Having problems with Cash Crusaders?

Cash Crusaders Customer Service Contacts

+27 217 879 800 (Western Cape (Head Office)
+27 413 977 100 (Port Elizabeth)
+27 112 440 600 (Gauteng & Franchise Inquiries)
№ 1 Lakeside Place Capricorn Business Park Prince George Drive

Durban
Physical Address: 119 Wiltshire Road, Southmead Ind, Pinetown Ext 29, Durban
Postal Address: PO Box 47538, Greyville, 4023

Gauteng & Franchise Inquiries
Physical Address: Stand 611 & 612, Lanseria Corporate Estate, Cnr Falcon & Thunderbolt Lane, Lanseria, Extention 4, Johannesburg
Postal Address: PO Box 1814, North Riding, 2162

Port Elizabeth
Physical Address: 61 Worraker Street, Newton Park, Port Elizabeth, 6001
Postal Address: 16 Jet Park, Caravelle Street, Walmer, 6001

Western Cape
Physical Address: № 1 Lakeside Place, Capricorn Business Park, Prince George Drive, Muizenberg, 7945
Postal Address: PO Box 39568, Capricorn Square, Cape Town

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Cash Crusaders Customer Service. Initial Cash Crusaders complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Cash Crusaders above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Cash Crusaders. Discuss the issues you have had with Cash Crusaders and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Cash Crusaders Complaints & Reviews

Cash CrusadersFaulty laptop

Dear Sir Madam I bought a lap top at cash cruisaders the laptop is faulty. I sent it to them the second day. They promise to send it to their technician. I paid R2500 for the laptop. Now they phone me tell me the laptop will costR350 for repair. Now my compain is that I bought laptop that is not working with that amount and now Ihave to pay R350 for itd repair. I did not used it and I thing its a rip of maybe because I am Black the manager does not want to give me my money back. In the there is nothing that says I would not return it. Thanks please help me what must I do. It is with them now. What I need my money to go and buy a lap top some where else. The do no want to refund please help me what must I do now
. My name is Khona Mhlabeni no 23- 8th Avenue, Belmont Park, Kraaifontein my cell number is [protected] I really need the laptop.I am a techer by proffesion thank you

Cash CrusadersManagement and staff disrespecting clients

WELL I GOING PUBLIC WITH THIS AA NO ONE DOES ANYTHING ABOUT THESE TO PEOPLE WORKING AT THE KEMPTON BRANCH AT SHOPRITE . KARABO AND LESETJA THINK THEY WILL INBARRES ME AND SCREAM AR ME IN FRONT OF RHE HOLE SHOP. IM GOING TO SUE THAT BRAMCH FOR Defamation of character and
    U less action is taken against them . Thank you. Ilse Labuschagne [protected]

Cash CrusadersJebson condenser microphone and table stand (sent pic)

Im in Durban using the Davenport Branch. Im waiting to hear if this item is in stock either by Email, Cell phone or WhatsApp [protected] Sent today 21/01/2021 When can I expect a reply? How do I know you have received my request. There has been no notification my email was successful. Thanks George Polly sent to [protected]@crusaders.co.za

• Updated by George Polly · Jan 21, 2021

See herewith...

Comments

• Updated by George Polly · Jan 21, 2021

[protected] WhatsApp Please update number.

Jan 16, 2021

Cash Crusaders — Refund for faulty goods

On 31ste of December2020 we went to Cash Crusaders at Blu Valley Mall. Zaza advertised a Hellerman TEC...

Cash CrusadersUnauthorised removal of my fridge

I went to the Midrand branch of the cash crusaders franchise to redeem my Hisense fridge that I pawned a few months ago. An assistant by the name of Victor Mohale told me that my fridge was taken to the Vaal (store room) without my consent. I couldn't get it even after paying their money. I want them to pay for the transport I hired, for any damages on the fridge (if any) and for breaching of the contract because my item was removed from their premises without my consent, something I couldn't agree on. I would still live some days without my fridge even after making the full payment

Cash CrusadersOnline service to sell goods

I recently contacted Cash Crusaders to enquire about selling goods to them. But the communication from them has been very slow. I posted the items on their website. I received an email from Denver Dubley who mentioned resending the information to either him or via WhatsApp. I figured WhatsApp would be quicker, so I messaged them. I waited a few days because it was Black Friday weekend and I figured they'd be busy. When I did, I messaged them again and waited a while for a response. On 02 December I emailed Denver Dubley, but have yet to hear back from him. On 04 December, I received a WhatsApp message from them to which I responded. It's six days later and I have still not heard a word from them. As with so many people, I have lost my job and I need the money. So I really need for this sale to go through.

Nov 29, 2020

Cash Crusaders — Car radio, poor salesman service

I recently bought a car radio from cash crusaders Klerksdorp, Flamwood. Unfortunately the radio was to big...

Oct 30, 2020

Cash Crusaders — Theft

We went through a tough time. We used our wedding rings and my engagement ring to generate some cash (Last...

