Having problems with Kall8?

Kall8 Customer Service Contacts

1 866 222 1818 (Customer Service)
+1 206 479 2600 (Customer Service)
417 Second Avenue West
Seattle, Washington

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Kall8 Customer Service. Initial Kall8 complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Kall8 above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Kall8. Discuss the issues you have had with Kall8 and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Kall8 Complaints & Reviews

Kall81800/toll free number

Bad service and kept asking for more and more private information (suspicious way of operating...)

It's not enough for them that you pay with your credit card online, I was told that because I live overseas (Switzerland) I had to to fax a signed form with my credit card details, pictures of my personal ID and... picture of my actual credit card!

When I wrote a polite email asking what was the reason for all those requirements when maybe only PayPal Stripe ask for similar amounts of information (not even Shopify asks for all that info) my "account executive" wrote this wonderful piece of customer service:

Kall8 exec: "I have you given you our process for our of country sales. It is protect us and the consumer from fraud. If you want the number, complete within 24 hours or the account set up will be deleted."

This is literally what the guy wrote... do I want Kall8 having all my personal details and info?! No way!

Stay clear of Kall8... I'm thinking about cancelling my credit card and asking for a replacement one just to be on the safe side.

Kall8 — Business Number

I read the previous complaint about Kall8 and how everyone tried to make the original person feel badly. I...

Kall8 — Toll Free Number

I just signed up for a toll free number. They billed my credit card. Received a phone call 10 minutes later...

Kall8 — SCAM

KALL8 SCAMMMMMS!!! WHOEVER SAYS "YOUR NUMBER IS CALLED DUE TO IT BEING A PRIOR NUMBER OF A BUSINESS" IS FULL...

Kall8.com — A multi-customer pattern of fake call billing

Same experience as last complainer. They seem to have a pattern in the way they over-bill. Lots and lots of...

Kall8.com — Fraud Charges

They claim to have a very affordable service and low monthly fee. They are complete scammers and this i...

Kall8 — debited my account to pay a bill without my permission

I had a 800 line with this company. After stopping my service I owed them like $40 dollars. They sent me a...