[Resolved] Cell Cdata contract - [protected]

T Sep 27, 2019

I am very unhappy about the unprofessionalism Cell C is demonstrating to me. I once had data contract with Cell C which according to me expired on the 27th of July 2019. I took it upon myself to call customer care two months before contract expires on two or three occasions just to confirm the procedures of canceling that contract completely when expiry date comes. The consultant kept telling me that contract can be made on month-to-month basis of which I was not interested in because I already had new contract with your competitor provider. Come August 2019 there was a debit on my account of which I reversed and then call customer care again for clarity and assistance.The consultant on that time mentioned that the contract was renewed according to the system.We then agreed that a recording be made available and will contact me in 24hrs. That never happened and I had to call again and I was told the contract is finally closed on 28 August 2019. This month another debit order again went through and I reversed it as according to me contract expired on 27 July 2019. I am concern that this might affect my credit profile. Please assist.Call me on [protected].

• Resolution Statement

• Cell C Customer Care's Response · Sep 27, 2019

Dear Mr/Ms. Tsoku

Thank you for contacting us.

We will assign the matter to our Social Media Team. They will contact you and assist.

^SM