Cash CrusadersX90 dodge phone

Sent my phone for a repair it now have 1 month and 2weeks... I even told them it's fine I needed it unfixed as i'm gonna be out of town for a next month's but still they giving medaily excuses they now don't wanna talk to me over the phone immediately after introducing myself... They promised me its gonna took 7-21 working days to repair but it's now have a month and half to another

Oct 15, 2020

Cash Crusaders — Xbox game

I went to your cash crusaders store in Nelspruit Mpumalanga I bought an Xbox UFC game when she opened the...

Nelspruit

Cash CrusadersBNTS20 300W tweeters

The goods are low priced on the floor and then skyrocket when we get to the counter. The staff refuse to sell it for what its priced on your shelves, so I'd like to know if this false advertising is the new way to scam clients ?

The manager Elsie at your Tsakane based store is quite arrogant in her explaination as to why the items are incorrectly priced. Due to the attitude of your staff i refuse to see reason as to why i need to pay the extra money.

BNTS20 300W Tweeters (Car sound)

Cash CrusadersPhone and the manager

I bought a new phone on the 27th of july, in a week later it gave problems. I took it back to the shop they fixed it. On the 24th august it went off never worked again. I went to the shop again and asked them to replace it or refund me. The manager told me about the policy. I said I understand but the pjone seems to be faulty. He was very rude, teloing me he can't help me, he's the owner. Hell wait for technicians to fix it. I haven't received the phone till today I haven't heard anything from them i've phoned them, they promised to call back and update me.

Sep 04, 2020

Cash Crusaders — Repairs to a cell phone bought at this store

We purchased a Doogee Y7 cell phone at the Cash Crusaders store in the Chatsworth Centre Mall in Durban...

Cash CrusadersDoogee s40 camera not work and thumb security feature not working

I sold a dooggee s40 at the randburg branch on the 15th of august 2020 which was faulty. The sales rep did not inform me at all that the phone was faulty. The only thing that he showed me was how to insert the sim card and sdcard, the phone was not from the box but taken from the the display. It also had a battery life percentage of 80% which I couldn't understand for a brand new phone why would the battery be at such a percentage. My concern is that I returned the phone within their seven day warrantee policy hoping to be refunded or given a new device. But to my surprise I was told it was to be taken to the head office for a report to assess if I damaged it.
                  The question that I want to ask cash crusaders is why should I suffer for something I didn't do? I'm willing to take this further if not resolved within the week they say I should wait for the report.

Doogee s40 camera not work and thumb security feature not working
                  Doogee s40 camera not work and thumb security feature not working

Cash CrusadersDoogee y7

Bought this phone R1699 at Eloff and Albertiner Sisulu within 9 months is having problem to charge, I misplace the box and the slip . I went to the store I bought the phone and they check the till and find my particulars, and they told me that they can't help me I must come with the box and slip so that they can help me.
                    I felt that there is no customer care my money just go down the drain
                    I need your help to fix this phone

Cash CrusadersDoogee x90

I bought the on the 11-08-2020 and I'm experiencing problems the volume of the phone is very very low I can't hear the person on the other side loud and clear even when I'm on video call it is worse Im not happy with this phone and I asked them if I could get another phone and top up the difference the manager just refused and said he would just give me earphones I just left the store cz I bought this phone last week and they can't give me what I need which is a phone that will satisfy me.. I'm so disappointed at the manager!!! I don't recommend anyone to buy this phone or anything from Cash Crusaders .The manager just don't care!!!

Cash CrusadersProduct

Good day I recently bought an Amber Mini kitchen stove and found out that the plates were not getting hot and it's a brand new stove. I took it back after 8 days of purchase due to family matters from Randfontain branch and they took the stove back they said they will fix it I should wait 21 days I went to check after they said the stove has not arrived then they called after a month to collect only to find out that the stove wasn't fixed I went back to complain about the matter I have been assisted by the manager Jason schpeman when I went to report the matter to him he was rude to me even he tried to boil water with a pot but the water didn't boil and he refused to help me

Product

Cash CrusadersService

The cash crusaders shop in Kempton park is a huge disaster.the shop is small and they dont even limit the number of people in the shop.their staff members are the ones that hover around customers, they themselves dont observe social distancing.i dont have anything against the shop trading but people's safety comes first.staff at this shop are so reckless.

Service

Cash CrusadersFraud

Good day

I would like to lodge a formal complaint against the above mentioned branch.

Sadly I lost my husband on the 8th june 2020 and my husband was laid to rest on the 12 june 2020.

My late husband had an account with you and traded the laptop for a loan.

I contacted mayfield to come and collect the laptop as it had all our memories and personal information and it was going to serve as a memory to me and my 5 years and 7 years.

To my surprise I was advised that on of my in laws came and collected the laptop.

Please see attached the death certificate and marriage certificate.

I am writing this with so much sadness and grieve.

Regards,

Jul 09, 2020

Cash Crusaders — Doogee x90

I am very disappointed in Cash Crusaders Eersterivier. I arrived at the store 17h20 today 09/07/2020, door...

Cape Town