Cell C Storemobile

A Oct 31, 2018

Hey there.

I'm ATM Nkala. From Nelsprit in Mpumalanga province.

Last year of 2017 around October - November I went to CELLC store at riverside mall, to get a contract phone of iPhone I did got it and early this year towards the end of February I went to store to ask for my settlement balance and immediately I've settled it and submit the receipt to the consultant that was done on another branch at ILanga Mall. I was advised that they're no longer sending the receipts and letter of termination of contract from me immediately after the settlement I must come back in two to three days. Off which I abide to that despite my busy schedule, and that time I went back to riverside mall. Whereby I was helped by consultant named Ms Khulane. I've given her my receipts as a proof of payment and the letter of termination of contract. Bear in mind that is still during February.

She did send and said to me that the system is low she'll do it later I can leave it to her. Due to the fact I had to go to work I left it with her and she promised to call back. She didn't call back but because I took her cellphone number I checked her on what'sapp if everything went well. She give me her words that she has managed to submit the document. (The screenshot of WhatsApp conversation will be attached)

I've settled down till the end of April or may my bank account was debited by Cellc and even worse the amount that I wasn't even paying before I terminate the contract. This happened so many time whereby it was sometimes was twice a month but I was always disputed the money bank into my account and I send a query to CELLC website and I even went to the store to find out no one has ever helped me I've spoken with thousand consultant of CELLC over the phone and emails but no one has ever helped me. In the store the manager promised to investigate it. And that he'll come back to me but he has never come back to me when I get to the store the same Ms Khulane acted surprised that the manager has resigned and he didn't mentioned anything about the case and he didn't do nothing abut the matter. Patiently so I've informed the new area manager about my matter and he took it back to Ms Khulane and I was told that they'll ask to the finance department what happened and they'll call me back but no one from a store has ever called me back even Khulane nor Mr Jornadan the area manager. I'm the one who has to call with my airtime, send the ea, it's to their website with my data, go to their stores with my money but they've never had an interest to solve my problem.

The question here that they fail to answer is why on their systems it shows that the communication of terminating my contract was received to the finance department during March whilst I've send it on February. Secondly why the amount now is more than the amount I used to pay during my contract.
Thirdly why my bank is being debited after such a long time while I was at comfort zone that I don't owe anyone.

The sad part this whole thing now the store ha handed over the case my financial reputation is being destroyed over something that I don't know and even whilst I've logged the complain in lol ways I can.

I don't know if I'm being crucified to support the store or what. Everyday when I call to the store I'll be told that they'll come back to me but they have never been.

RESOLVED

• Cell C's response · Nov 01, 2018

Dear ATM Nkala

Thank you for contacting Cell C.

We have received your query regarding your account. We would like to apologize for the service you have experienced thus far and we would like an opportunity to assist.

Please provide us the contract number in question and a number we can reach you on so we can assist.

^YM