoair. Unfortunately given the covid 19 and "shelter in place" order all of our flights were canceled. Cheapoair will not even pick up the phone, chat on line after 5 hrs waiting, and does not seem to want to give refunds. I had to use 3 different airlines for my eastern europe travels. All of the airlines are giving refunds and each of the countries are not allowing travelers to enter. The airlines said if I had purchased my tickets directly through them they would have refunded but I am not at the mercy of cheapoair who is not responded. To make matters worse, cheapoair recently charged my credit card on april 2nd, 2020 for an item I never authorized. I have not been able to even talk to them by phone, chat or online. What would they even charge me for. I never received a receipt. I never authorized them to use my credit card.

Please provide the 8 digit booking number.

CheapOair - Airfares with philippine airlines

My flights have been cancelled by Philippine Airlines (Booking REf: UHNODX) due to the Corona Virus. The airline say that I cannot deal with them due to the fact I booked through CheapOair (Booking Ref: [protected]) and should contact them. Despite several attempts over three months to contact them via online forms (which initially were un-deliverable) and telephone calls (timed out or directed back to the website forms) I have received only one one reply to say that they received my e-mail and would be in touch. Which they have not. According to their site I haven;t even requested a cancellation (technically true sine the airline cancelled) - I certainly have requested a refund. This is simply not good enough but seems to be consistent with the hundreds of reviews here. I understand that they are overworked in the current circumstances but a response of some sort is not much to ask for. All of the other booking agencies we used have all been very good (if a bit slow). If only I could award zero stars.

This has been resolved with the customer.

CheapOair - Refund of tickets due to corona

We booked and paid our tickets to Portugal and Spain, departing 29 May from Cape Town. Booking number [protected] Dated 04 November 2019. We used CheapOAir.

Now we are forced to cancel our trip due to the Coroma Virus.

We now have received a message stating that we will not receive the money back, but we have a credit that must be used before 20 November 2020.

This is totally WRONG! We cannot use the tickets as we cannot go again this year. We intended to walk the Camino FOR THE LAST TIME as we are getting old.

We desperately need to be refunded IN CASH.

Our e-mail : [protected]@gmail.com
Our phone number : [protected]

Danie Pienaar
Strand
South Africa

Please provide the 8 digit booking number for further assistance.

CheapOair - Travel agency cheapoair will not refund payment for cancelled tickets.

I purchased tickets quoted by cheapoair. This was passed on to another travel agency when I purchased the tickets. Before the date of travel, the flights were cancelled by the airline. Their next available flights were not acceptable. This made the return flights also out of my schedule and has to be cancelled also. I then purchased tickets myself from another airline on new acceptable dates, including the return trip to save on fare and meet the new schedule. Cheapoair would not refund the fare I paid for the cancelled tickets. No reason given, except corona virus.
Questions raised on my email remain unanswered. Suing cheapoair may not be practical since the amount involved may not be enough to pay a lawyer's fee. It is very disheartening to see cheapoair get away with this. Warning to all : never use cheapoair at all. Pass this info to all your friends.

CheapOair - Spirit airlines will not answer my emails or phone calls'

Confirmation [protected] from Columbus Ohio to LAS VEGAS March 23rd. My CASINO HOST sent me a Email that CAESARS was closing. So I had to cancel my flight. I don't want my money back I need to book a flight later this year. Please help me.

The company has left an official comment on the complaint.

CheapOair - Cannot cancel trip (booking# [protected])

I have tried to cancel this trip (April 3-12 LAX to Pittsburgh, PA die (2 passengers: Jame' Elisirene Samuels and Elijah Santino Johnson) due to the coronavirus and have had no luck. Per instructions, I have submitted my request via your Airline Travel Waivers Due to the 2019 Novel Coronavirus form. I keep getting an undeliverable message because, according to the site admins I do not have permission to submit. I am at a loss as to what to do next.

I have been at this for more than a month. Due to the large amount of cancellations I have followed all directions of how to submit my request. I have been on hold for a whole day (15 hours) and have not received any help.

I can be reached via email at [protected]@yahoo.com or via cell at 724.980.6111.

Deborah, you are getting that message because we've already received the request and we are preventing people from duplicating the request. We will process the reservation according to the airline guidelines and will end you an email once it has been done, this is taking 10-14 business days. As long as the request is in before the departure you are good to go.

