Complaints & Reviews

Rescheduling flight - booking confirmation [protected]

In Jan 11 2020 I booked the following flights:
Flight 158 Virgin Atlantic Wednesday May 27 2020 Boston to London Heathrow
Flight 4013 Virgin Atlantic Tuesday June 2 2020 Manchester UK to Boston

Because of the COVID 19 pandemic I cannot go. The wedding I was going to attend has been rescheduled to August - I have completed the online form requesting that my flights be rescheduled to August 26th and return September 1st 2020.
I received an email telling me that my flights had been cancelled and I have a credit and to call to use my credit. Your phone lines are closed. I cannot reach anyone and no one is answering my emails.
I need to speak to someone immediately so as I can change my flight dates, as well as a waiver of any additional fees.
Julie Dockery
[protected]
[protected]@hotmail.com

Airplane tickets

I purchased several tuckets from One travel. They offer services from a Company called Interjet. The Company damages my luggage, they open my bags and stile from my bags. I reported incidents to Interjet but they take forwver just to respind to an email. They only twll you sorry and provide such documents ti file rwport. U have done so but its been over ine year. Again it happened last month. They also delayed the flights and cancelled them. I disnt save money, I lost money. One teavel knows the type of airline Interjet us and still continues to eo business with them. I have filed many complaints to intwrjet but they necer respond. One of the representatives in Mexico tils me that Interjet will take years if they respond at all. That is how they do business. No customer service. No support. All they do is keep transferring you and place you on hold.. stop doing business with such airline. You rwpresent them and you are respinsible for their actions.. I will continue to file complaints aboutcOnectravel and anybody else who still havecIntwrjet as a product.. they are the worst I have seen in the industry. I teacel every month and get ti see how different airlines operate.
You can make a difference. Customers like me and my family keep you in business

• Updated by Sal1111 · Feb 05, 2020

Interjet is the worst airline . you use them as a partner in your bysiness. You suffer for what they represent. No customer service. No support.

denied boarding, asked to book again and billed for the denied flight

Booking # [protected]

Jan 28, 2020, roundtrip Yvr-Doh 10:25am flight

I bought a ticket from your website for Jan 28, roundtrip yvr-doh leaving at 10:25am(Vancouver time). I got an email stating my itinerary. On the day of the flight, upon checking-in, they couldn't find my booking. I called your customer support and he said that the payment didnt go through, which means the transaction was void because he proceeded on offering me to book the same flight at a much higher price, since the previous price is not available anymore. I didnt say yes, I said I will think and requested a call back. I wasn't able to answer the call back because I was busy and I was looking for a cheaper flight to compare your prices with!

10-15 minutes before 10:25am, an alert for the credit card stated that money was used to purchase a ticket, simultaneously, I received an email stating the booking for that flight.

Obviously I can't be on the flight with that span of time. I wasn't able to call your agent back because I was busy.

Please refund that money, I didt not receive the services you were offering so I want my money back! My vacation was ruined and I was in a lot of unnecessary stress, thanks to your company!

fraudulent tactics by onetravel

We booked airline tickets through OneTravel for my family of 5 (3 little kids) and had all the seats confirmed available and booked. We got an email later saying that the seats were no longer available and to call back and get new seats. Well the new seats they proposed had all my family separated in different parts of the plane. Do you really expect that my 3 year old, 6 year old and 8 year old will sit by themselves on an airplane? No way.

They did find other seats for us but it would cost us an additional $100 each. That sounds a bit shady to me. Baiting us in with a lower price and then cancelling our seats due to "unavailability" and then up-charging $100 per seat. So logically the next step would ask for a cancellation and that is where things got interesting.

We told them we wanted to cancel it because they knowingly sold us seats that were not available and they told us in order to cancel they would charge us an additional $50 for cancelling EACH ticket. We told them they were in the wrong due to the fact knowingly sold us seats that were not available. We disputed the charges on our credit card and they are sending us to collections. Talk about a fraud company. STEER CLEAR FROM THESE FRAUDSTERS!!

overcharging, sending scam gift cards

DO NOT BUY TICKETS ON ONE TRAVEL. USE THEM FOR SEARCH AND BOOK WITH THE AIRLINES INSTEAD. I have used...

flight ticket charged where your website said 'flight unavailable'!

