Complaints & Reviews

1800/toll free number

Bad service and kept asking for more and more private information (suspicious way of operating...)

It's not enough for them that you pay with your credit card online, I was told that because I live overseas (Switzerland) I had to to fax a signed form with my credit card details, pictures of my personal ID and... picture of my actual credit card!

When I wrote a polite email asking what was the reason for all those requirements when maybe only PayPal Stripe ask for similar amounts of information (not even Shopify asks for all that info) my "account executive" wrote this wonderful piece of customer service:

Kall8 exec: "I have you given you our process for our of country sales. It is protect us and the consumer from fraud. If you want the number, complete within 24 hours or the account set up will be deleted."

This is literally what the guy wrote... do I want Kall8 having all my personal details and info?! No way!

Stay clear of Kall8... I'm thinking about cancelling my credit card and asking for a replacement one just to be on the safe side.

Business Number

I read the previous complaint about Kall8 and how everyone tried to make the original person feel badly. I...

Toll Free Number

I just signed up for a toll free number. They billed my credit card. Received a phone call 10 minutes later stating that they need a photo ID of my credit card. Completely unacceptable to have to provide that information for a $4 credit card charge on my personal account. 12/3/2015 4:00 pm Central Spring, Texas 77380

• lancehateskall8 Dec 03, 2015

SCAM

KALL8 SCAMMMMMS!!! WHOEVER SAYS "YOUR NUMBER IS CALLED DUE TO IT BEING A PRIOR NUMBER OF A BUSINESS" IS FULL...

A multi-customer pattern of fake call billing

Same experience as last complainer. They seem to have a pattern in the way they over-bill. Lots and lots of...

Fraud Charges

They claim to have a very affordable service and low monthly fee. They are complete scammers and this i...

debited my account to pay a bill without my permission

I had a 800 line with this company. After stopping my service I owed them like $40 dollars. They sent me a collections letter for the amount owed. Then they took it upon themselves to debit my account for small amounts 6 months later to pay that debt. How can they do this? Is it not my choice as to wether I pay my bills or not?

• Qw
    qwui Jun 24, 2010

You are complaining that they made you pay what you owed them and didn't want to pay? So sad, so mean...

• Va
    VanTech Sep 19, 2011

This company Kall8 is a scam, they charge you a $25.00 monthly fee for "Automated Reports" that I never signed up for, nor was it mentioned on the website or on their Terms of Service.
    I cancelled my account it took them 4 days to cancel, then the try to charge me for the cost of those 4 days, I cancelled the Automated Reports before hand, but was still being charged up till the cancellation date, their calculating a pro-rated method of the final costs is way off base. Anyhow I cancelled my credit card after reading numerous reports of them committing credit card fraud while continually billing your card long after your account has been closed.
    Anyhow I will send them a Western Union payment for the amount I owe them and will continually be posting reviews similar to this online to warn others of their scam.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices