Having problems with Opodo?

Opodo Customer Service Contacts

26 - 28 Hammersmith Grove
London
United Kingdom - W67BA

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Opodo Customer Service. Initial Opodo complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Opodo above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Opodo. Discuss the issues you have had with Opodo and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Opodo Complaints & Reviews

Opodo.comTicket cancelation

I bough 6 moths ago a flight ticket from Opodo with the following itinerary
EBL to CAI, then CAI to YYZ then YYZ to YYC all in one ticket
I bought that ticket with two insurance including full refund upon cancellation. Before the flight date and due to some circcumstances I asked them to change the date they said it will take along time for the change to take effect (that what their agent on phone told me). So I found it is beter to cancel the flight and book another ticket. Since that time I haven't got my money back, every time when I log in in their web site they it is in process. It is again passed 6 months and I need my money.
Reservation No. [protected]
email: [protected]@gmail.com

OpodoFlight intermediary / Travel agent services / Air ticket

Booking number: [protected]

I booked a flight with Opodo for the 1st August 2020. The flight was cancelled and I cancelled on 29th July informing Opodo immediately. I was promised that storno would be not a problem and even signed an additional insurance option for that. Swiss already informed me that the money has been returned to the agent (Opodo) and shared the credit note with me (attached). Opodo still not responding or returning the money breaking every promise they made.

Andreas Reinsch, [protected]@vallbykonsult.se

OpodoRefund

I was promised a refund for my flight to new zealand back in july 2020, my flight was set to depart beginning of august. I have been palmed off every time I contact them and they said to contact thai airlines who the flight was with. Thai airlines have said its opodos responsibility. Opodo have now cut off all contact mediums for me and I am getting worried I will not get my £2500 back for my flight. This has majorly affected my mental health as it has left me in a financial difficulty

OpodoOPODO BOOKING MADRID RIO DE JANEIRO 2020 - 28 june

It has been WEEKS that we try to be refund but you are trying to AVOID IT using different pretext and strategies with mails, messengers and contact WHERE THERE ARE ONLY ROBOTS.

My flight from MADRID TO RIO DE JANEIRO WAS CANCELLED BY TAPFLIGHT.
        28 of June 2020
        reference: [protected] ( opodo)
        Cost: 472.32 euros
        [protected]@gmail.com

They said that you have to give us back the money.
        IT IS NOW ONE YEAR AND NO REFUND !!! You are stealing our money !
        REGARDS

OpodoNot refunded & complaints number didn't work

I bought a flight through Opodo and paid extra for the Covid cover insurance. The Virgin flight was cancelled and I was told I wouldn't get a refund but a voucher instead which as I had already had a previous flight cancelled I need the money reimbursed. Then when I complained and replied, no one got back to me. I then tried to call their complaints telephone number, an automated message said this was no longer in use and I had to then go through an online messenger service done by AI and it did not help (in fact it stated that there was no refund owed to me!), rather it just directed me to My Booking page which there is not any way to get the refund page up. So there is no way in this process to give me the opportunity to get my money back! This is a crime and I will be fighting this until its resolved and I will be posting this all over social media so others know what a con this is and how badly Opodo treat their customers.

• El
              Elke Roettker Jan 20, 2021

I have not received voucher for hotel and now having to find proof of invoice between Opodo and Hotel. Hotel say's the did not receive payment and Opodo says they got paid. If I could put up a large warning sign; DO NOT US OPODO I would and I'll keep spreading it everywhere I can

OpodoRefund

I bought a ticket for may 2020 to go to my daughter's wedding in New york.
            Of course, with covid 19, this flight has been cancelled. I contacted Opodo several times, they told me I would get complete refund for my ticket (that was in september 2020), but still in january 2021, I didnt get anything from Opodo. I try to call them again and again but they now dont even answer on phone. All I want is my money back. Thank you

My booking informations:
            e ticket number: [protected]
            Airline registration code: SY9T2W
            Date of traveling: may 11th 2020

(My email address is different from the one I bought the ticket with. this one has been hacked.)

Refund

Opodorefund for cancelled flight due to Covid-19

Hi I have booked a flight with Opodo to flight to Florida in May 2019, however due to Covid-19 the flights were cancelled. We were advised there was no refund and we had to rebook the flights, which we did for September 2019. The flights for September were cancelled in June/July 2019 and we requested a refund. They advised us the refund would be with us in a few weeks. We have been contacting the company since July 2019, they either hang up on us, don't call us back and we are still waiting for our refund.

The company has been a nightmare and the service from them is appalling. They have been hanging up on me and not calling me back when I have requested a manager.

The company have told me they have refunded me and it has now nothing to do with them. They told me to contact virgin, which I did but as you can imagine I called Virgin and this has nothing to do with them.

All I am after is my refund from the flights that were cancelled. Can someone please help me further. thank you. Stephen Morrison [protected]. my email address is [protected]@hotmail.co.uk. If you can help me, please do not hesitate to call me. thank you again.

OpodoCustomer care + tel no : No response

My reservation No is [protected] and my flight is from London (Heathrow) to Manchester, scheduled on Friday, 8th January 2021. Due to Covid 19 restrictions and lock down I would like to cancel and ask for a refund for my flight.

I have been trying to either contact you you on : [protected] but nobody is answering and when trying to enter the Section Customer Service or How can we Help you a blank page appears and I cannot enter my complain

OpodoFlight cancellation/refund required

Opodo booking made for an outbound Jet2 flight (LS889) from Manchester to Salzburg on 28-Mar-20, returning via British Airways (BA7330) from Salzburg to Manchester on 4-Apr-20. Flights were cancelled due to COVID. No notification from Opodo. Refund requested 8-Apr-2020. Also contacted Mastercard to seek refund. Vouchers offered but want money back. Attachment shows the refund status as Pending (as of 1-Jan-20) Booking reference number visible in attachment.

Flight cancellation/refund required

Dec 29, 2020

Opodo — Flight cancelled by airline (covid), no reimbursement/voucher from opodo

The following flight was cancelled fly KLM, due to CORONA: Moscow-Amsterdam/Amsterdam — Dublin, March 21...

OpodoRequest for airline ticket refund due to airline cancelled flight

Have spent several hours attempting to request a refund from Opodo via website but cannot even get the site to register my request.

I have tried the Facebook Direct Messaging which linked to Manage My Booking, where I was able to bring up all ticket details but not do the most important thing: register a request for refund.

My Ref num of flight was: [protected]
                    The flight was due to leave from London Heathrow on 29 Dec, 2020
                    My email address: mila.[protected]@aol.co.uk
                    My Name: Mila Ross

The flight was cancelled by Aeroflot at the behest of Russian Federation which halted flights from UK on 28 Dec, 2020 due to new strain of CV-19 in UK. The phone line of Aeroflot was very helpful but said requests for refund must go through Opodo .

I have been unable to find any other way of submitting a request for refund and have no other option than to submit this complaint.

OpodoI need to get my refund

I booked by ticket on Jordanian airline reference : [protected]
                      Paris - Thailand on the 23rd of Dec till 9th of Jan 2021;
                      the airline canceled the ticket and till now I did not get my refund from Opodo;

I called the Airline; the Jordanian; and they are accepting to do the refend, but payment is not yet
                      I'm very confused for the delay reason;

Noha Kamal
                      +[protected]
                      noha.[protected]@suez.com

Dec 14, 2020

Opodo UK (Travel Agency) — Unauthorised cancellation of my flight and taking refund by Opodo

On 20/06/2020, I booked a return flight from Manchester UK to Lagos Nigeria for Saturday 11 July 2020 to...

Dec 10, 2020

Opodo — Handling of cancelled flight

I've booked return flights Aberdeen/Amsterdam/Moscow in January 2020 through Opodo.co.uk to travel in...

OpodoGetting refund for cancelled flights

Booking ref [protected]
                        Been trying for a year now to get refund for 2 return tickets Australia to UK paid in 2019. Being sent round in circles by opodo whose website and app make it impossible to contact them.
                        Value approx £1300.
                        I also took out for £65, insurance with them against cancellation.
                        It is impossible even to get an acknowledgement of my claim. Disgusting.

OpodoNo refund from canceled flight by airline & opodo

My flight from UK To US on virgin airlines DSBBXS was canceled by the airline on June 4th 2020 I requested a refund on April 30th 2020 with Opodo. On August 13th an Opodo representative assured me after confirming my bank details I would receive a refund in 60-90 days There is no live person to talk to anymore the website also is failing to show any refund status updates. Opodo are failing to update the customers this has become very time consuming & stressful. After reading reviews & articles in the media it seems Opodo are failing most of its customers this is also on reflection on Virgin airlines as this experience has changed my view on an airline I have used for many years why they are not doing more to ensure the customers get refunds.
                          Opodo ref # [protected] Virgin airline: DSBBXS

Nov 04, 2020

Opodo — Refund status

I made a return booking from London Gatwick to Vancouver (Flight references VS 8002 and VS8003) on 28th...

Opodono refund

Flights for two on 8th June from Newcastle Airport to Malaga returning 11th June, booked January 19th through Opodo using Jet2. Cancelled due t Covid. Opodo booking no [protected], Jet 2 booking ref 25TSG3. Paid £554.42. Have tried since June through Opodo and Jet2 for refund. Jet2 have authorised refund to Opodo but Opodo haven't paid and wont recognised booking no

OpodoRefund flight ticket

i had booked a flight ticket throw Opodo on January 2020,
                              the flights scheduled 04/04/2020, .

and the ticket has been canceled from the airline, i requested the refund from opodo. and till now i didn't get my refund back. it's almost 6 months, at begging they was saying its takes 3 months, after that 6, now they are saying 12 months

my booking reference NO : [protected]

Refund flight ticket

OpodoCancelled flight not refunded since may 2020

Booking ref: [protected], dated 22 Jan 2020, return trip Liverpool, UK, Nowy Dwor Mazowiecki, Poland, outbound on 14 May, return 19 May, price GBP 193.47.
                                Cancellation by Ryanair on 27 May.
                                Asked for refund but not received to date.
                                Cannot contact Opodo, all telephone numbers are changed and the replacement comes in non intelligable version of "two billion seventy six million sixhundredeighty thousand five hundred sixty two" which doesn't work. This is not a normal business practice.
                                How can I get my money back?