Facts:
***April 1st 2018 (noon Myanmar time):
1) tried to book twice an Air Asia flight ticket (Flights 258, 760, 761 and 255 - from Yangon to Shanghai) through OneTravel but while proceeding to the payment, the website mentioned 'the flight is unavailable' and that my 'credit card' wouldn't be charged (got screenshots to prove it)
2) as it failed both times and there were neither no withdrawal on my boyfriend's bank account nor email confirmation from OneTravel, we purchased other tickets through another platform and it worked straight away.

***April 2nd 2018
1) 24 hours after the payment failure from OneTravel, we received a text message from the bank informing us that in reality the money has been withdrawn directly from Air Asia! But NO confirmation from OneTravel!
2) also 24 hours after the payment failure from OneTravel, we received a confirmation email from Air Asia (Booking number: PLV8NP)! But still NO confirmation from OneTravel!
Note: we have ONLY used OneTravel to make a booking for an AirAsia ticket!

***From April 2nd to a long time
1) contacted many times OneTravel to complain on their official website BUT as I have never received a confirmation number from them, I couldn't ‘Request Customer Support' as the booking number is mandatory. Tried Twitter, Facebook, phone (I literally spent HOURS trying to reach out for THEIR MISTAKE and it cost me MONEY and TIME!) and I could manage to get their [protected]@onetravel.com . They asked I contact AirAsia directly as the payment has been done through them.
2) contacted AirAsia on their official website and they mentioned the booking has been made NOT through me exactly BUT an online platform and only them can ask for me to get reimbursed. Asked them to contact each other and they said it was impossible. In the meantime, been to Yangon's AirAsia office and they verbally said "OneTravel" was the one who has booked the flight for me and that THEY needed to contact AirAsia for my reimbursement.
3) reported to OneTravel. I was asked to send a scanned copy of the credit card used which I did. They mentioned that ‘there is a glitch in the communication with OneTravel and AirAsia that sometimes results in a booking has been made, even though OneTravel advised that the booking did not go though. OneTravel billing department mentioned they'll get back to us within 72 hours.
Until today, we still haven't heard back from OneTravel. I was charged for a flight made by them that was supposed to be ‘unavailable' and that my 'credit card' wouldn't be charged. WRONG. They said there was a glitch and they are doing their best to ‘get my funds returned' me but STILL HAVEN'T HEARD BACK from them. What a SCAM!!!

I don't recommend OneTravel to anyone. I used to work as a Customer Service agent for a hotel and we NEVER treat guest in such a manner! Unprofessional!

onetravel agency - flight ticket

VERY VERY VERY bad experience. They change my schedule, didn't give me details about it, they told me to call the airline company to deal with the change. I called non stop for a few days and no results. I asked to talk to a manager and a supervisor called me after two days. My flight is after tomorrow and they told me there is an issue with the ticket; I am waiting for a call back for about 11 hours and nobody called to inform me about my ticket. DON'T recommend !!!

lack of information

Hi, my name is Thomas Leacy and I am living in Spain ( email...[protected]@aol.co.uk ) on the 18th of march I booked flights for my sister and her family to come to me on the 31/03/2019 from dublin ( Ireland ) to alicante ( Spain ) booking ref No [protected]. The money has been taken from my account ( no problem there ) the return flight with aer lingus has all been confirmed ( no problem there ) however because I had to give my email address ( as above )with my bank details etc, ryanair are not acknowledging to my sister theresa.[protected]@gmail.com for the outgoing flight Dub-Alicante even though I gave her email address as the forwarding address for all correspondence and tickets etc. My sister is in stage 3 of MS and really is not handling the stress of the last three days of trying to talk and deal with people in both ryanair and onetravel so I need a conclusion to this situation post haste please, yours sincerely Tommy Leacy

• Ge
    Georgia Gallarde Mar 25, 2019

For safety reasons this review site has blocked important information, such as your booking number, so we are unable to research your concerns. Please contact us with this information if you still have questions and we will be happy to see how we can assist.

horrible customer service

I was simply trying to book a trip for 7 people. The online version did not allow over a 5 person booking. So I called... Spent over 30 minutes while every name was read back to me letter by letter... And then after I provided my credit card.. She said she took too long and the price went up!!! Never was I told that the price was at risk over a half hour prior. She (andre) said "oh well the price is higher there's nothing I can do; i'm in india." then after alot of discussion with her, she finally agreed to get another person to call me back in 10 minutes. 25 minutes later I got a call. He (kenneth) was even more incompetent. I was on the line for over 2 hours!!! And was charged a higher price than the original promise of price. (he also had to repeat every name and bit of information letter by letter 3 times!! If I questioned him, he would start from the beginning). Then for the last 2 tickets I had to be passed onto his supervisor (adeline)... Another hour on the phone... Over 3 hours to book tickets!!! Honestly, no common sense and no customer service qualifications. No apology or anything done to compensate my time. Ridiculous... Not worth the stress at all!!! Go elsewhere.