Also you may want to take this post done, you posted your phone number and who knows who reads these and you could get some calls you don't want.

CheapOair - Flight change charges b/c of coronavirus

I booked an international flight in early March before corona virus restricted travel into many countries. My flight was supposed to leave March 29th but the country I was supposed to fly into has suspended flights. I have called cheapoair multiple times, filled out their form & was informed I'd have to pay $300+ in fees for something I didn't cause. They are apparently still trying to wrangle money out of customers while tjere is a worldwide pandemic going on!!

CheapOair - My cancelled flight

Hello I have already tried to speak with your company about my cancelles flight, all phone numbers are down and only a form to fill out online. Number1 im not filling it out for you to charge me more...

CheapOair - Not being able to cancel a flight in over 30 calls the past 10 days with no help.

My wife flight leaves on 31 march 2020 and we have not been able to cancel her flight from Pittsburgh to Bangkok, Thailand. we want to cancel flight at this time, we have paid w/american express. are...

CheapOair - I have been trying for a month to cancel 3 flights before April 1 and April 3.

The 3 flights are: Cheapoair Confirmation # [protected](Egloff-2) leaving on April 1, 2020; Cheapoair Confirmation #[protected](Zdanow-1) leaving on April 3, 2020; Cheapoair Confirmation #[protected](Zdanow-1) leavng on April 3, 2020. I would like to cancel these flights as soon as possible before April 1, 2020. My email is [protected]@yahoo.com and my telephone # is [protected]. Please contact me immediately. Judy Egloff

CheapOair - Tried to get a refund but got credit instead.

Hello, I booked a flight to Japan for April 2nd, but the flight got rescheduled for an earlier date, I had to request a refund because I was not ready to leave I did not even have my Visa yet. After attempting to reach out to you guys four times, my flight finally got cancelled but instead of a refund, I got credit. The thing is, because I did not know what was going and I also did not know how long the cancellation was going to take, I booked another flight. I was thinking of canceling the flight (I got travel protection this time btw) then use the credits I got from the other flight that got cancelled. I'm worried this process will take a for ever and I don't have time. I also don't even know how to use the credit I received since you're not picking up phone calls. That's why I'm hesitating to cancel my current flight because you guys took so long to respond previously. I would greatly appreciate it if you would at least tell me how to use my credit. Otherwise, I will be loosing money.

The company has left an official comment on the complaint.

CheapOair - I have booking confirmation on fri, mar, 27,2020 cause coronavirus I can't travel.

Ticket Number [protected] Sara Esther Perez Female
F9-H7QB5M
Ticket Number [protected] Orlando Perez Mendoza Male
I complaint yesterday but I have not received any response.
my Phone number is [protected]. I really appreciated that they take into account the circumstances
because I have to return to the country on time and I can't get stuck in Mexico.

Thank you.

Orlando Mendoza

We suggest you chec k the flight status directly on Frontier airlines website to see if they are still flying. If they are and you need to leave sooner, you will need to make changes to the reservation by contacting us or Frontier directly. Our emails are taking a few days to get through so don't wait for a response from there. Best thing is to act now and get ahead of the situation in case your flight get's canceled. Also, we cannot locate a reservation using the airline confirmation it has to be the CheapOair one if you booked with us.
The company has left an official comment on the complaint.

CheapOair - Can't get any confirmation or get through to anyone!

Hi,

I have flights scheduled for 2 days from now. I have been relentlessly trying for the past 2 weeks to cancel my flights. 21 days ago I was able to get through to someone who said they cancelled and refunded my flight but although I was charged a $550 cancellation fee, my booking never reflected the fact that it was cancelled and there was no refund in progress on their website. I tried to get through to an agent to confirm that it was canceled but I couldn't for over a week so I disputed the charge with my credit card company and tried to cancel it again. Since then I have emailed, tried online chat and phone calls multiple times without any luck or any responses. I have submitted it through the coronavirus cancellation page but my flight is in 2 days and I have still not recieved any confirmation or acknowledgement that I am trying to cancel. The total for these flights is around $3000!
At this point I know that United is allowing cancellation and I just need CheapOair to facilitate this.

Please provide the 8 digit booking so we can see exactly what took place. Unless the airline actually canceled the flight as they were not flying, they are not giving refunds on non refundable tickets, but only future credit. As a travel agency, we must follow the same guidelines in place.

CheapOair - Non refundable bookings

I purchased 3 tickets under 2 bookings late January for May 8th Temple University Commencement on Anerican Airlines to Philadelphia, PA. The University cancelled Commencement due to the current Pandemic Crisis and the federal government is stressing Social Distancing to prevent or contain the spread of this virus. Due to circumstances beyond my control, that purpose of that travel is now null and void, yet speaking to a CheapOair Customer Agent ( after two days of being in a online chat queue and on hold beyond hours) I was told I can not get a full refund nor any refund. I would lose all my money by cancelling my tickets. If American Airlines cancel the flight one hour prior to departure, then I would then get the full refunds. DO NOT USE THIRD PARTY VENDORS like this one moving forward.

Hi, we’re very sorry for the inconvenience. Unfortunately, due to an extremely high volume calls related to COVID-19, there are extended wait times across all customers services platforms.

We have a landing page that can help address your specific questions guide you toward a resolution!

CheapOair - Customer service appears to have shut down

I have been on hold with this company's online chat customer service for approximately 30 hours. In the first session I was #445 in line and reached the top after approximately 18 hours. The agent I chatted with told me to hold on, he needed to switch me over to another agent. That took me right back to a queue, where I was #683 in line! After 12 hours I have only improved to #612, and have not budged from that number in about 8 hours, making me believe they have just shut down business. They don't answer their phone either. It gets answered by an automated attendant, but then after a prompt or two it just says "good bye."

I completely understand that they are overwhelmed with travel issues related to Coronavirus, which is not their fault, and which is why I didn't balk at the initial 18-hour wait time, but now it just seems like they've stopped even trying.

I am seeing the same difficulty speaking to anyone. Twice I’ve gotten the one hour 3 minutes on hold, only to be disconnected by an automated message. Been online chat for hours, and it randomly moves me back in line, always starting around 600.

S
Mar 15, 2020

CheapOair - car rental / flight cancellation

I have been attempting to cancel my airline tickets and car rental for days without success. I managed to speak with a representative of Air Canada and they advised that they would cancel my airline tickets and issue a travel voucher.
In a effort to cancel my car rental I have called every phone number on the Cheapoair website, most will not connect or an automated message plays stating that the line does not accept incoming calls. The one number that I did reach disconnected after 1 hr and 3 minutes on hold again with an automated message saying that the number is no longer in service. I called Advantage Car Rental directly however they will not cancel the reservation as it was made via a third party (Cheapoair). I have tried all ofthe phone numbers listed, attempted to email and also attempted online chat without any success.

CheapOair - Air tickets

I cannot get throu to you on the phone

Click the link for cancellation

CheapOair - Flight Booking.

Hi,

I am trying to contact cheapoair in several ways . I have fracture in my foot and I cannot travel and seeking a full refund with cancellation of my flights to India but there is no response from cheapoair since last 10 days and now only 7 days are left for my flights and I want it cancelled as soon as possible with full refund on medical ground .

Attached are screenshots of my booking and email to them .

Mar 23, 2020

Cheapoair didn’t refund full money . After lot of calls they are ready to refund only partial amount. I don’t recommend to use such websites to book flights . You will never get full refund in any situation.

Mar 16, 2020

Update :

Contacted Air India and Air India processed my cancellation but refund need to be issued by cheapoair and still there is no response from cheapoair on this .

Mar 16, 2020

Misspelled in heading, it’s “flight booking”.

I raised a support request to call back from cheapoair today but still no response from them. Whenever I am calling cheapoair, it’s long time and after that call disconnects suddenly. No response to my emails too .

Finally I called United airlines and air India and they mentioned that it’s booked by cheapoair so they can resolve it . I am in deadlock condition now. I can’t walk properly because of my broken toe and cheapoair is not supporting me to get full refund and cancellation on my flight .

Worst services! I would never recommend to anyone to book flights by cheapoair.

CheapOair - Cheap0air charged me $1302 for changing date for international flight

My family is traveling internationally so wanted to make sure the country Pakistan is safe at the moment I called cheap0air from the airport that I need to change my departure date they charged me $1302 for changing date during these days where all the airlines are changing and canceling flights without any penalty they ripped me off on the name of Turkish airline laws where is it's obvious that nobody is charging any fee I'm looking to reimburse my fees that I paid extra even though my family is going next week to Pakistan from same flight this is totally unfair and and justice departure date was 03/01/2020 and now it is 03/08/2020

1  ...  4 5 6  ...  17