refund

My Booking #[protected]. Flight from Vancouver To Belgrade on Nov 13'18. It was no show and flight was $1, 000 USD. I send so many email asking for some refund explaining why should I got some refund such as:
1. Paid taxes $150 USD
2. Travel insurance $65 USD
3. Seat reservation $50 USD
4. I checked on One Travel website and I believed my return flight from Belgrade to Vancouver was resold on Nov 23'18 between $700 and $1, 600 USD (based on website prices) and also from London to Belgrade on Nov 13'18. Because flight had one stop and it was London. One Travel profited twice and i believe i have right for some refund as i explained above.
Jugoslav Stevic

total fraud

This travel agent is a total fraud. Abviously they pay google big big bucks to come up as the first result even though I'm searching from Australia.

Their price appeared competitive against other travel agencies because they only show in US dollars. And no where in the booking review, seat selection and all the other eye catching convoluted offers of hotels and cars, do they clarify the price is not in the customer's local currency. You only get a small hidden note AFTER YOU CONFIRM the booking.

And when calling to cancel they charge up to $250 pp. And guess what once you've agreed to pay the cancellation fee, they charge that straight on to your card, without processing the refund first. This kind of company should be out of business everywhere.

scam but you can fight them!

Just did a reservation for a reasonable price for my sister to come visit me for her birthday. Guess what?...

notification

On the 20th of July One Travel sent me the following email:

Dear Customer,

This is in reference to your booking #[protected]# with Onetravel.com.

We have received notice from the airline that you were no-show for outbound flights so airline cancelled your return flight so kindly get in touch with airline as soon as possible in order to confirm your flights.

OneTravel.com

A glance at the booking (QJTXYO)will show that three different airlines were part of this booking. The outbound flights were with Avianca and Air Europe, for neither of which there was a no-show. This lack of clarity in your email, meant that I showed up the IBERIA desk for my return flight, only to find that this flight was cancelled. IBERIA, as the booking shows, was not part of the outbound flights.
The incorrect information (there was no no-show) and the lack of clarity of your communication (no indication of which airline) meant I was forced to pay a new ticket AMS-MAD for more than U$ 600.
I would be grateful for a reimbursement of this sum.
Yours faithfully,
Theo G. Donner

regarding my reference no:[protected]

on 22nd June Thursday my ticket was issued and money was deducted from my account '.. but no information was e-mailed and nothing on.my. even.phone I received ..

is this the way you.deal and make a customer wait with no.information.received Any where and I.get a call from.the bank that money has been deducted

please give me a good feed back and help me in this manners

received "booking failed" notification when flight was actually confirmed.

On May 29th I booked a flight to San Francisco from Toronto on One Travel. 1 hour after receiving my confirmation email I received another email with the subject "Booking Failed: Important Information Regarding your trip to San Francisco". The email said "We're sorry but seats sold out for the flight you wanted. Please select a different flight on our site for your trip from Toronto to San Francisco, and we'll issue your ticket(s) quickly. "
After receiving this my boyfriend and I decided to wait a few days to rebook as we were thinking of changing our dates of travel due to a possible conflict.
When I logged into my Travel One account the next day, I saw that the tickets were actually issued. I called Travel One and said that I received notification that the booking did not go through so was the booking showing up on my account.
Basically, I no longer wanted the flight since I received notification that I couldn't get the flight I wanted so was in the process of making other arrangements.
I sent the agenda a copy of the cancellation email and she said she couldn't help me so transferred me to someone else. This individual was very rude to me and basically called me a liar and said that I never received an email saying that the booking failed. She yelled over me when I was talking and said I needed to pay $100 cancellation fee. When I asked why they sent me that email she said "we send a lot of emails. Maybe it was a mistake. This all happened within the 24 hour cancellation time frame.
I have attached a screen shot of the email that I received.
The resolution I am looking for is to actually rebook my flights for another date with a return flight as well. I am not even looking for a refund.
I'd like someone who has the authority to do this to call me back to resolve this problem or I will have no choice but to voice my dissatisfaction on social media regarding Travel One's lack of customer service when the error was totally made by them.

received "booking failed" notification when flight was actually confirmed.

• Updated by tracy8kitty · Jun 04, 2018

The company is One Travel. Just want to clarify as I referenced Travel One a few times in my note.

• Updated by tracy8kitty · Jun 05, 2018

I want to update the status of my complaint.

I was contacted yesterday by a gentleman named Gregory from One Travel. After explaining the situation to him, he apologized for any inconvenience caused and agreed that it was indeed an error on the part of One Travel. He asked me how I would like to situation to be resolved and I said that I would like a travel credit as I would be rebooking another trip in the next few weeks.

Gregory got back to me today and issued a travel credit for the full amount with Air Canada for use at a later date. He was extremely professional and polite.

I am extremely pleased with the outcome and consider this situation resolved.

To whom it may concern:

I have booked a return flight from Auckland (NZ) to Berlin (Germany) via ONE TRAVEL, booking #[protected].

According to the original itinerary issued on 25 March 2018, travel times were 27h (onward flight) and 25h15m (return flight), and layover times (KUL) - 2h10m and 2h5m respectively. The original itinerary is attached (attachments 1-3).

On 5th April, I have received an e-mail notice from One Travel, that my itinerary is not valid anymore. In the new itinerary, travel times were 5h30m (onward flight) and 9h (return flight) longer than in original itinerary, with layover times (KUL) 3h45m and 16h25m(!) respectively (copy is attached).
In this notice, below the title: "This is your old schedule, which is no longer available", a schedule was exposed, which did not correspond to my original itinerary (travel times 31h55m and 29h55m instead of 27h and 25h15m respectively).

I immediately contacted OneTravel and declared, that it is unacceptable to change the itinerary adding 14 hours airport waiting time.
The tickets with this type of itinerary at the time I booked my ticket were in average 400-500 hundred dollars cheaper.

In response to my letter, a member of OneTravel email customer support team, Terrell, has informed me that schedule change is a normal phenomenon in Airline operations and requested to contact your schedule change department (Phone Number: [protected]).

I found this reply unsatisfactory as I did not receive any guarantee for a new itinerary to be appropriate relative to the ticket price (paid in full).

I have asked Mrs Terrel to suggest me an alternative option with less waiting time or arrange a hotel accommodation at the Airport and meal vouchers.

I have asked Mrs Terrel to provide me with the paragraph in OneTravel Terms and Conditions with the statement that OneTravel is allowed to voluntary change itinerary with 14 hours more airport waiting time after the reservation in completed and all charges are fully paid.

I have also asked her to provide me with the paragraph in OneTravel Terms and Conditions with the statement that the company is allowed to offer the following:

"If you chose not accept any new option, there is no guarantee that the airline will offer you another option and you may lose the entire value of your non-refundable ticket(s)",

because, to my understanding, it looks like a breach of common conditions.

Unfortunately, I neither received an appropriate itinerary nor any information requested.

On 7 April I have received a message (signed Matthew) with a new itinerary, in which, in addition to the ridiculous 16h25m layover time (KUL), the departure date from Auckland has been changed, which was completely unacceptable.

On 8 April I have received second notice with the new itinerary identical to those received in the message from 7 April. In this notice, my "old schedule", again, did not correspond to my original itinerary (copy is attached)

I am asking OneTravel to provide me with an appropriate travel schedule, which would correspond to the price paid for the ticket I have booked on 25th March.

Sincerely yours,

Olga Ganeshina

• Updated by Ganeshina · Apr 14, 2018

To whom it may concern:

I have booked a return flight from Auckland (NZ) to Berlin (Germany) via ONE TRAVEL, booking #49337071.

In response to my letter, a member of OneTravel email customer support team, Terrell, has informed me that schedule change is a normal phenomenon in Airline operations and requested to contact your schedule change department (Phone Number: (888) 728-1669).

because, to my understanding, it looks like a breach of common conditions.

Sincerely yours,

Olga Ganeshina

• Complainant20091 May 18, 2018

The travel agent acts on behalf of the air carrier, when transfers the new schedule of the flight.
    You can claim to issue the invoice from the travel agent, not the schedule of the flight.

email: aryan(at)vivaldi.net

flight #432 & #433 confirmation code rdvp2g - booking #[protected]

Dear One Travel,

We booked a flight via your website (Flight #432 & #433 Confirmation code RDVP2G - Booking #[protected]) on February 7, 2018. Our flight from Toronto, Canada via Air Canada (flight AC92) to Santiago, Chile was delayed and as a result it caused us to miss the flight booked with One Travel. We called One Travel to seek assistance as we were stuck in the Airport with a 9 month old baby and all they could tell us is that if we miss the flight, there was nothing that could be further arranged, nor could we salvage the flight back and/or credit. Having missed our flight, not having any assistance from the agency we booked with and being told our return flight was cancelled also, we under duress had to book a completely new flight with another agency to get us to our destination. It was and still is extremely disappointing to know that your agency could not assist us in any way or direct us with any information in our time of need. Not speaking the language and being in a foreign country was very difficult and stressful.

How is it possible that we could not use the return flight? The entire booking process with your agency has been very disappointing and we will not be using this site for any future arrangements, nor would I ever recommend it to friends/family.

I would like to receive a full refund for the ticket that we purchased that we were not able to use.

I can provide details of the other flight we had to purchase and spend $850US if needed. Your agency did not handle this situation in an appropriate manner and caused much stress and aggravation.

Please advise as to a resolution.

Email:
[protected]@gmail.com
remo. [protected]@hotmail.com

Tel: [protected]

Remo Piccolo and Guillermina Rodriguez

• Complainant20091 May 18, 2018

You addressed the complaint incorrectly.

If you need the correct reply "how to get the practical result", kindly submit
    - full name, city, contry, email
    - the copy of the above your text
    - each e-ticket, which had been issued primery for you
    - each e-ticket or booking, which substitued the previous schedule

I will reply in 3-5 busuiness days following the receipt of all documents from you.
    This text is valid till May 25, 2018.

e-mail:aryan(at)vivaldi.net

[Resolved] flights was booked on wrong dates

I booked my flights online two weeks before my departure dates. At the time I booked my flights I was unable to pay online as they did not take multiple transactions. When I spoke with the agent I had on multiple occasions asked to have flights for after 5 pm on 02/15/2018. I was told over and over again it was going to be at night. They booked me on 02/19/2018 at 1255am! We totally missed our flights and we are out over 2400 dollars and no trip! I called one travel to see what else could be done and they said i was considered a no show. They said they would only credit me if i rebook fpr another flight but i had to pay the cost of airline difference and their fees which came out to be another 1200.00. They said they would review my recordings with the agents and it if was an error and miscommunication on their end they would waive and refund me back the 1200 plus difference. Today is 02/19/2018, and after several attempts to contact the manager I spoke with another agent went over the calls and transactions I had at the time of booking and paying the flights only to tell me it was my fault that the agent was correct...the is bull crap! Don't book with one travel!

RESOLVED

• OneTravel's response · Feb 20, 2018

My name is Georgia Gallarde and I am with OneTravel. We would be happy to look into your concerns but will need some additional information such as the booking number you were given when you booked the reservation.

• Complainant20091 May 24, 2018

I see that the problem is not solved, send
    - each e-ticket
    - the above your text:
    to e-mail: aryan(at)vivaldi.net, if you need the practical short advice "how to get the compensation".

[Resolved] airline tickets

I purchased two tickets to Copenhagen from One Travel today. I made the wrong purchase and called them within a few minutes and asked to move the trip to the next day. The agent on chat said, it sill cost 150.00 he said airlines charge. He said, if we lose connection can I call you. I told him No, the number is my fathers in the USA. I am in Vietnam. Well, he didn't listen and sent him a text. I did not opt into any text messaging from them. And, my dad responded that he didn't know who they are. Well, then ONe Travel blocked me. I cannot access my account, my reservations or any person who works for them. They do not answer calls. I am livid. I looked at my credit care bill, the flight appears to have been charged to me already but, another charge is 'pending' for the same charge plus 20.00 more dollars. What is happening? Are they stealing my money? I am confused.

RESOLVED

• OneTravel's response · Feb 19, 2018

My name is Georgia Gallarde and I am with OneTravel. I would like to look into your concerns but will need some additional
    information before I can do so such as the booking number you were given. If you can please email me at [email protected]
    and supply the booking number or the email address that we were given at the time you submitted your request we can begin
    researching this for you. Thank you

air ticket purchase refund due to accident

[protected] is the one travel ticket reference. I got road accident. I can not travel. I wanted to travel to...

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices